Could a recent traveller or local to Sydney please explain what sort of travel pass I should be buying? I think I want a MyMulti week pass but I am confused as to whether that includes the airport train.
I am going to be there for a week partly for work and travelling on my own staying in what I presume will be the CBD for a conference. I get in Tuesday early evening and intend to take the train into town then use public transport to wander around Sydney in my free time.
Thanks for the help!!
Sydney Travel Pass
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Should we change our plans ???
- 2 Dare I Plan? Melbourne - Sydney - Auckland
- 3 Avoid Europcar car rental
- 4 2 week trip in AU: 5 nights in Sydney and 5 nights in Cairns area?
- 5 Help with South Island Itinerary Please
- 6 Melbourne Itinery - GOR/Mornington/Philips Island
- 7 Australia and New Zealand 2 month itinerary
- 8 The Rainbow Coast, Western Australia photos
- 9 Packages
- 10 Trip itinerary-Sydney Melbourne Tasmania
- 11 Please critique my plan for 2 weeks in Australia (first trip)
- 12 Victoria to Uluru - Trip Report
- 13 Australia Vacation Sept 2014: Focus on WA
- 14 Tour/Travel Company-Goway
- 15 Paging Cathies
- 16 Kangaroo island
- 17 Itinerary 20 days
- 18 One day in Fiji
- 19 Looking for feedback on four week itinerary
- 20 Leaving on a jet plane....
- 21 Queenstown to Nelson Itinerary Question
- 22 Recommendations for kids travel book?
- 23 Rent or buy campervan
- 24 Great Ocean Road Itinerary
- 25 Melbourne Tram riders and visitors