Is this doable?
we have a week to do it in and then have to get back to vancouver to fly home
so far we are planning to fly into vancouver and then drive to banff and stay there for seven nights...OH will ski lake louise and ill potter doing non-skiing things
have booked the charlton cedar court down on banff ave and will continue to research activities
now...after the skiing part is over, we have another seven days and we were simply going to drive back to vancouver and do that part of the world
however OH is now thinking about driving from banff to prince rupert...he did it once in summer and it was beautiful country
im not so keen...not in winter but i can be talked into it
what are the conditions like? im aware of the snow falls and that roads can be closed
should we just stick with the original plan and go back to vancouver?
any ideas/ routes would be greatly appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Upcoming trip to Newfoundland / itinerary question
- 2 Flying in to Vancouver for 7 days. Need help with trip plan.
- 3 Maratimes in 3 weeks
- 4 Have 7 days to travel in British Columbia
- 5 From Montreal Trudeau airport to Downtown
- 6 Vancouver, BC
- 7 Initial planning for Vancouver and Tofino in September
- 8 Victoria or Qualicum BEACH in winter
- 9 Rockies Tour, itinerary critic.
- 10 Vancouver in June
- 11 Halifax to Moncton
- 12 Marriott Chateau Champlain beside Bell Centre
- 13 Rockies or Atlantic Canada?
- 14 youth group trip to nova scotia and prince edward island
- 15 Restaurant in Montreal underground
- 16 3 days in europe
- 17 Qualicum Beach, North of Nashville concert
- 18 30th anniversary spot in BC or Alberta in August
- 19 Vancouver Chinatown Night Markets
- 20 Quebec province GTG?
- 21 57 YEAR OLD GRANDMOTHER BACKPACKS ACROSS CANADA
- 22 banff - trail closed - be bear wise
- 23 Quebec Jazz? other to do's?
- 24 Bromont - a perfect getaway
- 25 Best hikes in Banff
Is this doable?