We are planning a driving trip at the end of June and would like to explore the Bay of Fundy, NS and Newfoundland. We will be leaving from Southwest Harbor ,Me and would love some ideas of places to stop along the way. Our preferences is to drive no more than 4 hours or so per day, but realize that is not always possible. Also would prefer to stop places worthing exploring for at least 2 days, but again, some one night stops are fine. We love scenic drives, hiking, interesting towns and cities and always enjoy good food. We are flexible with the time, perhaps two weeks or a little more in that area before returning home to the East Coast US. Thanks!
Driving to Bay of Fundy, Nova Scotia & Newfoundland
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 What to do if I have 5 days in Vancouver
- 2 Vancouver for 3 days in May 2014
- 3 NYC to Montreal by train
- 4 Ten days on Vancouver Island
- 5 Road trip tent camping Nova Scotia
- 6 Where to stay in Banff?
- 7 Transport of cremated remains
- 8 Rockies trip in June.
- 9 Scenic Drives on Vancouver Island
- 10 camping trip: Ontario-Quebec City-PEI-Cabot Trail or St Andrew's-Halifax
- 11 Calgary, Banff, Jasper, Edmonton - best direction to travel
- 12 Montreal Hotel During Jazz Festival
- 13 Toronto Hotels at Avenue Road & Bloor?
- 14 First cut Newfoundland itinerary
- 15 7 Days in Newfoundland
- 16 boarder crossing question
- 17 Best Areas to Stay in Montreal
- 18 Calgary hotel help needed
- 19 Air Canada vs Westjet for flight to Barbados from Toronto
- 20 a week in St John's, NL
- 21 Where to go with grandson in Nova Scotia, New Brunswick , PEI
- 22 graduation in Vancouver
- 23 Stay at Niagara Falls or downtown?
- 24 Is Tofino the best home base to explore Vancouver Island?
- 25 Water Prince Corner Shop in Charlottetown -- is it closed?