Is this doable?
we have a week to do it in and then have to get back to vancouver to fly home
so far we are planning to fly into vancouver and then drive to banff and stay there for seven nights...OH will ski lake louise and ill potter doing non-skiing things
have booked the charlton cedar court down on banff ave and will continue to research activities
now...after the skiing part is over, we have another seven days and we were simply going to drive back to vancouver and do that part of the world
however OH is now thinking about driving from banff to prince rupert...he did it once in summer and it was beautiful country
im not so keen...not in winter but i can be talked into it
what are the conditions like? im aware of the snow falls and that roads can be closed
should we just stick with the original plan and go back to vancouver?
any ideas/ routes would be greatly appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Help with Niagara Falls and Toronto planning, please!
- 2 Niagara Falls/Toronto Itinerary Help
- 3 10 Days in Nova Scotia
- 4 Romantic 4-Day July Getaway Ideas Needed
- 5 Transportation questions Vancouver and Victoria
- 6 Jasper/Banff holiday help
- 7 9 Days in a Camper Van, Alberta Rockies Itinerary
- 8 Hotel near Stanley Parc
- 9 Looking for travel lapel pins HELP
- 10 Itinerary feedback, please
- 11 Need Help!! 1 week itinerary vancouver, whistler & islands
- 12 Vancouver and possibly elsewhere for two weeks?
- 13 Ocean Odyssey: Vancouver Island (and Vancouver)
- 14 Canada's 150th anniversary in the Maritimes
- 15 Prince Edward Island-must do things
- 16 RoadTrip Toronto- PEI
- 17 Best Way
- 18 Nova Scotia & New Brunswick and New Foundland
- 19 Montreal and Quebec City in August
- 20 9 hour layover in Montreal, what to do?
- 21 Bay of Fundy
- 22 Toronto 2 nights from Buffalo
- 23 Best way to do Vancouver to Calgary as a group
- 24 First trip to Vancouver
- 25 40th birthday party ideas in canada, May 5th 2017
Is this doable?