We are two Aussie couples just starting to plan our trip to Canada and Alaska, roughly dividing up for 2 weeks in each destination.
Canada would be Vancouver, Vancouver Island and a self drive through Jasper, Banff etc.
For Alaska we are thinking of taking the AMH from Bellingham to Juneau staying for a few days then flying into Anchorage for a week of site seeing which would include Denali.
However before we make any further plans we need to decide on the time of year, do we see Canada first then Alaska or the other way around? We were thinking of last two weeks in Ausgust, first two weeks in Sept but are open to any suggestions. We would really appreciate your guidance. I am also going to post this on the US forum.
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 the procedure rather of so much easier
- 2 Temporary residency in Canada
- 3 http://www.fitwaypoint.com/alpha-monster-advanced-reviews/
- 4 Vacation trip to Quebec
- 5 water filtration
- 6 Please plan our Saturday-Sunday Canadian Rockies trip!
- 7 Montreal & Quebec Trip Report
- 8 Nova Scotia Travel Input
- 9 Western Canada in August
- 10 Rental Car- Canada Pick up and Drop off in Montana
- 11 Car rental: from Edmonton, flying out of Vancouver
- 12 U.S. ATM Bank (unchipped) cards work in Canada?
- 13 Jasper with two elderly
- 14 Tekarra Lodge/Becker's chalets/Pyramid Lodge
- 15 Dempster highway in early September
- 16 jasper
- 17 Nova Scotia. PEI - NFL?
- 18 Banff, Lake Louise and Jasper ?
- 19 Toronto-afternoon tea
- 20 BC Ferries Experience Card
- 21 Banff, and Glacier National Park
- 22 Canadian Layover - OVI deemed Inadmissable
- 23 Pearson Canada Customs from Boston
- 24 Whistler Shuttle Bus
- 25 Banff