I'm going on a business trip to Taiwan and Singapore at the beginning of January 2012 but want to combine it with a vacation to Australia so I am looking for a local travel agent to set things up for a week visit to Sydney and Melbourne in mid-January. I have never been to Australia but I understand it is the rainy season so the Great Barrier Reef is less desirable to visit. I'm thinking my wife and I would like to see the sights in Sydney and stay for a couple of days in the wine country near Melbourne. Are there any recommendations for a good travel agent?
Looking for Local Travel Agent
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Help with South Island Itinerary Please
- 2 Australia and New Zealand 2 month itinerary
- 3 2 week trip in AU: 5 nights in Sydney and 5 nights in Cairns area?
- 4 Dare I Plan? Melbourne - Sydney - Auckland
- 5 The Rainbow Coast, Western Australia photos
- 6 Packages
- 7 Trip itinerary-Sydney Melbourne Tasmania
- 8 Melbourne Itinery - GOR/Mornington/Philips Island
- 9 Should we change our plans ???
- 10 Please critique my plan for 2 weeks in Australia (first trip)
- 11 Victoria to Uluru - Trip Report
- 12 Australia Vacation Sept 2014: Focus on WA
- 13 Tour/Travel Company-Goway
- 14 Paging Cathies
- 15 Kangaroo island
- 16 Itinerary 20 days
- 17 Avoid Europcar car rental
- 18 One day in Fiji
- 19 Looking for feedback on four week itinerary
- 20 Leaving on a jet plane....
- 21 Queenstown to Nelson Itinerary Question
- 22 Recommendations for kids travel book?
- 23 Rent or buy campervan
- 24 Great Ocean Road Itinerary
- 25 Melbourne Tram riders and visitors