We are planning a driving trip at the end of June and would like to explore the Bay of Fundy, NS and Newfoundland. We will be leaving from Southwest Harbor ,Me and would love some ideas of places to stop along the way. Our preferences is to drive no more than 4 hours or so per day, but realize that is not always possible. Also would prefer to stop places worthing exploring for at least 2 days, but again, some one night stops are fine. We love scenic drives, hiking, interesting towns and cities and always enjoy good food. We are flexible with the time, perhaps two weeks or a little more in that area before returning home to the East Coast US. Thanks!
Driving to Bay of Fundy, Nova Scotia & Newfoundland
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Traveling Banff, Vancouver and Seattle
- 2 Activities for Children in Vancouver
- 3 Montreal Questions
- 4 Vancouver to Tofino on Orca Air -- Connection Time Question
- 5 Furnished suites in Toronto T
- 6 Trip report/Burlington, VT to Quebec City to Charlevoix
- 7 Need help planning a Nova Scotia/PEI trip
- 8 BC Place Parking or Transit Recommendations Please
- 9 Nova Scotia
- 10 Travelling from NYC to Montreal
- 11 Vancouver
- 12 Need Help Exploring Best of Vancouver Island Over 4 Days
- 13 Trip to Vancouver in June
- 14 Vancouver-Torino-Whistler-Banff-Canmore-Calgary August Road trip
- 15 Great Lakes Car Ferries
- 16 Car rental in Victoria, BC
- 17 7 day family itinerary to Nova Scotia needed
- 18 Bay of Fundy/Moncton/St. John, NB Itinerary Advice
- 19 Quebec City on the Weekend of Saint Jean Baptiste Day
- 20 FALL COLORS IN FUNDY AREA - ACCOMMODATION
- 21 Road trip Vancouver to Seattle?
- 22 Hotels in Toronto
- 23 Road trip iterneary from Quebec city to Toronto via Montreal , Ottawa ...
- 24 Canmore or Banff for lodging?
- 25 Best hikes in Banff