My husband and I are going to Montreal for 3 nights in early August. I'm not finding too much online on the live music scene other than during the fest. Where should we go to hear live music after dinner? We're staying in Old Montreal. I have 2 dinner reservations so far. Les 400 Coups and Garde Manger. Left one night open to see what neighborhood we're in so we just go with the flow. We're not big nightclub people, just want to find a place to hang out after dinner!
Live Jazz or other music other than during Jazz Fest
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Buy real and fake Passport ,Visa,Driving License,ID etc
- 2 North Vancouver Island
- 3 Rockies trip in June.
- 4 Day trips around Toronto in the fall
- 5 BUCKET LIST TRIP ACROSS CANADA
- 6 1st time traveler through Canada in April
- 7 Vancouver hotel Times Square Suites
- 8 Cross-Country Road Trip
- 9 Toronto - Montrel - Toronto
- 10 Visiting Quebec City, Montreal, and a National Park
- 11 Trip Report from Montreal and Quebec City
- 12 Need tips for this trip
- 13 Montreal in july Solo female traveler
- 14 September two week trip to Nova Scotia & PEI
- 15 7 weeks Canada and USA. Help with itinerary please.
- 16 Canadian Rockies Trip Report:
- 17 In Jasper: Sawridge Inn or Best Western?
- 18 Eastern Canada from Toronto, Quebec, Ottawa, Halifax, Nova Scotia
- 19 Why VIA train tickets spike?
- 20 Newfoundland questions
- 21 2 Months to see Canada, 2015 decision made, now to plan.
- 22 What is drive like between Seattle and Calgary/Lake Louise?
- 23 Best way to get from Seattle to Lake Louise/Banff area
- 24 Itinerary help
- 25 Tips for the West Coast and reviews of Moose Travel Network please!