Could a recent traveller or local to Sydney please explain what sort of travel pass I should be buying? I think I want a MyMulti week pass but I am confused as to whether that includes the airport train.
I am going to be there for a week partly for work and travelling on my own staying in what I presume will be the CBD for a conference. I get in Tuesday early evening and intend to take the train into town then use public transport to wander around Sydney in my free time.
Thanks for the help!!
Sydney Travel Pass
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Travel Insurance
- 2 Review our NZ Itinerary please
- 3 Kangaroo Island/port Douglas
- 4 Itinerary Help
- 5 I've been, I've been to the Land Down Under...
- 6 Tasmania-11 nights and more questions
- 7 Family trip to Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane
- 8 12 day Australia Itinerary
- 9 Packing List
- 10 Abel - Kayak and Walk / Timing Questions
- 11 4 weeks in NZ in Feb. 2015
- 12 Sydney and Auckland
- 13 Lochiel Fraudulant Hotel near Melbourne warning to fellow travellers
- 14 Internet access
- 15 Night Out Byron Bay
- 16 Christchurch or Auckland?
- 17 Planning first trip to Australia - input requested.
- 18 10 days itinerary
- 19 Fremantle my love..
- 20 26 day NZ motorhome itinerary.
- 21 Do Great Ocean Road or head to New Zealand?
- 22 Books?
- 23 Four Weeks on the South Island. Report
- 24 Choosing a Visa
- 25 Australia & NZ -3 weeks