We are planning a driving trip at the end of June and would like to explore the Bay of Fundy, NS and Newfoundland. We will be leaving from Southwest Harbor ,Me and would love some ideas of places to stop along the way. Our preferences is to drive no more than 4 hours or so per day, but realize that is not always possible. Also would prefer to stop places worthing exploring for at least 2 days, but again, some one night stops are fine. We love scenic drives, hiking, interesting towns and cities and always enjoy good food. We are flexible with the time, perhaps two weeks or a little more in that area before returning home to the East Coast US. Thanks!
Driving to Bay of Fundy, Nova Scotia & Newfoundland
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Toronto - Montrel - Toronto
- 2 Cross-Country Road Trip
- 3 Visiting Quebec City, Montreal, and a National Park
- 4 Trip Report from Montreal and Quebec City
- 5 Need tips for this trip
- 6 Rockies trip in June.
- 7 Montreal in july Solo female traveler
- 8 September two week trip to Nova Scotia & PEI
- 9 7 weeks Canada and USA. Help with itinerary please.
- 10 North Vancouver Island
- 11 Canadian Rockies Trip Report:
- 12 In Jasper: Sawridge Inn or Best Western?
- 13 Eastern Canada from Toronto, Quebec, Ottawa, Halifax, Nova Scotia
- 14 Why VIA train tickets spike?
- 15 Newfoundland questions
- 16 2 Months to see Canada, 2015 decision made, now to plan.
- 17 What is drive like between Seattle and Calgary/Lake Louise?
- 18 Best way to get from Seattle to Lake Louise/Banff area
- 19 Itinerary help
- 20 Tips for the West Coast and reviews of Moose Travel Network please!
- 21 Montreal/Toronto
- 22 Gros Morne hiking
- 23 Victoria for 2 days
- 24 Early Summer Banff/Lake Louise/Field
- 25 Staying in Vancouver