Hello all, hope someone can advise on our getting from NS to PEI, Newfoundland and Quebec. We will start in NS, a few days in Halifax then to Cape Breton Island for 3 days. I understand its 5 hrs from Halifax to North Sydney and from there very short ride to the ferry to Newfoundland. We originally thought we'd go to PEI from Halifax which is not too far but realized Cape Breton was supposed to be awesome. So we would like to go to PEI also but from Newfoundland? and then to Quebec province for the shortest drive I guess from Charlevoix and Quebec City and back down to USA. Question is what is best way to see all these areas, in what order to reduce driving. Maybe we should take a ferry, if there is one, from Newfoundland to PEI then on to Quebec??? Any advice is GREATLY appreciated. THANKS, Babbs
RVing NS, PEI, Newfoundland and Quebec City
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Driving trip from Vancouver to Rockies in June
- 2 NYC to Montreal by train
- 3 Tent trailer camping tips? Ontario to Nanaimo (Summer 2014) with 2 kids
- 4 Two choices for PEI house for a week; which is better?
- 5 HELP! PEI or NB? I have only two days spare in my itinerary.
- 6 Camping in Canada: sleeping with bears
- 7 Any reviews of Wildland Tours?
- 8 Where to stay in Banff?
- 9 HELP! NB or PEI? I only have two days in my itinerary.
- 10 Ten days on Vancouver Island
- 11 Road trip tent camping Nova Scotia
- 12 Vancouver for 3 days in May 2014
- 13 Transport of cremated remains
- 14 Rockies trip in June.
- 15 Scenic Drives on Vancouver Island
- 16 What to do if I have 5 days in Vancouver
- 17 camping trip: Ontario-Quebec City-PEI-Cabot Trail or St Andrew's-Halifax
- 18 Calgary, Banff, Jasper, Edmonton - best direction to travel
- 19 Montreal Hotel During Jazz Festival
- 20 Toronto Hotels at Avenue Road & Bloor?
- 21 First cut Newfoundland itinerary
- 22 7 Days in Newfoundland
- 23 boarder crossing question
- 24 Best Areas to Stay in Montreal
- 25 Calgary hotel help needed