We are two English lady seniors. We are flying to Vancouver for 3 days and taking the Canadian to Jasper, where we pick up a hire car. Then we want to drive to Banff, visiting all the scenic places and taking short hikes. From Banff we want to drive into Glacier NP and take "the going to the sun shuttle bus". I don't know how to drive from Banff to Glacier and back to Calgary. Can someone help who knows or has done a similar trip
Jasper to Glacier and then to Calgary
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Montreal Questions
- 2 Need help planning a Nova Scotia/PEI trip
- 3 Vancouver to Tofino on Orca Air -- Connection Time Question
- 4 Traveling Banff, Vancouver and Seattle
- 5 BC Place Parking or Transit Recommendations Please
- 6 Nova Scotia
- 7 Travelling from NYC to Montreal
- 8 Vancouver
- 9 Need Help Exploring Best of Vancouver Island Over 4 Days
- 10 Trip to Vancouver in June
- 11 Vancouver-Torino-Whistler-Banff-Canmore-Calgary August Road trip
- 12 Great Lakes Car Ferries
- 13 Car rental in Victoria, BC
- 14 7 day family itinerary to Nova Scotia needed
- 15 Bay of Fundy/Moncton/St. John, NB Itinerary Advice
- 16 Quebec City on the Weekend of Saint Jean Baptiste Day
- 17 FALL COLORS IN FUNDY AREA - ACCOMMODATION
- 18 Road trip Vancouver to Seattle?
- 19 Hotels in Toronto
- 20 Road trip iterneary from Quebec city to Toronto via Montreal , Ottawa ...
- 21 Canmore or Banff for lodging?
- 22 Best hikes in Banff
- 23 Vancouver to Jasper round trip in 5 days by car
- 24 Join a RoadTrip from Vancouver to California with a Convertible
- 25 Itinerary Suggestion?