My fiance and I are trying to decide if we should go to French Polynesia for our Honeymoon in late August for 2 weeks. We were thinking of going to Tahiti, Moorea and Bora Bora, but we are certainly up for suggestions. We scuba dive and were interested in the kayaking, hiking and other outdoor activities the islands seem to offer. We also want to relax, but we think we will get bored if we spend the entire time in a bungalow on the water kind of deal.
Everything I read continues to say how EXPENSIVE the islands are. I am okay with paying more if it is worth it.....is it?
Also, is there enough to do there (like eating, drinks etc.) or is it pretty sleepy?
Thanks in advance for helping us make our choice. We were also considering Koh Samui in Thailand because my finace loves it, but I didn't know if we should try French Polynesia instead.
Can't wait for your thoughts!
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 바카라싸이트✯⊙▶ＹＹＲ３５.ＣＯＭ ◀⊙✯ 바카라싸이트
- 2 Feedback on 8 week OZ/NZ Itin
- 3 Group Trip Down Under
- 4 practical advice needed - GPS, phone, hotels
- 5 Aussie fodorites - can u help?
- 6 Aug Trip with 2 kiddos, please advise
- 7 help with 4-night Tasmania itinerary
- 8 North Island
- 9 2/3 day stay on the GBR from Brisbane
- 10 4 weeks itinerary
- 11 time needed - disembarking ferry and to WLG airport
- 12 North Island New Zealand itinerary help Oct 2015
- 13 Girls long weekend to Sydney/Katoomba
- 14 Port Arthur v Alcatraz
- 15 Vale - Peterallan, a fine Australian Fodorite
- 16 An Autumn Month in NZ
- 17 Physically Disabled Solo Traveler in Sydney, Cairns
- 18 Driving quesitons for New Zealand in the Winter
- 19 Tour operators
- 20 Winterfest - Medieval Festival - Parramatta
- 21 Need advice for South Island New Zealand trip
- 22 Sydney-Queensland-New Zealand
- 23 travel agency for PNG
- 24 Blue Mountains
- 25 New Zealand North Island Trip recommendations