Could a recent traveller or local to Sydney please explain what sort of travel pass I should be buying? I think I want a MyMulti week pass but I am confused as to whether that includes the airport train.
I am going to be there for a week partly for work and travelling on my own staying in what I presume will be the CBD for a conference. I get in Tuesday early evening and intend to take the train into town then use public transport to wander around Sydney in my free time.
Thanks for the help!!
Sydney Travel Pass
- 1 Sightseeing & transport in Sydney
- 2 Toucan2 in Sydney December 31--mini GTG anyone?
- 3 Cruise New Zealand
- 4 Transportation from Sydney Airport to Four Seasons
- 5 Is Katafanga Resort Open Yet?
- 6 Logical Airline Schedule for 2014 trip.
- 7 Need Packing Advice for Sydney and New Zealand in January
- 8 Alices Springs and uluru tour
- 9 Cricket, diving and NZ - how long to fit it all in?
- 10 Car Rental in Broome to Drop off in Perth
- 11 PBS Movie"A Town Called Alice"
- 12 Two 21 year old students (male) travelling from Brisbane to Cairns
- 13 Franz Josef Glacier in December - Weather and Packing
- 14 Paihia or coromandel
- 15 Emirates and Jetstar
- 16 Where to stay in Christchurch?
- 17 17 days in NZ - NI and SI - Would like feedback on finalizing itinerary
- 18 Travelling to Auckland - Who to use for car rental?
- 19 14 days in NZ in February
- 20 16 days all over New Zealand
- 21 Songdoc's "Mini" NZ Trip Report: Auckland, Wellington & Abel Tasman
- 22 Sydney/GBR/Cairns
- 23 Interesting women's clothes shops in Sydney?
- 24 Heading to Australia!
- 25 New Zealand Accommodation Recommendations Needed