We will leave the Boston area on July 2nd and have 2 weeks to travel by car around New Brunswick, Nova Scotia and possibly PEI before returning to Boston. Don't want to spend too many hours each day in the car getting to our destinations. Please suggest areas not to be missed and a travel plan once we get to New Brunswick. Our first destination on day 1 will be either Lubec, Maine or Campobello Island, New Brunswick.
Need help planning travel around New Brunswick and Nova Scotia
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 I save so much money on rental cars and hotels! It's a blessing
- 2 Planning a trip to Ontario?
- 3 Road trip from Vacouver to Alaska.
- 4 Corporate party
- 5 travelling from Vancouver to Churchill
- 6 Ottawa to East Coast Maritimes
- 7 Vancouver Trip Feb 16-20,2015
- 8 Things to see and do on route from Twillingate to St. john's NL
- 9 2 months Canada and USA with alaska cruise
- 10 Driving from PEI to Edmonton, Alberta (end of Jan. beginning of Feb. 2015)
- 11 Stay at Niagara Falls or downtown?
- 12 August trip to Montreal, Quebec and the Eastern Townships
- 13 itinerary help with a British Columbia+Alaska road trip
- 14 Calgary or Lake Louise?
- 15 Gulf Islands - anybody been to Galiano Island?
- 16 Relentless Beauty - Panecott's Trip to the Canadian Rockies
- 17 Travelling from Toronto to Quebec City and New Brunswick
- 18 2 days in Vancouver
- 19 Best way to get mobile data in Canada?
- 20 Montreal - Old Town or Plateau district?
- 21 8 days in NL
- 22 Montreal transportation pass
- 23 Ottawa and Thousand Islands
- 24 Best land travel for Canadian Maritines
- 25 First visit to Montreal, hotel and sightseeing recommendations needed