We are planning a driving trip at the end of June and would like to explore the Bay of Fundy, NS and Newfoundland. We will be leaving from Southwest Harbor ,Me and would love some ideas of places to stop along the way. Our preferences is to drive no more than 4 hours or so per day, but realize that is not always possible. Also would prefer to stop places worthing exploring for at least 2 days, but again, some one night stops are fine. We love scenic drives, hiking, interesting towns and cities and always enjoy good food. We are flexible with the time, perhaps two weeks or a little more in that area before returning home to the East Coast US. Thanks!
Driving to Bay of Fundy, Nova Scotia & Newfoundland
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Calgary or Lake Louise?
- 2 Gulf Islands - anybody been to Galiano Island?
- 3 Relentless Beauty - Panecott's Trip to the Canadian Rockies
- 4 Driving from PEI to Edmonton, Alberta (end of Jan. beginning of Feb. 2015)
- 5 Ottawa to East Coast Maritimes
- 6 Planning a trip to Ontario?
- 7 Vancouver Trip Feb 16-20,2015
- 8 Stay at Niagara Falls or downtown?
- 9 Travelling from Toronto to Quebec City and New Brunswick
- 10 itinerary help with a British Columbia+Alaska road trip
- 11 2 days in Vancouver
- 12 August trip to Montreal, Quebec and the Eastern Townships
- 13 Best way to get mobile data in Canada?
- 14 Montreal - Old Town or Plateau district?
- 15 8 days in NL
- 16 Montreal transportation pass
- 17 Ottawa and Thousand Islands
- 18 Best land travel for Canadian Maritines
- 19 First visit to Montreal, hotel and sightseeing recommendations needed
- 20 Newfoundland tent camping
- 21 Mother/daughter trip to Quebec City and Montreal!
- 22 2 months Canada and USA with alaska cruise
- 23 Thousand Islands
- 24 Crazy to Go to Montreal in Winter?
- 25 Vancouver Canada pocket wifi rental