My partner and I are visiting The Canadian Rockies in mid-July for two weeks this year and are struggling to decide on an itinerary to follow. We fly in to Calgary and our flight out is also from Calgary. I have put together this itinerary and just wanted to know people's opinions. Many thanks in advance!
DAY 1: Arrive in Calgary- 3.30pm
DAY 1: Drive to Banff- 1hr 30
DAYS 1-5: Banff- 4 nights
DAY 5: Banff- Lake Louise- 40 mins
DAYS 5-6: Lake Louise- 1 night
DAY 6: Lake Louise- Jasper- 3 hours
DAYS 6-8: Jasper- 2 nights
DAY 8: Jasper-Kamloops- 5 hours
DAYS 8-9: Kamloops- 1 night
DAY 9: Kamloops- Vancouver- 3hrs 30
DAYS 9-13: Vancouver- 4 nights
DAY 13: Vancouver- Revelstoke- 6 hours
DAY 13-14: Revelstoke- 1 night
DAY 14: Revelstoke- Calgary- 4 hours 30mins
DAYS 14-15: Calgary- 1 night
DAY 15: Fly home from Calgary
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 https://bestfitnesstip.com/lumanere/
- 2 Nova Scotia Cabot Trail- Which hikes to consider?
- 3 Overnight en route to Fogo Island
- 4 Winter resort offering snowshoeing, dog sledding and boat trip
- 5 Pre- and post-cruise plans
- 6 Storing luggage in Vancouver
- 7 Help with Niagara Falls and Toronto planning, please!
- 8 Work Visa Cutt off Age
- 9 Nova Scotia & New Brunswick and New Foundland
- 10 Quebec to yarmouth
- 11 Visit to the Maritimes Aug 2 - 11
- 12 Restaurants in Banff and Jasper / Canadian Rockies
- 13 5 hour layover in Toronto on a Tuesday
- 14 Toronto lodging for 15 people - something unique?
- 15 Northern route from Toronto to northern Newfoundland
- 16 Niagara Falls/Toronto Itinerary Help
- 17 Bears in Britsch Columbia and Alberta
- 18 Nova Scotia Wineries
- 19 Getting from Anchorage to Chicago Via Train?
- 20 Traveling to the maritimes this summer
- 21 Pearson Airport logistics
- 22 Based in PEI, visit to NS or NB?
- 23 Columbia Icefields Parkway
- 24 Banff, Lake Louise and Jasper ?
- 25 Tekarra Lodge/Becker's chalets/Pyramid Lodge