I am planning a trip from Canada to Australia leaving Nov 15 and returning Dec 15. I would love to stop at one of the Pacific Islands and was wondering about the rainy season/typhoons. Is it worth a stop or would it be too wet. Also, which island would off the best scuba diving. (Fiji, Cooks, Samoa). I could also stop in Bali on the return and wondered about the weather there also. Any help is greatly appreciated. Thanks!
Pacific Islands in December
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 1st Visit to Australia: Itinerary Help
- 2 Tasmania in may with 11 month baby for about 12 days
- 3 Sydney - GTG with Raincitygirl - April
- 4 Is the ferry crossing between islands in NZ rough?
- 5 HELP New Zealand highlights in 10 days
- 6 Perth Hotels
- 7 Need help for Dec.-Jan. Australia trip--Melbourne, Tazzie?, KI?, GBR
- 8 Extra time in Melbourne
- 9 Anyone ever stayed at the Lighthouse Cottages on Kangaroo Island?
- 10 Is this overkill for Fiordland / The Sounds?
- 11 Christchurch or Akaroa?
- 12 Is Jetstar really that bad?
- 13 Sydney taxi driver-USD or credit card
- 14 Europcar car rental scam - follow-up and solution
- 15 Where to stop for lunch on way to Blue Mountains
- 16 Kangaroo island
- 17 Kangaroo Island - need sanity check and inputs
- 18 REX AIRLINES-from Adelaide to Kangaroo Island
- 19 Help organizing a Tasmanian road trip
- 20 No Snakes, No Worries: A Summer Trip to New Zealand
- 21 Whitsundays Rainforest survival tour
- 22 New Zealand Trip: Late September/South Island/10 days.
- 23 Sculptures by the Sea 2015, Cottesloe Beach
- 24 Photobook from trip to New Zealand
- 25 Best Island accessible from Port Denarau - 1 night