My husband and I are going to Montreal for 3 nights in early August. I'm not finding too much online on the live music scene other than during the fest. Where should we go to hear live music after dinner? We're staying in Old Montreal. I have 2 dinner reservations so far. Les 400 Coups and Garde Manger. Left one night open to see what neighborhood we're in so we just go with the flow. We're not big nightclub people, just want to find a place to hang out after dinner!
Live Jazz or other music other than during Jazz Fest
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Driving trip from Vancouver to Rockies in June
- 2 Camping in Canada: sleeping with bears
- 3 NYC to Montreal by train
- 4 Tent trailer camping tips? Ontario to Nanaimo (Summer 2014) with 2 kids
- 5 Two choices for PEI house for a week; which is better?
- 6 HELP! PEI or NB? I have only two days spare in my itinerary.
- 7 Any reviews of Wildland Tours?
- 8 Where to stay in Banff?
- 9 HELP! NB or PEI? I only have two days in my itinerary.
- 10 Ten days on Vancouver Island
- 11 Road trip tent camping Nova Scotia
- 12 Vancouver for 3 days in May 2014
- 13 Transport of cremated remains
- 14 Rockies trip in June.
- 15 Scenic Drives on Vancouver Island
- 16 What to do if I have 5 days in Vancouver
- 17 camping trip: Ontario-Quebec City-PEI-Cabot Trail or St Andrew's-Halifax
- 18 Calgary, Banff, Jasper, Edmonton - best direction to travel
- 19 Montreal Hotel During Jazz Festival
- 20 Toronto Hotels at Avenue Road & Bloor?
- 21 First cut Newfoundland itinerary
- 22 7 Days in Newfoundland
- 23 boarder crossing question
- 24 Best Areas to Stay in Montreal
- 25 Calgary hotel help needed