My husband and I (along with our two children ages 5 and 8) are planning a trip to Montreal and Quebec City the week of July 15th. We are in the process of doing research but wanted to reach out to those of you who either live in Montreal or QC or who have traveled to theses places.
We are thinking of staying in Montreal 4 nights and QC 3 nights. We will have a car. Is this a nice breakup of nights?
Any good recommendations for kids/family things to do?
Recommendations for areas to stay? We prefer the charming, quaint Inns/Hotels - so we were thinking Old Town in Montreal and Lower Town in QC. Thoughts?
Thank you so much for your help!
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 AOL Customer Support Number @+-(1800-681-7208)@AOL tech# support
- 2 NEED AN URGENT LOAN?
- 3 Driving around Saskatchewan, Manitoba, Alberta and BC
- 4 9 Day Photography trip to Nova Scotia and Newfoundland
- 5 Where to eat in Vancouver and Sidney
- 6 vancouver to jasper and banff in 9 days
- 7 Solo Trip to BC in August
- 8 princess cruise to new england and canada
- 9 Summer Day Trips From Toronto
- 10 Newfoundland and Labrador with Two Nights in St. Pierre and Miquelon
- 11 Trip to Montreal with Daughters
- 12 Traveling with your bike
- 13 Driving from Vancouver to Anchorage
- 14 New Jersey to Quebec City
- 15 one week trip to Nova Scotia
- 16 Alberta Trip_2017
- 17 Day Trip from Niagara Falls, NY
- 18 4 Day Photography trip to Quebec during July 4th
- 19 Vancouver to Calgary - advice on itinerary and what to reserve first
- 20 Driving round trip from Vancouver to Calgary
- 21 Best Urban N American Cycling: Ottawa?
- 22 Baseball
- 23 Vermont to Montreal for 2 days?
- 24 Another trip to bicycling heaven.
- 25 Transportation from airport for 7