I'm going on a business trip to Taiwan and Singapore at the beginning of January 2012 but want to combine it with a vacation to Australia so I am looking for a local travel agent to set things up for a week visit to Sydney and Melbourne in mid-January. I have never been to Australia but I understand it is the rainy season so the Great Barrier Reef is less desirable to visit. I'm thinking my wife and I would like to see the sights in Sydney and stay for a couple of days in the wine country near Melbourne. Are there any recommendations for a good travel agent?
Looking for Local Travel Agent
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 My tips for NZ motorhome hire
- 2 Jet Star?
- 3 So much good wine, so little time; South Australia's Limestone Coast
- 4 Fireworks Festival - A "MUST DO"
- 5 Aussie Trip Report: No cities, no worries
- 6 Song doc - one for you
- 7 Melbourne, Adelaide, Tasmania in which order?
- 8 dinner cruise in sydney harbor
- 9 Air New Zealand & Virgin Australia Baggage Limits
- 10 Katoomba vs. Leura vs ... ????
- 11 dinner cruise in sydney harbor
- 12 New Zealand South Island Itinerary
- 13 Itinerary Planning
- 14 Yarra Valley Wineries
- 15 8 Day South Island Itinerary in Oct
- 16 NZ Itinerary from Christchurch to Queenstown in 8 days
- 17 Suggestions/ Tips request for 15 Days trip to South Island New Zealand
- 18 NZ South Island Plan
- 19 Tahiti, Cooks Islands or Fiji 20th Anniversary trip
- 20 Campervan help please!
- 21 Campervan/Motorhomes vs Car hire in New Zealand
- 22 suggested 6 day itinerary for South island New Zealand in December
- 23 Wicked Camper: DON'T ever hire from them!!!!!!!!!!
- 24 Early November, Water Bungalows, Excellend Medical Facilities
- 25 Small Melbourne lunch gtg, Friday October 24th