I'm trying to book a few one-way "multi-city" flights on the Air Canada website yesterday (Tor-Edm-Van), and noted that there was a price increase from when I searched at 8:30pm vs 12:30am. I'm trying to book for travel in late March and early April '05, so availability shouldn't be an issue. I seem to recall that their prices are somewhat cyclical, such that it seems to drop back to the lower prices on wednesdays. Can anyone else confirm this, or know exactly when their system has the lowest prices? I've also read that some systems have the highest prices at the end of the day (when most people are surfing at home), and the cheapest at 5pm, but I tried this morning and didn't find it applicable to the AC website. TIA.
Air Canada Website - best time of day/week to book flight online?
View all Canada activity »
- 1 alberta is experiencing a big storm dec 2
- 2 7 weeks Canada and USA. Help with itinerary please.
- 3 Looking for suggestions: Banff activities for 7-year old
- 4 Day trips around Toronto in the fall
- 5 Ucluelet or Tofino
- 6 Banff/Canmore, Lake Louise (Field?) and Jasper in July
- 7 Golden, British Columbia
- 8 Seattle/Victoria/Vancouver - May/June 14
- 9 Northern Lights at Banff National Park in Winter?
- 10 Canadian Rockies Trip Report:
- 11 Best time of year and place for salmon fishing
- 12 tofino kayaking and fishing
- 13 Hiking Crypt Lake in May
- 14 Trip to Maritime Provinces
- 15 HELP ! Where to move in Vancouver?
- 16 Christmas Eve Dinner in Quebec City with kids
- 17 Which area to live in Kelowna? Help please.
- 18 America by Rail
- 19 trip - Calgary, Jasper, Banff, Lake Louise -- where to stay?
- 20 Travel partner to Banff AB
- 21 Canadians with second home in Phoenix -- gift ideas?
- 22 Best SIM card for use in Canada - mainly for data
- 23 Information needed
- 24 Reliable Taxis in Vancouver
- 25 Nice Restaurant in Guelph Area