Me and a friend of mine are planning a 3 weeks long trip to Canada.
It will be a backpacking-kind of a trip.
We mainly thought about the Rockies area - Banff and Jasper, and also if it will work for us - British Columbia and Vancouver Island.
I would like to hear recommendations about few-days long treks, day trips, scenic roads or anything good that comes to you're mind.
Also we're a bit concerned about the weather, our sleeping bags fit 4for 5C comfort, do you think it's enough for mid-to-end September?
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Confused about Whistler Gondolas
- 2 7 Day Trip to PEI and Cape Breton Islands with Vegetarian Options
- 3 Area between Montreal and Lake Champlain, VT
- 4 Two week taster
- 5 VANCOUVER RESTAURANT WITH A VIEW
- 6 Jasper and Banff with 9 year old and Husband who hates crowds!
- 7 East Coast Family Road Trip
- 8 Need help with Banff and Jasper Trip planning
- 9 Vancouver to Seattle, Possibly Victoria
- 10 Easy way to get from Quebec City down to Burlington?
- 11 Victoria Island
- 12 Montreal Quebec road trip with kids
- 13 Accommodation in halifax
- 14 Itinerary help needed: Seattle, Olympic National Park,Victorian Vancouver
- 15 Newfoundland by Public Transit! Can't Be Done!
- 16 Is it possible to drive to Nunavut?
- 17 Part Montreal, Part ?? 9 days
- 18 Fairmont Queen Elizabeth or Hotel Le St. James
- 19 Translink and itinerary questions
- 20 Driving the Cabot Trail
- 21 Montreal Restaurants
- 22 Would love to hear thoughts on Nova Scotia, NB and a dip into Maine
- 23 Halifax/PE in 6 nights
- 24 Bay of Fundy
- 25 Buying on Road Trip US>Canada>US