2 couples want to see some polar bears app Nov 2009 but would like to go on our awn or at least not spend $3000@ to go!!! any ideas??/ are there any idependent tours? or sign up when we get to Churchill? thanks mc
Polar bear watching on our own? or not?
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Heli skiing in March
- 2 Any good ideas for Western Canada?
- 3 Vancouver Canada pocket wifi rental
- 4 Toronto: where to stay?
- 5 Vancouver, Canada - General information about organic food
- 6 Train travel Vancouver to Seattle
- 7 What to do at toronto airport ??
- 8 Relentless Beauty - Panecott's Trip to the Canadian Rockies
- 9 VIA Rail Winter Trip Vancouver to Toronto Need Some Advise
- 10 Victoria questions for 30th birthday trip
- 11 Three days in Halifax - One being daytrip to PEI.
- 12 Toronto lodgings
- 13 Free parking in Halifax near Waterfront.
- 14 Planing a Trip to Toronto in December
- 15 rockies in september
- 16 Looking for a cold place to visit during my school break
- 17 Fabulous five days/Montreal & Quebec City
- 18 Viking Trail
- 19 sample itinerary for multi-generational family to Canadian Rockies in July
- 20 Quebec City trip.report
- 21 Difficulty getting from Montreal to Burlington by public transport help plz
- 22 Best weekend of Carnaval?
- 23 Is anyone has visited eagle lake in ontario
- 24 iPhone in Canada
- 25 Lake Louise/Jasper trip report