I am a Canadian living in NYC and need to renew my Canadian passport. I am looking for suggestions of places to go to take Canadian Passport Photos. I know that there are very strict guidlines. Any suggestions of places to go in the NYC area? I'm hoping not to have the application sent back to me due to an unacceptable passport photo.
Canadians living in NYC
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 New Brunswick & Nova Scotia
- 2 quebec
- 3 Fresh Fruit from US
- 4 Fall travel - need hotels Montreal & Ottawa
- 5 10 full tourism days in NS & PEI
- 6 Ottawa and Quebec City Restaurants
- 7 cross country and downhill skiing in Quebec
- 8 Possible to Jog in Canadian Rockies?
- 9 Alberta Wildfires
- 10 Chip Credit card or will swipe work?
- 11 icebergs r us/ canada's far east: st john's NL
- 12 When Train Plans Go Awry—My 2 Day Winnipeg/ Saint Boniface Odyssey
- 13 Niagara Falls Canada
- 14 ottawa hotel and exhibit
- 15 One Day in Niagra falls with kids
- 16 What do you think of this itinerary Ontario-Qebec trip?
- 17 Driving Victoria to Toronto
- 18 Vancouver Island: Scenic Drives
- 19 edmonton-jasper, banff, lake louise
- 20 Grouse or Whistler?
- 21 What all are must go locations in Algonquin Park ?
- 22 Montreal Museum of Fine Arts
- 23 Whale Watching in Lunenburg - has anyone had a good experience?
- 24 East Coast Road Trip from Halifax to Toronto
- 25 Adirondacks to Montreal to Quebec City with Kids End of August