Hello all, hope someone can advise on our getting from NS to PEI, Newfoundland and Quebec. We will start in NS, a few days in Halifax then to Cape Breton Island for 3 days. I understand its 5 hrs from Halifax to North Sydney and from there very short ride to the ferry to Newfoundland. We originally thought we'd go to PEI from Halifax which is not too far but realized Cape Breton was supposed to be awesome. So we would like to go to PEI also but from Newfoundland? and then to Quebec province for the shortest drive I guess from Charlevoix and Quebec City and back down to USA. Question is what is best way to see all these areas, in what order to reduce driving. Maybe we should take a ferry, if there is one, from Newfoundland to PEI then on to Quebec??? Any advice is GREATLY appreciated. THANKS, Babbs
RVing NS, PEI, Newfoundland and Quebec City
View all Canada activity »
- 1 Parking in Montreal
- 2 Winter getaway to Quebec City!!
- 3 Seattle/Victoria/Vancouver - May/June 14
- 4 7 weeks Canada and USA. Help with itinerary please.
- 5 VANCOUVER AUGUST 2014
- 6 Golden BC
- 7 Looking for suggestions: Banff activities for 7-year old
- 8 Camping in Banff & Jasper Natl Parks
- 9 Which area to live in Kelowna? Help please.
- 10 HELP ! Where to move in Vancouver?
- 11 Day trips around Toronto in the fall
- 12 Two students going to Montreal/Quebec City for cheap
- 13 Beware of Cottage owner in Ottawa/Renfrew area
- 14 Recommended language schools in Montreal or Quebec City?
- 15 Christmas Eve Dinner in Quebec City with kids
- 16 alberta is experiencing a big storm dec 2
- 17 Ucluelet or Tofino
- 18 Banff/Canmore, Lake Louise (Field?) and Jasper in July
- 19 Golden, British Columbia
- 20 Northern Lights at Banff National Park in Winter?
- 21 Canadian Rockies Trip Report:
- 22 Best time of year and place for salmon fishing
- 23 tofino kayaking and fishing
- 24 Hiking Crypt Lake in May
- 25 Trip to Maritime Provinces