Could a recent traveller or local to Sydney please explain what sort of travel pass I should be buying? I think I want a MyMulti week pass but I am confused as to whether that includes the airport train.
I am going to be there for a week partly for work and travelling on my own staying in what I presume will be the CBD for a conference. I get in Tuesday early evening and intend to take the train into town then use public transport to wander around Sydney in my free time.
Thanks for the help!!
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Sydney-Things to Do
- 2 drive or fly?
- 3 3 weeks in Aus in March
- 4 NZ Honeymoon in February -14 days
- 5 first time to Australia and new Zealand
- 6 New Zealand tenative 18 day itinerary
- 7 I've been given my assignment: Fiji and...?
- 8 Nelson, New Zealand
- 9 Melbourne City Holiday Apartment
- 10 10-12 days in Tasmania
- 11 Is Jetstar really that bad?
- 12 French Polynesia - Cruise or Land?
- 13 Sydney Public Transport Opal Card?
- 14 3 days in Gold cost , where to stay
- 15 I Need Help Deciding Which Way To Go Around Australia
- 16 30 Day Australia Itinerary Feedback
- 17 Nevis Bungy & Swing
- 18 Sydney & Palm Cove in November
- 19 Tahiti or Raiatea?
- 20 NZ 10 day honeymoon, driving NI and SI
- 21 Boat charter Raitea
- 22 Cairns, Darwin-Kakadu, Sydney in October
- 23 Cairns Australia
- 24 New Zealand Weather - Help!
- 25 Getting to Picton