Is this doable?
we have a week to do it in and then have to get back to vancouver to fly home
so far we are planning to fly into vancouver and then drive to banff and stay there for seven nights...OH will ski lake louise and ill potter doing non-skiing things
have booked the charlton cedar court down on banff ave and will continue to research activities
now...after the skiing part is over, we have another seven days and we were simply going to drive back to vancouver and do that part of the world
however OH is now thinking about driving from banff to prince rupert...he did it once in summer and it was beautiful country
im not so keen...not in winter but i can be talked into it
what are the conditions like? im aware of the snow falls and that roads can be closed
should we just stick with the original plan and go back to vancouver?
any ideas/ routes would be greatly appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 internal Support Yahoo MAi* Tech** Sup** Acc Number 1888-482**3831 Reset
- 2 Travel agencies in Toronto, ON, Canada
- 3 Grround transportation from Vancouver Airport
- 4 Icefields Parkway
- 5 Banff, Jasper, Lake Louise, Calgary ITINERARY
- 6 Eastern Canada trip with 3 kids -- advice/itinerary needed
- 7 Driving From Vancouver to Jasper, Banff, Lake Louise all over
- 8 4 Days Vancouver & 5 in Whistler
- 9 Keltic Lodge
- 10 Cat Ferry to Nova Scotia?
- 11 Nature drive in Canada and the U.S.
- 12 Question on Staying on Nova Scotia
- 13 Niagara Falls - 2 Nights Family of 4
- 14 NS and PEI with elderly traveller
- 15 Vancouver & Vancouver Island
- 16 Vancouver to Toronto car or train?
- 17 Seattle and Vancouver/Victoria
- 18 Vancouver to Ft St John/return - summer road trip
- 19 Help with Niagara Falls and Toronto planning, please!
- 20 Banff to Jasper and back
- 21 Canmore for a few days
- 22 The Canadian
- 23 2 weeks ‘corridor’, lowbudget daytrips by public bus, book on the spot?
- 24 Road from Calgary to Whitehorse
- 25 Restaurants in Jasper, Alberta
Is this doable?