Could a recent traveller or local to Sydney please explain what sort of travel pass I should be buying? I think I want a MyMulti week pass but I am confused as to whether that includes the airport train.
I am going to be there for a week partly for work and travelling on my own staying in what I presume will be the CBD for a conference. I get in Tuesday early evening and intend to take the train into town then use public transport to wander around Sydney in my free time.
Thanks for the help!!
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 http://www.supplements4tips.com/performx-testo/
- 2 Australia for two weeks.
- 3 What To do In Australia?? Suggest Some Holiday Destination.
- 4 Best Fiji Resort for Shore Snorkeling
- 5 New Zealand-2 days in Rotorua with Toddler
- 6 Middlemarch to Queenstown transportation
- 7 Food to Try Out
- 8 4 days in Sydney: what would you recommend?
- 9 30 Day Itinerary: Wellington & SI - Any suggestions?
- 10 New Zealand Dec-Jan 2017
- 11 Recommended guidebooks
- 12 South Island Road Trip
- 13 Surprises in Australia
- 14 Sydney Airport Transportation Suggestions
- 15 South Island winter time-lapse video
- 16 Moonee Valley, Caulfield, or other track
- 17 Australia Visit in Feb'18
- 18 Air BnB, a bit of a let down
- 19 18 Days tentative NZ Itinerary help
- 20 Ayers Rock Alternative
- 21 Fiji Resorts for 5 nights
- 22 What is the best time to visit Australia?
- 23 New Zealand with a toddler
- 24 Gariwerd - The Grampians
- 25 New Zealand- 4 days Auckland with 2 year old)