We are planning a driving trip at the end of June and would like to explore the Bay of Fundy, NS and Newfoundland. We will be leaving from Southwest Harbor ,Me and would love some ideas of places to stop along the way. Our preferences is to drive no more than 4 hours or so per day, but realize that is not always possible. Also would prefer to stop places worthing exploring for at least 2 days, but again, some one night stops are fine. We love scenic drives, hiking, interesting towns and cities and always enjoy good food. We are flexible with the time, perhaps two weeks or a little more in that area before returning home to the East Coast US. Thanks!
Driving to Bay of Fundy, Nova Scotia & Newfoundland
View all Canada activity »
- 1 VANCOUVER AUGUST 2014
- 2 Winter getaway to Quebec City!!
- 3 Parking in Montreal
- 4 Seattle/Victoria/Vancouver - May/June 14
- 5 7 weeks Canada and USA. Help with itinerary please.
- 6 Golden BC
- 7 Looking for suggestions: Banff activities for 7-year old
- 8 Camping in Banff & Jasper Natl Parks
- 9 Which area to live in Kelowna? Help please.
- 10 HELP ! Where to move in Vancouver?
- 11 Day trips around Toronto in the fall
- 12 Two students going to Montreal/Quebec City for cheap
- 13 Beware of Cottage owner in Ottawa/Renfrew area
- 14 Recommended language schools in Montreal or Quebec City?
- 15 Christmas Eve Dinner in Quebec City with kids
- 16 alberta is experiencing a big storm dec 2
- 17 Ucluelet or Tofino
- 18 Banff/Canmore, Lake Louise (Field?) and Jasper in July
- 19 Golden, British Columbia
- 20 Northern Lights at Banff National Park in Winter?
- 21 Canadian Rockies Trip Report:
- 22 Best time of year and place for salmon fishing
- 23 tofino kayaking and fishing
- 24 Hiking Crypt Lake in May
- 25 Trip to Maritime Provinces