I will be leaving for Australia October 20th and returning November 17th.
This is my initial itinerary:
Arrive Sydney Oct 22 -28
Sydney- Cairns Oct 28-Nov 4
Cairns – Brisbane Nov 4- 9
Brisbane – Melbourne Nov 9 – 14
Then back to Sydney for departure on the 17th
Apart from my stay in Brisbane, where I will visit with friends, I will be on my own. I am in my early 70's. I plan on flying from place to place since I don't drive anymore. I would love suggestions on what to see and do. Also is the order of places goood and time planned in each?
I will definitively be snorkeling but where I don't know, I presume there are buses once I get to Cairns to take me elsewhere if I so choose. So many choices and places to go
that's why I am asking for help.
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 New Zealnd 17 days--North to Top of the South Itinerary
- 2 Sydney places to stay
- 3 Australia, Tasmania and New Zealand
- 4 2 days post cruise in Sydney
- 5 transfer services between Sydney Airport and hotels
- 6 A family trip to Sydney and the Blue Mountains
- 7 New Zealand Honeymoon Itinerary
- 8 Cairns/Port Douglas from Sydney
- 9 Fantastic South Island Trip May-June 2016
- 10 Best spot for first time SCUBA
- 11 South Island Trip Planning: Akaroa Tour or Tranzalpine?
- 12 Transiting in Nadi Airport, Fiji
- 13 Scuba trip Great Barrier Reef
- 14 Flights from Ottawa to Sydney to Auckland
- 15 North island New Zealand-help
- 16 Rarotonga
- 17 Australia New Zealand - help with itinerary
- 18 New Zealand SI book ahead??
- 19 South Island trip in Oct.
- 20 What Do you Think of My Itin
- 21 Great Barrier Reef in January/February??
- 22 7 full days itinerary in Melbourne
- 23 Cairns or Melbourne? Trip Feedback
- 24 Overnight Great Ocean Road
- 25 A week in Fiji