I will be leaving for Australia October 20th and returning November 17th.
This is my initial itinerary:
Arrive Sydney Oct 22 -28
Sydney- Cairns Oct 28-Nov 4
Cairns – Brisbane Nov 4- 9
Brisbane – Melbourne Nov 9 – 14
Then back to Sydney for departure on the 17th
Apart from my stay in Brisbane, where I will visit with friends, I will be on my own. I am in my early 70's. I plan on flying from place to place since I don't drive anymore. I would love suggestions on what to see and do. Also is the order of places goood and time planned in each?
I will definitively be snorkeling but where I don't know, I presume there are buses once I get to Cairns to take me elsewhere if I so choose. So many choices and places to go
that's why I am asking for help.
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 The whisky trail.
- 2 Another itinerary question
- 3 Suggestions for 3 weeks
- 4 Western Australia (Denmark and New Norcia)
- 5 Australia and New Zealand Oct/Nov 2017
- 6 Australia Itinerary
- 7 Bali, Fiji, Bora Bora, Maldives? Which is better?
- 8 Family trip report: Tahiti, Huahine, Bora Bora and Moorea
- 9 1 day scenic tour from Gold coast
- 10 Need help on planning 14-15 days trip to Australia
- 11 Help with New Zealand Itinerary
- 12 Mucky, Smchrissy, Margo, Alan -I've lost the New Years Eve thread
- 13 Is this a good time to talk about the Lions' tour?
- 14 help with intinerary please!
- 15 Early Planning to the South Pacific
- 16 Ahe to Manihi or v.v.
- 17 early planning for NZ South Island trip - please provide feedback
- 18 Quaint
- 19 Milford Sound Coach/Cruise/Fly Options
- 20 North and South Island itinerary feedback
- 21 Ayers Rock Alternative
- 22 Western Australia + Where?
- 23 Port Douglas/Cairns
- 24 Planning a 12-day trip to NZ in November
- 25 7-8 days in Australia, where do we go?