I am planning a trip from Canada to Australia leaving Nov 15 and returning Dec 15. I would love to stop at one of the Pacific Islands and was wondering about the rainy season/typhoons. Is it worth a stop or would it be too wet. Also, which island would off the best scuba diving. (Fiji, Cooks, Samoa). I could also stop in Bali on the return and wondered about the weather there also. Any help is greatly appreciated. Thanks!
Pacific Islands in December
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 12 day Australia Itinerary
- 2 Sydney and Auckland
- 3 Lochiel Fraudulant Hotel near Melbourne warning to fellow travellers
- 4 4 weeks in NZ in Feb. 2015
- 5 Internet access
- 6 Night Out Byron Bay
- 7 Christchurch or Auckland?
- 8 Planning first trip to Australia - input requested.
- 9 Family trip to Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane
- 10 10 days itinerary
- 11 Fremantle my love..
- 12 26 day NZ motorhome itinerary.
- 13 Packing List
- 14 Do Great Ocean Road or head to New Zealand?
- 15 Books?
- 16 Four Weeks on the South Island. Report
- 17 Choosing a Visa
- 18 Australia & NZ -3 weeks
- 19 One spare day in Darwin
- 20 Planning a trip to Melbourne
- 21 Kangaroo Island/port Douglas
- 22 Travel Visa
- 23 Canberra
- 24 Our really quite big adventure, Act 3 - heaven and hell in Queensland
- 25 Christmas Day lunch or Dinner in Sydney