We will be spending a week in Melbourne and a few days in Sydney over December. Please can Fodorites suggest what activities/ tours would keep an 18 year old boy interested? I can allocate one day to the Sports Museum and cricket ground tour, but otherwise I very much doubt he will be interested in gardens and art galleries.
Melbourne & Sydney with 18YO boy
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Please critique my plan for 2 weeks in Australia (first trip)
- 2 Should we change our plans ???
- 3 Australia Vacation Sept 2014: Focus on WA
- 4 Tour/Travel Company-Goway
- 5 Melbourne Itinery - GOR/Mornington/Philips Island
- 6 Paging Cathies
- 7 Australia and New Zealand 2 month itinerary
- 8 The Rainbow Coast, Western Australia photos
- 9 Kangaroo island
- 10 Dare I Plan? Melbourne - Sydney - Auckland
- 11 Itinerary 20 days
- 12 Avoid Europcar car rental
- 13 Trip itinerary-Sydney Melbourne Tasmania
- 14 Victoria to Uluru - Trip Report
- 15 One day in Fiji
- 16 Looking for feedback on four week itinerary
- 17 Leaving on a jet plane....
- 18 Queenstown to Nelson Itinerary Question
- 19 Recommendations for kids travel book?
- 20 Rent or buy campervan
- 21 Great Ocean Road Itinerary
- 22 Melbourne Tram riders and visitors
- 23 South Island NZ: First 2 weeks of November
- 24 Cell phone providers
- 25 I've read the posts and still either want to cry or drink! Help