I have a friend who needs to travel from Seattle to Nanaimo in mid-August on a tight time table and budget. She would like to arrive in Nanaimo during daylight and not have to stay overnight in Vancouver enroute. She's also too young to rent a car. Does anyone have any suggestions for her? She also would love the experience of taking the ferry, but if there are other options for getting there, she could consider taking the ferry for the return trip to Vancouver. Many thanks in advance!
Seattle to Nanaimo?
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 How long to connect in Toronto?
- 2 Rockies in Winter for a non skiier - review of accommodation and tours
- 3 Honeymoon destination
- 4 Rockies to Vancouver
- 5 My first visit to Montreal(Canada in general), going solo!
- 6 Coach class Canadian Via
- 7 Confused about VIA rail options - upper berth, cabin?
- 8 season greetings
- 9 Taxi Stand near Saint Jean Baptiste in Montreal
- 10 December activities for kids in downtown Toronto?
- 11 Toronto: where to stay?
- 12 Alberta????
- 13 Victoria questions for 30th birthday trip
- 14 moving from Saskatchewan - choices
- 15 Ottawa and Montreal New Years
- 16 Wifi rental
- 17 Your favorite travel web sites?
- 18 Short term lodging
- 19 Looking for a campsite for a summer program
- 20 Beware of Cottage owner in Ottawa/Renfrew area
- 21 Vancouver island or Northern West
- 22 Vancouver top restaurant
- 23 Montreal Entertainment
- 24 Heli skiing in March
- 25 Any good ideas for Western Canada?