I will be leaving for Australia October 20th and returning November 17th.
This is my initial itinerary:
Arrive Sydney Oct 22 -28
Sydney- Cairns Oct 28-Nov 4
Cairns – Brisbane Nov 4- 9
Brisbane – Melbourne Nov 9 – 14
Then back to Sydney for departure on the 17th
Apart from my stay in Brisbane, where I will visit with friends, I will be on my own. I am in my early 70's. I plan on flying from place to place since I don't drive anymore. I would love suggestions on what to see and do. Also is the order of places goood and time planned in each?
I will definitively be snorkeling but where I don't know, I presume there are buses once I get to Cairns to take me elsewhere if I so choose. So many choices and places to go
that's why I am asking for help.
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 North Island-New Zealand help?
- 2 Getting around South Island NZ without a Car?
- 3 5 days in South Island
- 4 Great Barrier Reef - Non Swimmers
- 5 west and north Tasmania
- 6 South Australia Help with Itinerary
- 7 Trip to Cairns
- 8 Australia: "Home" for the Holidays
- 9 Beers in Oz
- 10 NZ visa denials
- 11 Brisbane to Sydney
- 12 Vini SIM card?
- 13 Campervan drive in NZ with toddler - good?
- 14 New Zealand - baggage storage
- 15 New Zealand Itinerary
- 16 Best time to visit New Zealand?
- 17 New Zealand February 2017 Questions
- 18 Help on Itinerary
- 19 Sydney Trip
- 20 GTG in Australia - Feb or March
- 21 Just got back from Bora Bora, French Polynesia. Honeymoon video inside.
- 22 Sydney. Where to stay.
- 23 Restaurant for Birthday Dinner in Melourne
- 24 Indian restaurants in Sydney.
- 25 Extra 2 nights = help