My fiance and I are trying to decide if we should go to French Polynesia for our Honeymoon in late August for 2 weeks. We were thinking of going to Tahiti, Moorea and Bora Bora, but we are certainly up for suggestions. We scuba dive and were interested in the kayaking, hiking and other outdoor activities the islands seem to offer. We also want to relax, but we think we will get bored if we spend the entire time in a bungalow on the water kind of deal.
Everything I read continues to say how EXPENSIVE the islands are. I am okay with paying more if it is worth it.....is it?
Also, is there enough to do there (like eating, drinks etc.) or is it pretty sleepy?
Thanks in advance for helping us make our choice. We were also considering Koh Samui in Thailand because my finace loves it, but I didn't know if we should try French Polynesia instead.
Can't wait for your thoughts!
Is French Polynesia worth the cost for a honeymoon??
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Onilne booking hotels !
- 2 New Zealand: Cruise vs. Land
- 3 Sculptures by the Sea 2014, Cottesloe
- 4 1st time to Oz. Suggestions appreciated. (tripplanner001)
- 5 Where to go in Oz/NZ in March and April?
- 6 Our really quite big adventure, Act 3 - heaven and hell in Queensland
- 7 Gregory NP or Limmen NP in the NT
- 8 Aussie SPRING with foodie & wino...Perth? SW region? GBR? Help!
- 9 Great Barrier Reef---Luxury resort and convenient snorkeling
- 10 Tasmania or Fiji?
- 11 New Zealand itinerary help
- 12 Hotel in Sydney
- 13 Anniversary Cruise Struggling with Excursions
- 14 Melbourne Drive
- 15 Hotel w. airport shuttle in Sydney
- 16 Sydney or Melbourne
- 17 Christchurch flooding, motorists should expect delays
- 18 Qantas Flight QF 7
- 19 Hamilton Station, NSW Taxis
- 20 Fishing Charters on Rarotonga
- 21 Adventure Vacation to Australia !!! Need suggestions.
- 22 The Wonders of Western Australia: Trip Report & Slideshow
- 23 Australia in 28 days (Sept 17- Oct 18, 2012)
- 24 Kakadu yellow river cruise
- 25 Launceston,Tasmania-where to stay?