We are planning a driving trip at the end of June and would like to explore the Bay of Fundy, NS and Newfoundland. We will be leaving from Southwest Harbor ,Me and would love some ideas of places to stop along the way. Our preferences is to drive no more than 4 hours or so per day, but realize that is not always possible. Also would prefer to stop places worthing exploring for at least 2 days, but again, some one night stops are fine. We love scenic drives, hiking, interesting towns and cities and always enjoy good food. We are flexible with the time, perhaps two weeks or a little more in that area before returning home to the East Coast US. Thanks!
Driving to Bay of Fundy, Nova Scotia & Newfoundland
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Transportation Montreal to Quebec City. Bus or train?
- 2 Montreal for work -- what to see?
- 3 Stay inside Algonquin park
- 4 Buddy MacMaster RIP
- 5 Need help planning travel around New Brunswick and Nova Scotia
- 6 NB, PEI, Nova Scotia in Oct
- 7 Quebec City - week before Christmas or New Year
- 8 Good Restaurants nearby Niagra?
- 9 Long-overdue Trip report for Ontario, Albert and British Columbia.
- 10 Moraine lake / larch valley / sentinal pass vs plain of six glaciers
- 11 Brian zucker : choosing between Toronto and Niagara falls
- 12 Orange County car services for birthdays
- 13 Rockies Weather Profile for September?
- 14 Hoping for Autumn Colors
- 15 Looking for gallery wine events in Vancouver.
- 16 Any good ideas for Western Canada?
- 17 gasrun.ca, ever wonder how much it costs to drive from A to B?
- 18 Halifax-PEI
- 19 PEI and Nova Scotia
- 20 4 days in Vancouver Island
- 21 Torn about our July multi-generation vacation
- 22 Connecticut to Nova Scotia
- 23 Part of Larch Valley Hike Banff versus Going to Yoho
- 24 Quebec City hotel near VIA Rail station
- 25 8 days in Nova Scotia & PEI