I'm trying to book a few one-way "multi-city" flights on the Air Canada website yesterday (Tor-Edm-Van), and noted that there was a price increase from when I searched at 8:30pm vs 12:30am. I'm trying to book for travel in late March and early April '05, so availability shouldn't be an issue. I seem to recall that their prices are somewhat cyclical, such that it seems to drop back to the lower prices on wednesdays. Can anyone else confirm this, or know exactly when their system has the lowest prices? I've also read that some systems have the highest prices at the end of the day (when most people are surfing at home), and the cheapest at 5pm, but I tried this morning and didn't find it applicable to the AC website. TIA.
Air Canada Website - best time of day/week to book flight online?
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Long-overdue Trip report for Ontario, Albert and British Columbia.
- 2 Canada in winter
- 3 Trip Report - Banff & Jasper - Early Agust 2014
- 4 Nova Scotia, New Brunswick, PEI and Newfoundland in 7-9 days?
- 5 Relaxing Honeymoon
- 6 What do you think of Boston to Ottawa trip?
- 7 7 Days in New Brunswick and Nova Scotia
- 8 Victoria Dining
- 9 Northern Lights
- 10 Transportation Montreal to Quebec City. Bus or train?
- 11 Are plug adaptors needed?
- 12 Canadian Rockies Trip: Hiking priority
- 13 Fall Montreal weekend with 11-year-old daughter
- 14 Lake Huron Circle Tour
- 15 Mackenzie/Prince George BC - Safety & Car info needed
- 16 The Canadian - Toronto to Vancouver by Train - Part 1
- 17 Searching for the `Northern Lights`
- 18 Looking for custom wine tour from Vernon, BC
- 19 how to search for owls in winter
- 20 Vancouver, Canada - General information about organic food
- 21 Help us see Vancouver island
- 22 Moraine lake / larch valley / sentinal pass vs plain of six glaciers
- 23 Looking for gallery wine events in Vancouver.
- 24 Lodging in Lake Louise
- 25 Montreal Hop on hopoff bus