We are two Aussie couples just starting to plan our trip to Canada and Alaska, roughly dividing up for 2 weeks in each destination.
Canada would be Vancouver, Vancouver Island and a self drive through Jasper, Banff etc.
For Alaska we are thinking of taking the AMH from Bellingham to Juneau staying for a few days then flying into Anchorage for a week of site seeing which would include Denali.
However before we make any further plans we need to decide on the time of year, do we see Canada first then Alaska or the other way around? We were thinking of last two weeks in Ausgust, first two weeks in Sept but are open to any suggestions. We would really appreciate your guidance. I am also going to post this on the US forum.
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 총판 토토 모집 《kakao: dnj2016 텔레그램 : speed2017 》
- 2 Important Year End Tax Planning tips for small business owners
- 3 Eastern Canada trip with 3 kids -- advice/itinerary needed
- 4 Grround transportation from Vancouver Airport
- 5 Banff, Jasper, Lake Louise, Calgary ITINERARY
- 6 Travel agencies in Toronto, ON, Canada
- 7 Driving From Vancouver to Jasper, Banff, Lake Louise all over
- 8 4 Days Vancouver & 5 in Whistler
- 9 Keltic Lodge
- 10 Cat Ferry to Nova Scotia?
- 11 Nature drive in Canada and the U.S.
- 12 Question on Staying on Nova Scotia
- 13 Niagara Falls - 2 Nights Family of 4
- 14 NS and PEI with elderly traveller
- 15 Icefields Parkway
- 16 Vancouver & Vancouver Island
- 17 Vancouver to Toronto car or train?
- 18 Seattle and Vancouver/Victoria
- 19 Vancouver to Ft St John/return - summer road trip
- 20 Help with Niagara Falls and Toronto planning, please!
- 21 Banff to Jasper and back
- 22 Canmore for a few days
- 23 The Canadian
- 24 2 weeks ‘corridor’, lowbudget daytrips by public bus, book on the spot?
- 25 Road from Calgary to Whitehorse