Is this doable?
we have a week to do it in and then have to get back to vancouver to fly home
so far we are planning to fly into vancouver and then drive to banff and stay there for seven nights...OH will ski lake louise and ill potter doing non-skiing things
have booked the charlton cedar court down on banff ave and will continue to research activities
now...after the skiing part is over, we have another seven days and we were simply going to drive back to vancouver and do that part of the world
however OH is now thinking about driving from banff to prince rupert...he did it once in summer and it was beautiful country
im not so keen...not in winter but i can be talked into it
what are the conditions like? im aware of the snow falls and that roads can be closed
should we just stick with the original plan and go back to vancouver?
any ideas/ routes would be greatly appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Where to stay to break up long drive between Yoho National Park & Whistler?
- 2 Niagara/ toronto/wine tastings in 2.5 days?
- 3 Preliminary Newfoundland Itinerary
- 4 Camping in Newfoundland and Labrador
- 5 Apartments in Montreal and Quebec
- 6 Early 30's Couple Spending Two weeks in Coastal Maine and Canada
- 7 Northern route from Toronto to northern Newfoundland
- 8 Newfoundland Itinerary help
- 9 Places about 40 minutes from Toronto
- 10 Itinerary Help - Vancouver Area
- 11 Long Weekend Toronto
- 12 Cape Breton Island in second half of May
- 13 Vancouver transportation from Port to Airport
- 14 Vancouver Island in 8 day
- 15 1 Night between Charlotteown & Halifax
- 16 Help planning trip to Calgary/Lake Louise
- 17 roadtrip from Niagara Falls ON to east coast
- 18 Newfoundland Trip Ideas - August
- 19 My Trip to Montreal and Quebec City
- 20 My first trip to Toronto
- 21 where to stay in Prince Edward Island
- 22 Shuttle service from YYZ
- 23 East Coast Road trip from Ottawa to NB, PEI, NS (14 days door-to-door)
- 24 Visa required in Victoria for 6 hour cruise ship stop?
- 25 Cross border rental
Is this doable?