We are two English lady seniors. We are flying to Vancouver for 3 days and taking the Canadian to Jasper, where we pick up a hire car. Then we want to drive to Banff, visiting all the scenic places and taking short hikes. From Banff we want to drive into Glacier NP and take "the going to the sun shuttle bus". I don't know how to drive from Banff to Glacier and back to Calgary. Can someone help who knows or has done a similar trip
Jasper to Glacier and then to Calgary
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Toronto Car Service
- 2 Gaspe
- 3 Tours
- 4 8 days in Nova Scotia & PEI
- 5 Fine Dining in Vancouver
- 6 Chip Credit card or will swipe work?
- 7 Part of Larch Valley Hike Banff versus Going to Yoho
- 8 Montreal and Quebec with 12 year old girl
- 9 Driving from Calgary to U SA
- 10 Tofino -Are 5-6 days long enough or too long for family with preschoolers?
- 11 10 full tourism days in NS & PEI
- 12 ATM for cash in Vancouver
- 13 cross country and downhill skiing in Quebec
- 14 Any good ideas for Western Canada?
- 15 Vancouver Island: Scenic Drives
- 16 New Brunswick & Nova Scotia
- 17 Niagara/Toronto to Quebec & Maybe Montreal--need advice
- 18 Alberta Wildfires
- 19 Niagara Falls Canada
- 20 Fall travel - need hotels Montreal & Ottawa
- 21 Fresh Fruit from US
- 22 Possible to Jog in Canadian Rockies?
- 23 quebec
- 24 Jet to Victoria
- 25 ottawa hotel and exhibit