My husband and I (along with our two children ages 5 and 8) are planning a trip to Montreal and Quebec City the week of July 15th. We are in the process of doing research but wanted to reach out to those of you who either live in Montreal or QC or who have traveled to theses places.
We are thinking of staying in Montreal 4 nights and QC 3 nights. We will have a car. Is this a nice breakup of nights?
Any good recommendations for kids/family things to do?
Recommendations for areas to stay? We prefer the charming, quaint Inns/Hotels - so we were thinking Old Town in Montreal and Lower Town in QC. Thoughts?
Thank you so much for your help!
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Banff/Lake Louise/Jasper Itinerary Help
- 2 9 day Itinerary Banff Lake Louise Jasper
- 3 Help with Niagara Falls and Toronto planning, please!
- 4 Vancouver and possibly elsewhere for two weeks?
- 5 What are best Caribbean restaurants in Toronto?
- 6 Nova Scotia. PEI - NFL?
- 7 Detroit to Windsor must do's
- 8 Icefields Pkwy going North in one day?
- 9 Nova Scotia Travel Input
- 10 Temporary residency in Canada
- 11 Vacation trip to Quebec
- 12 Tekarra Lodge/Becker's chalets/Pyramid Lodge
- 13 water filtration
- 14 Please plan our Saturday-Sunday Canadian Rockies trip!
- 15 Montreal & Quebec Trip Report
- 16 Western Canada in August
- 17 Rental Car- Canada Pick up and Drop off in Montana
- 18 Car rental: from Edmonton, flying out of Vancouver
- 19 U.S. ATM Bank (unchipped) cards work in Canada?
- 20 Jasper with two elderly
- 21 Dempster highway in early September
- 22 jasper
- 23 Banff, Lake Louise and Jasper ?
- 24 Toronto-afternoon tea
- 25 BC Ferries Experience Card