Could a recent traveller or local to Sydney please explain what sort of travel pass I should be buying? I think I want a MyMulti week pass but I am confused as to whether that includes the airport train.
I am going to be there for a week partly for work and travelling on my own staying in what I presume will be the CBD for a conference. I get in Tuesday early evening and intend to take the train into town then use public transport to wander around Sydney in my free time.
Thanks for the help!!
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 NEW ZEALAND 18 DAYS ITINERARY
- 2 16 days in Australia
- 3 Exmouth WhaleSharks and Wildflowers
- 4 NZ forum HELP- North and South Island itinerary review
- 5 Motels in Cairns
- 6 Gluten free Australia
- 7 Sydney to Coffs Harbour in Jan with kids, 9 and 11
- 8 New Zealnd 17 days--North to Top of the South Itinerary
- 9 Picton to Queenstown 6days
- 10 Uluru
- 11 Pudding cups in New Zealand
- 12 Between a rock and a hard spot
- 13 In & Around Melbourne & Sydney
- 14 bushwalking in the Blue Mountains
- 15 Where to stay overnight between Abel Tasman NP and Fox Glacier?
- 16 Cairns & Port Douglas
- 17 One week stay using Brisbane as starting base
- 18 Melbourne, GOR & Grampians
- 19 Brisbane to Sydney in 4-5 days! Itinerary help!
- 20 from Te Anau, NZ: fly to AKL from Invercargill or Queenstown?
- 21 25day planning for Australia
- 22 Going to Uluru - Is it worth it?
- 23 Help New Zealand
- 24 Snow ideas near Melbourne and Sydney
- 25 8 day trip to New Zealand