I will be leaving for Australia October 20th and returning November 17th.
This is my initial itinerary:
Arrive Sydney Oct 22 -28
Sydney- Cairns Oct 28-Nov 4
Cairns – Brisbane Nov 4- 9
Brisbane – Melbourne Nov 9 – 14
Then back to Sydney for departure on the 17th
Apart from my stay in Brisbane, where I will visit with friends, I will be on my own. I am in my early 70's. I plan on flying from place to place since I don't drive anymore. I would love suggestions on what to see and do. Also is the order of places goood and time planned in each?
I will definitively be snorkeling but where I don't know, I presume there are buses once I get to Cairns to take me elsewhere if I so choose. So many choices and places to go
that's why I am asking for help.
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Ten Solutions To Take Proper Brain Health
- 2 Pudding cups in New Zealand
- 3 Kuranda Tour
- 4 Nero Burning ROM 2017
- 5 http://iqdermaessentials.com/alpha-extreme-plus/
- 6 In & Around Melbourne & Sydney
- 7 Uluru
- 8 Picton to Queenstown 6days
- 9 NEW ZEALAND 18 DAYS ITINERARY
- 10 16 days in Australia
- 11 Exmouth WhaleSharks and Wildflowers
- 12 NZ forum HELP- North and South Island itinerary review
- 13 Gluten free Australia
- 14 Sydney to Coffs Harbour in Jan with kids, 9 and 11
- 15 New Zealnd 17 days--North to Top of the South Itinerary
- 16 Between a rock and a hard spot
- 17 bushwalking in the Blue Mountains
- 18 Where to stay overnight between Abel Tasman NP and Fox Glacier?
- 19 Cairns & Port Douglas
- 20 One week stay using Brisbane as starting base
- 21 Melbourne, GOR & Grampians
- 22 Brisbane to Sydney in 4-5 days! Itinerary help!
- 23 from Te Anau, NZ: fly to AKL from Invercargill or Queenstown?
- 24 25day planning for Australia
- 25 Going to Uluru - Is it worth it?