My partner and I are visiting The Canadian Rockies in mid-July for two weeks this year and are struggling to decide on an itinerary to follow. We fly in to Calgary and our flight out is also from Calgary. I have put together this itinerary and just wanted to know people's opinions. Many thanks in advance!
DAY 1: Arrive in Calgary- 3.30pm
DAY 1: Drive to Banff- 1hr 30
DAYS 1-5: Banff- 4 nights
DAY 5: Banff- Lake Louise- 40 mins
DAYS 5-6: Lake Louise- 1 night
DAY 6: Lake Louise- Jasper- 3 hours
DAYS 6-8: Jasper- 2 nights
DAY 8: Jasper-Kamloops- 5 hours
DAYS 8-9: Kamloops- 1 night
DAY 9: Kamloops- Vancouver- 3hrs 30
DAYS 9-13: Vancouver- 4 nights
DAY 13: Vancouver- Revelstoke- 6 hours
DAY 13-14: Revelstoke- 1 night
DAY 14: Revelstoke- Calgary- 4 hours 30mins
DAYS 14-15: Calgary- 1 night
DAY 15: Fly home from Calgary
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Cat Ferry to Nova Scotia?
- 2 Keltic Lodge
- 3 Nature drive in Canada and the U.S.
- 4 4 Days Vancouver & 5 in Whistler
- 5 Question on Staying on Nova Scotia
- 6 Niagara Falls - 2 Nights Family of 4
- 7 NS and PEI with elderly traveller
- 8 Icefields Parkway
- 9 Vancouver & Vancouver Island
- 10 Vancouver to Toronto car or train?
- 11 Travel agencies in Toronto, ON, Canada
- 12 Seattle and Vancouver/Victoria
- 13 Vancouver to Ft St John/return - summer road trip
- 14 Help with Niagara Falls and Toronto planning, please!
- 15 Banff to Jasper and back
- 16 Canmore for a few days
- 17 The Canadian
- 18 2 weeks ‘corridor’, lowbudget daytrips by public bus, book on the spot?
- 19 Road from Calgary to Whitehorse
- 20 Restaurants in Jasper, Alberta
- 21 Getting from Vancouver to Nanaimo without a car
- 22 Going from Banff to Many Glacier without flying
- 23 East to West, Roadtrip
- 24 Tent camping with a dog
- 25 Help with Victoria get away