My husband and I (along with our two children ages 5 and 8) are planning a trip to Montreal and Quebec City the week of July 15th. We are in the process of doing research but wanted to reach out to those of you who either live in Montreal or QC or who have traveled to theses places.
We are thinking of staying in Montreal 4 nights and QC 3 nights. We will have a car. Is this a nice breakup of nights?
Any good recommendations for kids/family things to do?
Recommendations for areas to stay? We prefer the charming, quaint Inns/Hotels - so we were thinking Old Town in Montreal and Lower Town in QC. Thoughts?
Thank you so much for your help!
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Question on Staying on Nova Scotia
- 2 Cat Ferry to Nova Scotia?
- 3 Vancouver to Toronto car or train?
- 4 Nature drive in Canada and the U.S.
- 5 Vancouver to Ft St John/return - summer road trip
- 6 4 Days Vancouver & 5 in Whistler
- 7 Help with Niagara Falls and Toronto planning, please!
- 8 Niagara Falls - 2 Nights Family of 4
- 9 Banff to Jasper and back
- 10 Vancouver & Vancouver Island
- 11 Canmore for a few days
- 12 Keltic Lodge
- 13 The Canadian
- 14 2 weeks ‘corridor’, lowbudget daytrips by public bus, book on the spot?
- 15 Road from Calgary to Whitehorse
- 16 NS and PEI with elderly traveller
- 17 Restaurants in Jasper, Alberta
- 18 Getting from Vancouver to Nanaimo without a car
- 19 Going from Banff to Many Glacier without flying
- 20 East to West, Roadtrip
- 21 Tent camping with a dog
- 22 Help with Victoria get away
- 23 Help needed - Montreal/QC/Toronto Itinerary
- 24 Hotels in Vancouver and Calgary
- 25 car rental canada to alaska and return