We are planning a driving trip at the end of June and would like to explore the Bay of Fundy, NS and Newfoundland. We will be leaving from Southwest Harbor ,Me and would love some ideas of places to stop along the way. Our preferences is to drive no more than 4 hours or so per day, but realize that is not always possible. Also would prefer to stop places worthing exploring for at least 2 days, but again, some one night stops are fine. We love scenic drives, hiking, interesting towns and cities and always enjoy good food. We are flexible with the time, perhaps two weeks or a little more in that area before returning home to the East Coast US. Thanks!
Driving to Bay of Fundy, Nova Scotia & Newfoundland
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Banf
- 2 4 days in Vancouver Island
- 3 8 days in Nova Scotia & PEI
- 4 Any good ideas for Western Canada?
- 5 Fine Dining in Vancouver
- 6 Montreal and Quebec with 12 year old girl
- 7 Hoping for Autumn Colors
- 8 Tofino -Are 5-6 days long enough or too long for family with preschoolers?
- 9 New Brunswick & Nova Scotia
- 10 Gaspe
- 11 Tours
- 12 Chip Credit card or will swipe work?
- 13 Part of Larch Valley Hike Banff versus Going to Yoho
- 14 Driving from Calgary to U SA
- 15 10 full tourism days in NS & PEI
- 16 ATM for cash in Vancouver
- 17 cross country and downhill skiing in Quebec
- 18 Vancouver Island: Scenic Drives
- 19 Niagara/Toronto to Quebec & Maybe Montreal--need advice
- 20 Alberta Wildfires
- 21 Niagara Falls Canada
- 22 Fall travel - need hotels Montreal & Ottawa
- 23 Fresh Fruit from US
- 24 Possible to Jog in Canadian Rockies?
- 25 quebec