I'm trying to book a few one-way "multi-city" flights on the Air Canada website yesterday (Tor-Edm-Van), and noted that there was a price increase from when I searched at 8:30pm vs 12:30am. I'm trying to book for travel in late March and early April '05, so availability shouldn't be an issue. I seem to recall that their prices are somewhat cyclical, such that it seems to drop back to the lower prices on wednesdays. Can anyone else confirm this, or know exactly when their system has the lowest prices? I've also read that some systems have the highest prices at the end of the day (when most people are surfing at home), and the cheapest at 5pm, but I tried this morning and didn't find it applicable to the AC website. TIA.
Air Canada Website - best time of day/week to book flight online?
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Toronto: where to stay?
- 2 Vancouver Canada pocket wifi rental
- 3 Vancouver, Canada - General information about organic food
- 4 Train travel Vancouver to Seattle
- 5 What to do at toronto airport ??
- 6 Relentless Beauty - Panecott's Trip to the Canadian Rockies
- 7 VIA Rail Winter Trip Vancouver to Toronto Need Some Advise
- 8 Victoria questions for 30th birthday trip
- 9 Three days in Halifax - One being daytrip to PEI.
- 10 Heli skiing in March
- 11 Toronto lodgings
- 12 Free parking in Halifax near Waterfront.
- 13 Planing a Trip to Toronto in December
- 14 rockies in september
- 15 Looking for a cold place to visit during my school break
- 16 Fabulous five days/Montreal & Quebec City
- 17 Viking Trail
- 18 sample itinerary for multi-generational family to Canadian Rockies in July
- 19 Quebec City trip.report
- 20 Difficulty getting from Montreal to Burlington by public transport help plz
- 21 Best weekend of Carnaval?
- 22 Is anyone has visited eagle lake in ontario
- 23 iPhone in Canada
- 24 Lake Louise/Jasper trip report
- 25 Victoria Dining