I'm going on a business trip to Taiwan and Singapore at the beginning of January 2012 but want to combine it with a vacation to Australia so I am looking for a local travel agent to set things up for a week visit to Sydney and Melbourne in mid-January. I have never been to Australia but I understand it is the rainy season so the Great Barrier Reef is less desirable to visit. I'm thinking my wife and I would like to see the sights in Sydney and stay for a couple of days in the wine country near Melbourne. Are there any recommendations for a good travel agent?
Looking for Local Travel Agent
View all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Alices Springs and uluru tour
- 2 PBS Movie"A Town Called Alice"
- 3 Car Rental in Broome to Drop off in Perth
- 4 Two 21 year old students (male) travelling from Brisbane to Cairns
- 5 Where to stay in Christchurch?
- 6 17 days in NZ - NI and SI - Would like feedback on finalizing itinerary
- 7 Travelling to Auckland - Who to use for car rental?
- 8 Cricket, diving and NZ - how long to fit it all in?
- 9 Need Packing Advice for Sydney and New Zealand in January
- 10 14 days in NZ in February
- 11 Emirates and Jetstar
- 12 Sightseeing & transport in Sydney
- 13 Toucan2 in Sydney December 31--mini GTG anyone?
- 14 16 days all over New Zealand
- 15 Songdoc's "Mini" NZ Trip Report: Auckland, Wellington & Abel Tasman
- 16 Sydney/GBR/Cairns
- 17 Interesting women's clothes shops in Sydney?
- 18 Heading to Australia!
- 19 New Zealand Accommodation Recommendations Needed
- 20 South Island Itinerary
- 21 Franz Josef Glacier in December - Weather and Packing
- 22 A quick jaunt to WASHINGTON DC, CHICAGO, MOOREA FRENCH POLYNESIA - Oct 2013
- 23 Trip Report: Milford and Routeburn Tracks Nov 2010
- 24 Having trouble with 17 day itinerary in Australia especially Melbourne area
- 25 Information on Transit Visa in Australia