Could a recent traveller or local to Sydney please explain what sort of travel pass I should be buying? I think I want a MyMulti week pass but I am confused as to whether that includes the airport train.
I am going to be there for a week partly for work and travelling on my own staying in what I presume will be the CBD for a conference. I get in Tuesday early evening and intend to take the train into town then use public transport to wander around Sydney in my free time.
Thanks for the help!!
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 1 day scenic tour from Gold coast
- 2 Need help on planning 14-15 days trip to Australia
- 3 Help with New Zealand Itinerary
- 4 Australia and New Zealand Oct/Nov 2017
- 5 Mucky, Smchrissy, Margo, Alan -I've lost the New Years Eve thread
- 6 Is this a good time to talk about the Lions' tour?
- 7 Bali, Fiji, Bora Bora, Maldives? Which is better?
- 8 help with intinerary please!
- 9 Early Planning to the South Pacific
- 10 Ahe to Manihi or v.v.
- 11 early planning for NZ South Island trip - please provide feedback
- 12 Quaint
- 13 Milford Sound Coach/Cruise/Fly Options
- 14 North and South Island itinerary feedback
- 15 Ayers Rock Alternative
- 16 Western Australia + Where?
- 17 Family trip report: Tahiti, Huahine, Bora Bora and Moorea
- 18 Port Douglas/Cairns
- 19 Planning a 12-day trip to NZ in November
- 20 7-8 days in Australia, where do we go?
- 21 A few days in Darwin
- 22 Air Tahiti Baggage Allowance
- 23 Hiking, cycling, and kayaking on the South Island
- 24 Ride sharing Service
- 25 Our Three weeks in Australia and PNG