2 couples want to see some polar bears app Nov 2009 but would like to go on our awn or at least not spend $3000@ to go!!! any ideas??/ are there any idependent tours? or sign up when we get to Churchill? thanks mc
Polar bear watching on our own? or not?
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Help us see Vancouver island
- 2 Montreal Jazz Festival
- 3 First visit to Montreal, hotel and sightseeing recommendations needed
- 4 August trip to Montreal, Quebec and the Eastern Townships
- 5 Corporate party
- 6 travelling from Vancouver to Churchill
- 7 Ottawa to East Coast Maritimes
- 8 Vancouver Trip Feb 16-20,2015
- 9 Road trip from Vacouver to Alaska.
- 10 Things to see and do on route from Twillingate to St. john's NL
- 11 2 months Canada and USA with alaska cruise
- 12 Driving from PEI to Edmonton, Alberta (end of Jan. beginning of Feb. 2015)
- 13 Stay at Niagara Falls or downtown?
- 14 itinerary help with a British Columbia+Alaska road trip
- 15 Calgary or Lake Louise?
- 16 Gulf Islands - anybody been to Galiano Island?
- 17 Relentless Beauty - Panecott's Trip to the Canadian Rockies
- 18 Travelling from Toronto to Quebec City and New Brunswick
- 19 2 days in Vancouver
- 20 Best way to get mobile data in Canada?
- 21 Montreal - Old Town or Plateau district?
- 22 8 days in NL
- 23 Montreal transportation pass
- 24 Ottawa and Thousand Islands
- 25 Best land travel for Canadian Maritines