My husband and I are going to Montreal for 3 nights in early August. I'm not finding too much online on the live music scene other than during the fest. Where should we go to hear live music after dinner? We're staying in Old Montreal. I have 2 dinner reservations so far. Les 400 Coups and Garde Manger. Left one night open to see what neighborhood we're in so we just go with the flow. We're not big nightclub people, just want to find a place to hang out after dinner!
Live Jazz or other music other than during Jazz Fest
View all Canada activity »
- 1 7 weeks Canada and USA. Help with itinerary please.
- 2 Looking for suggestions: Banff activities for 7-year old
- 3 Camping in Banff & Jasper Natl Parks
- 4 Winter getaway to Quebec City!!
- 5 VANCOUVER AUGUST 2014
- 6 Golden BC
- 7 Which area to live in Kelowna? Help please.
- 8 HELP ! Where to move in Vancouver?
- 9 Seattle/Victoria/Vancouver - May/June 14
- 10 Day trips around Toronto in the fall
- 11 Two students going to Montreal/Quebec City for cheap
- 12 Beware of Cottage owner in Ottawa/Renfrew area
- 13 Recommended language schools in Montreal or Quebec City?
- 14 Christmas Eve Dinner in Quebec City with kids
- 15 alberta is experiencing a big storm dec 2
- 16 Ucluelet or Tofino
- 17 Banff/Canmore, Lake Louise (Field?) and Jasper in July
- 18 Golden, British Columbia
- 19 Northern Lights at Banff National Park in Winter?
- 20 Canadian Rockies Trip Report:
- 21 Best time of year and place for salmon fishing
- 22 tofino kayaking and fishing
- 23 Hiking Crypt Lake in May
- 24 Trip to Maritime Provinces
- 25 America by Rail