Hello all, hope someone can advise on our getting from NS to PEI, Newfoundland and Quebec. We will start in NS, a few days in Halifax then to Cape Breton Island for 3 days. I understand its 5 hrs from Halifax to North Sydney and from there very short ride to the ferry to Newfoundland. We originally thought we'd go to PEI from Halifax which is not too far but realized Cape Breton was supposed to be awesome. So we would like to go to PEI also but from Newfoundland? and then to Quebec province for the shortest drive I guess from Charlevoix and Quebec City and back down to USA. Question is what is best way to see all these areas, in what order to reduce driving. Maybe we should take a ferry, if there is one, from Newfoundland to PEI then on to Quebec??? Any advice is GREATLY appreciated. THANKS, Babbs
RVing NS, PEI, Newfoundland and Quebec City
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Taxi Stand near Saint Jean Baptiste in Montreal
- 2 Confused about VIA rail options - upper berth, cabin?
- 3 December activities for kids in downtown Toronto?
- 4 Toronto: where to stay?
- 5 Alberta????
- 6 Victoria questions for 30th birthday trip
- 7 moving from Saskatchewan - choices
- 8 Ottawa and Montreal New Years
- 9 Wifi rental
- 10 Your favorite travel web sites?
- 11 Short term lodging
- 12 Looking for a campsite for a summer program
- 13 Beware of Cottage owner in Ottawa/Renfrew area
- 14 Vancouver island or Northern West
- 15 Vancouver top restaurant
- 16 Montreal Entertainment
- 17 Heli skiing in March
- 18 Any good ideas for Western Canada?
- 19 Vancouver Canada pocket wifi rental
- 20 Vancouver, Canada - General information about organic food
- 21 Train travel Vancouver to Seattle
- 22 What to do at toronto airport ??
- 23 Relentless Beauty - Panecott's Trip to the Canadian Rockies
- 24 VIA Rail Winter Trip Vancouver to Toronto Need Some Advise
- 25 Three days in Halifax - One being daytrip to PEI.