We are two English lady seniors. We are flying to Vancouver for 3 days and taking the Canadian to Jasper, where we pick up a hire car. Then we want to drive to Banff, visiting all the scenic places and taking short hikes. From Banff we want to drive into Glacier NP and take "the going to the sun shuttle bus". I don't know how to drive from Banff to Glacier and back to Calgary. Can someone help who knows or has done a similar trip
Jasper to Glacier and then to Calgary
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Who has made a Resolution to see the Red Sided Garter Snake Migration?
- 2 Help us see Vancouver island
- 3 Seeking advice for itinerary Waterton and Glacier National Park
- 4 Montreal Jazz Festival
- 5 First visit to Montreal, hotel and sightseeing recommendations needed
- 6 August trip to Montreal, Quebec and the Eastern Townships
- 7 Corporate party
- 8 travelling from Vancouver to Churchill
- 9 Ottawa to East Coast Maritimes
- 10 Vancouver Trip Feb 16-20,2015
- 11 Road trip from Vacouver to Alaska.
- 12 Things to see and do on route from Twillingate to St. john's NL
- 13 2 months Canada and USA with alaska cruise
- 14 Driving from PEI to Edmonton, Alberta (end of Jan. beginning of Feb. 2015)
- 15 Stay at Niagara Falls or downtown?
- 16 itinerary help with a British Columbia+Alaska road trip
- 17 Calgary or Lake Louise?
- 18 Gulf Islands - anybody been to Galiano Island?
- 19 Relentless Beauty - Panecott's Trip to the Canadian Rockies
- 20 Travelling from Toronto to Quebec City and New Brunswick
- 21 2 days in Vancouver
- 22 Best way to get mobile data in Canada?
- 23 Montreal - Old Town or Plateau district?
- 24 8 days in NL
- 25 Montreal transportation pass