We are two Aussie couples just starting to plan our trip to Canada and Alaska, roughly dividing up for 2 weeks in each destination.
Canada would be Vancouver, Vancouver Island and a self drive through Jasper, Banff etc.
For Alaska we are thinking of taking the AMH from Bellingham to Juneau staying for a few days then flying into Anchorage for a week of site seeing which would include Denali.
However before we make any further plans we need to decide on the time of year, do we see Canada first then Alaska or the other way around? We were thinking of last two weeks in Ausgust, first two weeks in Sept but are open to any suggestions. We would really appreciate your guidance. I am also going to post this on the US forum.
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Cycling and wild camping Canot Trail
- 2 Magog, Lac-Brome, Sutton or ??
- 3 Thanksgiving in Canada
- 4 Travelling alberta
- 5 RV trip to Alberta to see Banff, Lake Louise, Jasper,etc.
- 6 Foodie Advice for Vancouver...Please!
- 7 Romantic Dine and Dance Vancouver
- 8 Jasper
- 9 day trip to Victoria
- 10 Newfoundland itinerary help
- 11 Cape Breton, Nova Scotia & PEI
- 12 Van to Alaska Road Trip in 10 days
- 13 Newfoundland in July
- 14 9 Day Nova Scotia Trip Report
- 15 Toronto - Niagara Falls NO CAR
- 16 roadtrip kelowna and alberta
- 17 Planning a week in Canadian Rockies, need some help with itinerary !
- 18 Family vacation
- 19 Ferry from Nanaimo to Horseshoe Bay
- 20 4-6 hours in Gaspe
- 21 Drive from Spokane to Yoho/Banff/Jasper
- 22 2016 East Canada Road Trip
- 23 UP, Manitoulin, and Quebec Driving
- 24 A month in Atlantic Canada
- 25 Calgary Stampede