My husband and I (along with our two children ages 5 and 8) are planning a trip to Montreal and Quebec City the week of July 15th. We are in the process of doing research but wanted to reach out to those of you who either live in Montreal or QC or who have traveled to theses places.
We are thinking of staying in Montreal 4 nights and QC 3 nights. We will have a car. Is this a nice breakup of nights?
Any good recommendations for kids/family things to do?
Recommendations for areas to stay? We prefer the charming, quaint Inns/Hotels - so we were thinking Old Town in Montreal and Lower Town in QC. Thoughts?
Thank you so much for your help!
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 chinkara : YAHOO Te^ch SUPP0RT CONTACT 1:800:540:6830
- 2 Day trip from Toronto to 1000 Islands
- 3 Planning a trip to 1000 Islands
- 4 Is it too late to plan Banff & Jasper for this July?
- 5 Tweak itinerary for Canadian Rockies
- 6 Newfoundland in early June
- 7 Vancouver to Toronto car or train?
- 8 Think a horsey ride is a good idea?
- 9 Vancouver/Seattle Trip
- 10 HELP: Winnipeg to Grand Forks,ND
- 11 Toronto to N.F. to Buffalo without a car. Need help.
- 12 Nova Scotia in July
- 13 Cape Breton in early June
- 14 Magdalen Islands in early June
- 15 Magdalen Islands
- 16 Grround transportation from Vancouver Airport
- 17 How to break the drive from Montreal to Niagara falls?
- 18 Passport question for Int flight
- 19 Banff Jasper Itinerary Help - Need ASAP Married Couple 9 days
- 20 Itinerary for 10 day Maritime trip
- 21 Icefields Parkway
- 22 3 Nights in Cape Breton
- 23 Parking in Niagara & Toronto
- 24 Itinerary Needed for Pacific NW, Canadian Rockies & Vancouver
- 25 Driving From Vancouver to Jasper, Banff, Lake Louise all over