Could a recent traveller or local to Sydney please explain what sort of travel pass I should be buying? I think I want a MyMulti week pass but I am confused as to whether that includes the airport train.
I am going to be there for a week partly for work and travelling on my own staying in what I presume will be the CBD for a conference. I get in Tuesday early evening and intend to take the train into town then use public transport to wander around Sydney in my free time.
Thanks for the help!!
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 some questions about upcoming trip to Australia and New Zealand
- 2 6 1/2 weeks Australia and New Zealand
- 3 Stay near to Melbourne airport / city?
- 4 2016 Rugby internationals - anyone watching?
- 5 Australia, Tasmania and New Zealand
- 6 13 Days North & South Island in October (NZ Spring)
- 7 Fantastic South Island Trip May-June 2016
- 8 New Zealand 12 Days Aug-Sept
- 9 Drive from Nelson or Christchurch to Queenstown during winter
- 10 Seeking StopOver Ideas for US to Australia Trip
- 11 Where best to pickup rental car in Sydney to travel to the Blue Mountains?
- 12 Tasmania
- 13 NZ expects 4.5 million tourists per year by 2022
- 14 Help for 6 days based in Queenstown
- 15 Accommodations Brisbane
- 16 Skiing in Australia in July?
- 17 Australia 2017 - Oz Winter or Spring Honeymoon?
- 18 Cairns to Sydney early 2017
- 19 Repositioning cruise
- 20 18 days nz.
- 21 South Island over December-January Holidays
- 22 Australia/New Zealand 3 weeks
- 23 New Zealand - South Island 8 days
- 24 New Zealand ~3 weeks, nature oriented tour?
- 25 Help finding affordable aprking