We are two Aussie couples just starting to plan our trip to Canada and Alaska, roughly dividing up for 2 weeks in each destination.
Canada would be Vancouver, Vancouver Island and a self drive through Jasper, Banff etc.
For Alaska we are thinking of taking the AMH from Bellingham to Juneau staying for a few days then flying into Anchorage for a week of site seeing which would include Denali.
However before we make any further plans we need to decide on the time of year, do we see Canada first then Alaska or the other way around? We were thinking of last two weeks in Ausgust, first two weeks in Sept but are open to any suggestions. We would really appreciate your guidance. I am also going to post this on the US forum.
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 http://tophealthmart.com/Extreme-mxl/
- 2 Help for Central Canada Itinerary
- 3 Eastern Townships late Dec. 2016
- 4 Alternatives to expensive hotel parking in Niagara Falls, Canada?
- 5 Eastern Canada Itinerary
- 6 Driving to Fort ST. John
- 7 Restaurants in Montreal and Quebec City
- 8 7 Days in Lake Louise, Banff, Jasper
- 9 March in Montreal?
- 10 Eastern Canada in December
- 11 Seeking Trans Canada train recs
- 12 Montreal two nights with kids (10 and 6): anything fun?
- 13 Toronto-Vancouver VIA Rail Canada
- 14 driving from Vancouver airport to Smithers
- 15 The Rocky Mountaineer
- 16 Tips for an awesome road trip in Canada BC !
- 17 Niagara-on-the-Lake with Kids
- 18 Tofino
- 19 Lesser Known BC Travel Gems
- 20 Prince Edward Island-must do things
- 21 Need Help with Banff/LL/Jasper Itinerary
- 22 11th and 12th grade
- 23 Vancouver trip report!
- 24 Moving to Nova Scotia
- 25 Toronto and Niagara Falls in November