Hello all, hope someone can advise on our getting from NS to PEI, Newfoundland and Quebec. We will start in NS, a few days in Halifax then to Cape Breton Island for 3 days. I understand its 5 hrs from Halifax to North Sydney and from there very short ride to the ferry to Newfoundland. We originally thought we'd go to PEI from Halifax which is not too far but realized Cape Breton was supposed to be awesome. So we would like to go to PEI also but from Newfoundland? and then to Quebec province for the shortest drive I guess from Charlevoix and Quebec City and back down to USA. Question is what is best way to see all these areas, in what order to reduce driving. Maybe we should take a ferry, if there is one, from Newfoundland to PEI then on to Quebec??? Any advice is GREATLY appreciated. THANKS, Babbs
RVing NS, PEI, Newfoundland and Quebec City
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 send free sms to canada
- 2 Cross-Country Road Trip
- 3 1st time traveler through Canada in April
- 4 Rockies trip in June.
- 5 Toronto - Montrel - Toronto
- 6 Visiting Quebec City, Montreal, and a National Park
- 7 Trip Report from Montreal and Quebec City
- 8 Need tips for this trip
- 9 Montreal in july Solo female traveler
- 10 September two week trip to Nova Scotia & PEI
- 11 7 weeks Canada and USA. Help with itinerary please.
- 12 North Vancouver Island
- 13 Canadian Rockies Trip Report:
- 14 In Jasper: Sawridge Inn or Best Western?
- 15 Eastern Canada from Toronto, Quebec, Ottawa, Halifax, Nova Scotia
- 16 Why VIA train tickets spike?
- 17 Newfoundland questions
- 18 2 Months to see Canada, 2015 decision made, now to plan.
- 19 What is drive like between Seattle and Calgary/Lake Louise?
- 20 Best way to get from Seattle to Lake Louise/Banff area
- 21 Itinerary help
- 22 Tips for the West Coast and reviews of Moose Travel Network please!
- 23 Montreal/Toronto
- 24 Gros Morne hiking
- 25 Victoria for 2 days