My husband and I (along with our two children ages 5 and 8) are planning a trip to Montreal and Quebec City the week of July 15th. We are in the process of doing research but wanted to reach out to those of you who either live in Montreal or QC or who have traveled to theses places.
We are thinking of staying in Montreal 4 nights and QC 3 nights. We will have a car. Is this a nice breakup of nights?
Any good recommendations for kids/family things to do?
Recommendations for areas to stay? We prefer the charming, quaint Inns/Hotels - so we were thinking Old Town in Montreal and Lower Town in QC. Thoughts?
Thank you so much for your help!
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 NORTON@ Installation renewal CONTACT ☎18006817208 NORTON Tec*h supp0rt 24/7
- 2 Metropolitan Movers North York ON - Moving Company
- 3 Quebec City/Montreal for Christmas
- 4 May2018 Banff accomodations
- 5 romantic dinner in Montreal suggestions
- 6 Vancouver to Seattle, Possibly Victoria
- 7 Vancouver Island in Winter
- 8 How long to drive from Vancouver to Jasper to Banff to calgary
- 9 Canadian Rockies Timing for Summer 2018
- 10 Saguenay & Sydney...Anything to See/Do?
- 11 Vancouver and Vancouver Island - a quick summary
- 12 Vancouver & Vancouver Island
- 13 Four days near(ish) from Vancouver
- 14 Onoir - eating in complete darkness
- 15 Neighbourhoods recommendation in Vancouver, BC
- 16 going to banff/jasper in may 2018
- 17 BC or Alberta drives
- 18 Torino in february
- 19 Saint Lawrence River Seaway
- 20 Vancouver to Seattle?
- 21 Canadian Thanksgiving Long Weekend Roadtrip Ideas
- 22 Oct driving conditions in the Canadian Rockies
- 23 Skiing in Whistler
- 24 Toronto Family Trip with Teens, kids, and Babies
- 25 lodging in whistler