I'm trying to book a few one-way "multi-city" flights on the Air Canada website yesterday (Tor-Edm-Van), and noted that there was a price increase from when I searched at 8:30pm vs 12:30am. I'm trying to book for travel in late March and early April '05, so availability shouldn't be an issue. I seem to recall that their prices are somewhat cyclical, such that it seems to drop back to the lower prices on wednesdays. Can anyone else confirm this, or know exactly when their system has the lowest prices? I've also read that some systems have the highest prices at the end of the day (when most people are surfing at home), and the cheapest at 5pm, but I tried this morning and didn't find it applicable to the AC website. TIA.
Air Canada Website - best time of day/week to book flight online?
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Help us see Vancouver island
- 2 Moraine lake / larch valley / sentinal pass vs plain of six glaciers
- 3 Rockies Weather Profile for September?
- 4 Lodging in Lake Louise
- 5 Lake Huron Circle Tour
- 6 Transportation Montreal to Quebec City. Bus or train?
- 7 17 days in Newfoundland - a good start!
- 8 Ile d'Orléans & Côte-de-Beaupré - getting around on day trips
- 9 Long-overdue Trip report for Ontario, Albert and British Columbia.
- 10 Need help planning travel around New Brunswick and Nova Scotia
- 11 Stay inside Algonquin park
- 12 Montreal for work -- what to see?
- 13 Brian zucker : choosing between Toronto and Niagara falls
- 14 Buddy MacMaster RIP
- 15 NB, PEI, Nova Scotia in Oct
- 16 Quebec City - week before Christmas or New Year
- 17 Good Restaurants nearby Niagra?
- 18 Orange County car services for birthdays
- 19 Hoping for Autumn Colors
- 20 Looking for gallery wine events in Vancouver.
- 21 Any good ideas for Western Canada?
- 22 gasrun.ca, ever wonder how much it costs to drive from A to B?
- 23 Halifax-PEI
- 24 PEI and Nova Scotia
- 25 4 days in Vancouver Island