My fiance and I are trying to decide if we should go to French Polynesia for our Honeymoon in late August for 2 weeks. We were thinking of going to Tahiti, Moorea and Bora Bora, but we are certainly up for suggestions. We scuba dive and were interested in the kayaking, hiking and other outdoor activities the islands seem to offer. We also want to relax, but we think we will get bored if we spend the entire time in a bungalow on the water kind of deal.
Everything I read continues to say how EXPENSIVE the islands are. I am okay with paying more if it is worth it.....is it?
Also, is there enough to do there (like eating, drinks etc.) or is it pretty sleepy?
Thanks in advance for helping us make our choice. We were also considering Koh Samui in Thailand because my finace loves it, but I didn't know if we should try French Polynesia instead.
Can't wait for your thoughts!
Is French Polynesia worth the cost for a honeymoon??
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Melbourne Itinery - GOR/Mornington/Philips Island
- 2 Paging Cathies
- 3 Tour/Travel Company-Goway
- 4 Should we change our plans ???
- 5 Australia and New Zealand 2 month itinerary
- 6 Australia Vacation Sept 2014: Focus on WA
- 7 The Rainbow Coast, Western Australia photos
- 8 Kangaroo island
- 9 Dare I Plan? Melbourne - Sydney - Auckland
- 10 Please critique my plan for 2 weeks in Australia (first trip)
- 11 Itinerary 20 days
- 12 Avoid Europcar car rental
- 13 Trip itinerary-Sydney Melbourne Tasmania
- 14 Victoria to Uluru - Trip Report
- 15 One day in Fiji
- 16 Looking for feedback on four week itinerary
- 17 Leaving on a jet plane....
- 18 Queenstown to Nelson Itinerary Question
- 19 Recommendations for kids travel book?
- 20 Rent or buy campervan
- 21 Great Ocean Road Itinerary
- 22 Melbourne Tram riders and visitors
- 23 South Island NZ: First 2 weeks of November
- 24 Cell phone providers
- 25 I've read the posts and still either want to cry or drink! Help