We will be in NB in June and want to spend some time visiting the Bay of Fundy sites. We want to make sure we have time to experience it all, but without overkill. We are planning to arrive in the Hopewell Rocks area late in the day, spend two nights somewhere around there -- so we can see Hopewell Rocks at high and low tide and also visit Cape Enrage lighthouse, then drive on to the Fundy National Park and Fundy Trail with an overnight in St. Martins, and then on to Saint John to catch the ferry. Is that too much time in the area???? Any recommendations on where to stay would be appreciated -- we are a family of 3 (2 adults and a 12-year-old). Thank you.
How much time to tour Bay of Fundy from NB?
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Advice trip to Canada
- 2 9 days newfoundland
- 3 Arriving Montreal, leaving Albany. Best mode for in between?
- 4 Travelling from Edmonton to Vancouver - via Jasper
- 5 Seeking Advice on Banff/Jasper trip Fall 2015
- 6 Canadian Rockies Trip Report:
- 7 looking 12 passenger van rental vancouver
- 8 Layovers in Toronto and Montreal - Ideas?
- 9 Seeking advice for itinerary Waterton and Glacier National Park
- 10 Fall Quebec/Montreal - best time to go?
- 11 Do Canadians need to take the Liablity Insurance when traveling in Florida?
- 12 18 nights in Newfoundland
- 13 Help us see Vancouver island
- 14 Need Help Exploring Best of Vancouver Island Over 4 Days
- 15 Journey series CAD
- 16 Madrid or Montreal
- 17 Help with Kelowna
- 18 Best Scenic Route from Moncton (NB) to Quebec City ??
- 19 9 nights in Nfld
- 20 10 days in The Maritimes
- 21 2 days in Vancouver
- 22 Vancouver
- 23 June trip to: Banff/Lake Louise/Jasper/Via Rail to Vancouver
- 24 Vancouver bike shops and cross Canada what to see
- 25 Imminent travel to Vancouver, Whistler and Calgary. Tips plz!