We are two Aussie couples just starting to plan our trip to Canada and Alaska, roughly dividing up for 2 weeks in each destination.
Canada would be Vancouver, Vancouver Island and a self drive through Jasper, Banff etc.
For Alaska we are thinking of taking the AMH from Bellingham to Juneau staying for a few days then flying into Anchorage for a week of site seeing which would include Denali.
However before we make any further plans we need to decide on the time of year, do we see Canada first then Alaska or the other way around? We were thinking of last two weeks in Ausgust, first two weeks in Sept but are open to any suggestions. We would really appreciate your guidance. I am also going to post this on the US forum.
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 UK Lost Love spells +27614364221
- 2 Nova Scotia Wineries
- 3 Nova Scotia Cabot Trail- Which hikes to consider?
- 4 YUL to Old Montreal with kids
- 5 Nova Scotia & New Brunswick and New Foundland
- 6 Help with Niagara Falls and Toronto planning, please!
- 7 Calgary, Banff, and Jasper
- 8 RoadTrip Toronto- PEI
- 9 Traveling to the maritimes this summer
- 10 Quebec to yarmouth
- 11 6 hr Montreal Layover
- 12 Winter resort offering snowshoeing, dog sledding and boat trip
- 13 Overnight en route to Fogo Island
- 14 Pre- and post-cruise plans
- 15 Storing luggage in Vancouver
- 16 Work Visa Cutt off Age
- 17 Visit to the Maritimes Aug 2 - 11
- 18 Restaurants in Banff and Jasper / Canadian Rockies
- 19 5 hour layover in Toronto on a Tuesday
- 20 Toronto lodging for 15 people - something unique?
- 21 Northern route from Toronto to northern Newfoundland
- 22 Niagara Falls/Toronto Itinerary Help
- 23 Bears in Britsch Columbia and Alberta
- 24 Getting from Anchorage to Chicago Via Train?
- 25 Pearson Airport logistics