We will be in NB in June and want to spend some time visiting the Bay of Fundy sites. We want to make sure we have time to experience it all, but without overkill. We are planning to arrive in the Hopewell Rocks area late in the day, spend two nights somewhere around there -- so we can see Hopewell Rocks at high and low tide and also visit Cape Enrage lighthouse, then drive on to the Fundy National Park and Fundy Trail with an overnight in St. Martins, and then on to Saint John to catch the ferry. Is that too much time in the area???? Any recommendations on where to stay would be appreciated -- we are a family of 3 (2 adults and a 12-year-old). Thank you.
How much time to tour Bay of Fundy from NB?
View all Canada activity »
- 1 Reliable Taxis in Vancouver
- 2 Season greetings
- 3 Tourist wants to sightsee in TO on Christmas
- 4 Beware of Cottage owner in Ottawa/Renfrew area
- 5 Flying SFO to Toronto
- 6 Camping in Banff & Jasper Natl Parks
- 7 Montreal Comedy Festival in July 2014
- 8 Parking in Montreal
- 9 VANCOUVER AUGUST 2014
- 10 Winter getaway to Quebec City!!
- 11 Seattle/Victoria/Vancouver - May/June 14
- 12 7 weeks Canada and USA. Help with itinerary please.
- 13 Golden BC
- 14 Looking for suggestions: Banff activities for 7-year old
- 15 Which area to live in Kelowna? Help please.
- 16 HELP ! Where to move in Vancouver?
- 17 Day trips around Toronto in the fall
- 18 Two students going to Montreal/Quebec City for cheap
- 19 Recommended language schools in Montreal or Quebec City?
- 20 Christmas Eve Dinner in Quebec City with kids
- 21 alberta is experiencing a big storm dec 2
- 22 Ucluelet or Tofino
- 23 Banff/Canmore, Lake Louise (Field?) and Jasper in July
- 24 Golden, British Columbia
- 25 Northern Lights at Banff National Park in Winter?