My partner and I are visiting The Canadian Rockies in mid-July for two weeks this year and are struggling to decide on an itinerary to follow. We fly in to Calgary and our flight out is also from Calgary. I have put together this itinerary and just wanted to know people's opinions. Many thanks in advance!
DAY 1: Arrive in Calgary- 3.30pm
DAY 1: Drive to Banff- 1hr 30
DAYS 1-5: Banff- 4 nights
DAY 5: Banff- Lake Louise- 40 mins
DAYS 5-6: Lake Louise- 1 night
DAY 6: Lake Louise- Jasper- 3 hours
DAYS 6-8: Jasper- 2 nights
DAY 8: Jasper-Kamloops- 5 hours
DAYS 8-9: Kamloops- 1 night
DAY 9: Kamloops- Vancouver- 3hrs 30
DAYS 9-13: Vancouver- 4 nights
DAY 13: Vancouver- Revelstoke- 6 hours
DAY 13-14: Revelstoke- 1 night
DAY 14: Revelstoke- Calgary- 4 hours 30mins
DAYS 14-15: Calgary- 1 night
DAY 15: Fly home from Calgary
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 What are best Caribbean restaurants in Toronto?
- 2 Banff/Lake Louise/Jasper Itinerary Help
- 3 Nova Scotia. PEI - NFL?
- 4 Detroit to Windsor must do's
- 5 Icefields Pkwy going North in one day?
- 6 Nova Scotia Travel Input
- 7 Temporary residency in Canada
- 8 Vacation trip to Quebec
- 9 Tekarra Lodge/Becker's chalets/Pyramid Lodge
- 10 water filtration
- 11 Please plan our Saturday-Sunday Canadian Rockies trip!
- 12 Montreal & Quebec Trip Report
- 13 Western Canada in August
- 14 Rental Car- Canada Pick up and Drop off in Montana
- 15 Car rental: from Edmonton, flying out of Vancouver
- 16 U.S. ATM Bank (unchipped) cards work in Canada?
- 17 Jasper with two elderly
- 18 Dempster highway in early September
- 19 jasper
- 20 Banff, Lake Louise and Jasper ?
- 21 Toronto-afternoon tea
- 22 BC Ferries Experience Card
- 23 Banff, and Glacier National Park
- 24 Canadian Layover - OVI deemed Inadmissable
- 25 Pearson Canada Customs from Boston