We will be in NB in June and want to spend some time visiting the Bay of Fundy sites. We want to make sure we have time to experience it all, but without overkill. We are planning to arrive in the Hopewell Rocks area late in the day, spend two nights somewhere around there -- so we can see Hopewell Rocks at high and low tide and also visit Cape Enrage lighthouse, then drive on to the Fundy National Park and Fundy Trail with an overnight in St. Martins, and then on to Saint John to catch the ferry. Is that too much time in the area???? Any recommendations on where to stay would be appreciated -- we are a family of 3 (2 adults and a 12-year-old). Thank you.
How much time to tour Bay of Fundy from NB?
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Does the Easter Bunny visit Canada?
- 2 NYC to Montreal by train
- 3 Driving trip from Vancouver to Rockies in June
- 4 Camping in Canada: sleeping with bears
- 5 Tent trailer camping tips? Ontario to Nanaimo (Summer 2014) with 2 kids
- 6 Two choices for PEI house for a week; which is better?
- 7 HELP! PEI or NB? I have only two days spare in my itinerary.
- 8 Any reviews of Wildland Tours?
- 9 Where to stay in Banff?
- 10 HELP! NB or PEI? I only have two days in my itinerary.
- 11 Ten days on Vancouver Island
- 12 Road trip tent camping Nova Scotia
- 13 Vancouver for 3 days in May 2014
- 14 Transport of cremated remains
- 15 Rockies trip in June.
- 16 Scenic Drives on Vancouver Island
- 17 What to do if I have 5 days in Vancouver
- 18 camping trip: Ontario-Quebec City-PEI-Cabot Trail or St Andrew's-Halifax
- 19 Calgary, Banff, Jasper, Edmonton - best direction to travel
- 20 Montreal Hotel During Jazz Festival
- 21 Toronto Hotels at Avenue Road & Bloor?
- 22 First cut Newfoundland itinerary
- 23 7 Days in Newfoundland
- 24 boarder crossing question
- 25 Best Areas to Stay in Montreal