We are two Aussie couples just starting to plan our trip to Canada and Alaska, roughly dividing up for 2 weeks in each destination.
Canada would be Vancouver, Vancouver Island and a self drive through Jasper, Banff etc.
For Alaska we are thinking of taking the AMH from Bellingham to Juneau staying for a few days then flying into Anchorage for a week of site seeing which would include Denali.
However before we make any further plans we need to decide on the time of year, do we see Canada first then Alaska or the other way around? We were thinking of last two weeks in Ausgust, first two weeks in Sept but are open to any suggestions. We would really appreciate your guidance. I am also going to post this on the US forum.
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 http://www.beaudermaskincare.com/testo-extreme-plus/
- 2 Are you looking different type cleaning services?
- 3 Roadtrip ON-NL
- 4 Toronto Union Station area for a few evening hours
- 5 Banff in early June
- 6 Quebec City in mid-November
- 7 5 day road trip from Vancouver to Calgary
- 8 Lake Louise to Seattle Washington
- 9 Places to stay in Kelowna, British Columbia
- 10 Eastern Canada in December
- 11 Preferred Route for Driving the Rockies in November
- 12 Calgary
- 13 Tofino
- 14 Vegetarian Restaurant Recommendations Quebec City
- 15 Gypsy Guide to Driving the Icefield Parkway
- 16 Would you stay in Quesnel?
- 17 Vancouver/Pacific Northwest Trip - Mother/Daughter
- 18 Toronto or Quebec City?
- 19 Banff in October
- 20 Halifax Nova Scotia to Peggy's Cove
- 21 Quebec City in autumn
- 22 Feedback on itinerary - Mid October Banff/Lake Louise/jasper
- 23 Quebec City
- 24 Family ski holiday
- 25 First Time Trip To Canada!!