Is this doable?
we have a week to do it in and then have to get back to vancouver to fly home
so far we are planning to fly into vancouver and then drive to banff and stay there for seven nights...OH will ski lake louise and ill potter doing non-skiing things
have booked the charlton cedar court down on banff ave and will continue to research activities
now...after the skiing part is over, we have another seven days and we were simply going to drive back to vancouver and do that part of the world
however OH is now thinking about driving from banff to prince rupert...he did it once in summer and it was beautiful country
im not so keen...not in winter but i can be talked into it
what are the conditions like? im aware of the snow falls and that roads can be closed
should we just stick with the original plan and go back to vancouver?
any ideas/ routes would be greatly appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Bus trip packing for August, Vancouver & Banff
- 2 One Week In Newfoundland itinerary advice.
- 3 Niagra Falls
- 4 Calgary-Vancouver-Calgary 12-day road trip
- 5 First Time Trip to Canada
- 6 Fodor's Montreal & Quebec City Errata
- 7 Irish Loop, Newfoundland
- 8 Seattle/Vancouver Retreat
- 9 A week in Eastern Newfoundland
- 10 Road trip from Toronto to New Brunswick and back
- 11 Vancouver 2016 Trip Report
- 12 a visit to st john's one of the oldest cities
- 13 Need Help for First Trip to Toronto
- 14 Maritimes Trip - First Time 2016
- 15 Transporation - Quebec City to Montreal?
- 16 How were you treated in Quebec?
- 17 ideas for a short trip near Niagara
- 18 Dog Sled, Aurora & Niagara!!
- 19 Banff / Jasper 6 days
- 20 Road Trip to Calgary
- 21 Montreal to Quebec Ciry
- 22 A Week in Nova Scotia
- 23 Thousand Islands - Must Dos
- 24 Thousand Islands - Hiking
- 25 Seattle/ONP/Vancouver/Whistler
Is this doable?