I'm trying to book a few one-way "multi-city" flights on the Air Canada website yesterday (Tor-Edm-Van), and noted that there was a price increase from when I searched at 8:30pm vs 12:30am. I'm trying to book for travel in late March and early April '05, so availability shouldn't be an issue. I seem to recall that their prices are somewhat cyclical, such that it seems to drop back to the lower prices on wednesdays. Can anyone else confirm this, or know exactly when their system has the lowest prices? I've also read that some systems have the highest prices at the end of the day (when most people are surfing at home), and the cheapest at 5pm, but I tried this morning and didn't find it applicable to the AC website. TIA.
Air Canada Website - best time of day/week to book flight online?
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 send free sms to canada
- 2 Cross-Country Road Trip
- 3 1st time traveler through Canada in April
- 4 Rockies trip in June.
- 5 Toronto - Montrel - Toronto
- 6 Visiting Quebec City, Montreal, and a National Park
- 7 Trip Report from Montreal and Quebec City
- 8 Need tips for this trip
- 9 Montreal in july Solo female traveler
- 10 September two week trip to Nova Scotia & PEI
- 11 7 weeks Canada and USA. Help with itinerary please.
- 12 North Vancouver Island
- 13 Canadian Rockies Trip Report:
- 14 In Jasper: Sawridge Inn or Best Western?
- 15 Eastern Canada from Toronto, Quebec, Ottawa, Halifax, Nova Scotia
- 16 Why VIA train tickets spike?
- 17 Newfoundland questions
- 18 2 Months to see Canada, 2015 decision made, now to plan.
- 19 What is drive like between Seattle and Calgary/Lake Louise?
- 20 Best way to get from Seattle to Lake Louise/Banff area
- 21 Itinerary help
- 22 Tips for the West Coast and reviews of Moose Travel Network please!
- 23 Montreal/Toronto
- 24 Gros Morne hiking
- 25 Victoria for 2 days