Is this doable?
we have a week to do it in and then have to get back to vancouver to fly home
so far we are planning to fly into vancouver and then drive to banff and stay there for seven nights...OH will ski lake louise and ill potter doing non-skiing things
have booked the charlton cedar court down on banff ave and will continue to research activities
now...after the skiing part is over, we have another seven days and we were simply going to drive back to vancouver and do that part of the world
however OH is now thinking about driving from banff to prince rupert...he did it once in summer and it was beautiful country
im not so keen...not in winter but i can be talked into it
what are the conditions like? im aware of the snow falls and that roads can be closed
should we just stick with the original plan and go back to vancouver?
any ideas/ routes would be greatly appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 CINEMA 4D R18 keygen
- 2 http://www.eyeserumreview.ca/internal911-pills-reviews/
- 3 Banff in early June
- 4 Quebec City in mid-November
- 5 5 day road trip from Vancouver to Calgary
- 6 Toronto Union Station area for a few evening hours
- 7 Lake Louise to Seattle Washington
- 8 Places to stay in Kelowna, British Columbia
- 9 Eastern Canada in December
- 10 Preferred Route for Driving the Rockies in November
- 11 Roadtrip ON-NL
- 12 Calgary
- 13 Tofino
- 14 Vegetarian Restaurant Recommendations Quebec City
- 15 Gypsy Guide to Driving the Icefield Parkway
- 16 Would you stay in Quesnel?
- 17 Vancouver/Pacific Northwest Trip - Mother/Daughter
- 18 Toronto or Quebec City?
- 19 Banff in October
- 20 Halifax Nova Scotia to Peggy's Cove
- 21 Quebec City in autumn
- 22 Feedback on itinerary - Mid October Banff/Lake Louise/jasper
- 23 Quebec City
- 24 Family ski holiday
- 25 First Time Trip To Canada!!
Is this doable?