We are planning a driving trip at the end of June and would like to explore the Bay of Fundy, NS and Newfoundland. We will be leaving from Southwest Harbor ,Me and would love some ideas of places to stop along the way. Our preferences is to drive no more than 4 hours or so per day, but realize that is not always possible. Also would prefer to stop places worthing exploring for at least 2 days, but again, some one night stops are fine. We love scenic drives, hiking, interesting towns and cities and always enjoy good food. We are flexible with the time, perhaps two weeks or a little more in that area before returning home to the East Coast US. Thanks!
Driving to Bay of Fundy, Nova Scotia & Newfoundland
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 What do you think of Boston to Ottawa trip?
- 2 7 Days in New Brunswick and Nova Scotia
- 3 Victoria Dining
- 4 Northern Lights
- 5 Transportation Montreal to Quebec City. Bus or train?
- 6 Are plug adaptors needed?
- 7 Canadian Rockies Trip: Hiking priority
- 8 Fall Montreal weekend with 11-year-old daughter
- 9 Lake Huron Circle Tour
- 10 Mackenzie/Prince George BC - Safety & Car info needed
- 11 Long-overdue Trip report for Ontario, Albert and British Columbia.
- 12 The Canadian - Toronto to Vancouver by Train - Part 1
- 13 Searching for the `Northern Lights`
- 14 Looking for custom wine tour from Vernon, BC
- 15 how to search for owls in winter
- 16 Vancouver, Canada - General information about organic food
- 17 Help us see Vancouver island
- 18 Moraine lake / larch valley / sentinal pass vs plain of six glaciers
- 19 Looking for gallery wine events in Vancouver.
- 20 Lodging in Lake Louise
- 21 Montreal Hop on hopoff bus
- 22 Orleans Express Montreal Station
- 23 8 days in Nova Scotia & PEI
- 24 Rockies Weather Profile for September?
- 25 17 days in Newfoundland - a good start!