I will be leaving for Australia October 20th and returning November 17th.
This is my initial itinerary:
Arrive Sydney Oct 22 -28
Sydney- Cairns Oct 28-Nov 4
Cairns – Brisbane Nov 4- 9
Brisbane – Melbourne Nov 9 – 14
Then back to Sydney for departure on the 17th
Apart from my stay in Brisbane, where I will visit with friends, I will be on my own. I am in my early 70's. I plan on flying from place to place since I don't drive anymore. I would love suggestions on what to see and do. Also is the order of places goood and time planned in each?
I will definitively be snorkeling but where I don't know, I presume there are buses once I get to Cairns to take me elsewhere if I so choose. So many choices and places to go
that's why I am asking for help.
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 help on NZ trip itinerary, what to keep what to skip
- 2 New Zealand North Island Logistics
- 3 Seeking StopOver Ideas for US to Australia Trip
- 4 some questions about upcoming trip to Australia and New Zealand
- 5 A family trip to Sydney and the Blue Mountains
- 6 Apex car rental in Australia
- 7 Drive from Nelson or Christchurch to Queenstown during winter
- 8 6 1/2 weeks Australia and New Zealand
- 9 Stay near to Melbourne airport / city?
- 10 Where best to pickup rental car in Sydney to travel to the Blue Mountains?
- 11 Fantastic South Island Trip May-June 2016
- 12 New Zealand 12 Days Aug-Sept
- 13 2016 Rugby internationals - anyone watching?
- 14 Australia, Tasmania and New Zealand
- 15 13 Days North & South Island in October (NZ Spring)
- 16 Tasmania
- 17 NZ expects 4.5 million tourists per year by 2022
- 18 Help for 6 days based in Queenstown
- 19 Accommodations Brisbane
- 20 Skiing in Australia in July?
- 21 Australia 2017 - Oz Winter or Spring Honeymoon?
- 22 Cairns to Sydney early 2017
- 23 Repositioning cruise
- 24 18 days nz.
- 25 South Island over December-January Holidays