My fiance and I are trying to decide if we should go to French Polynesia for our Honeymoon in late August for 2 weeks. We were thinking of going to Tahiti, Moorea and Bora Bora, but we are certainly up for suggestions. We scuba dive and were interested in the kayaking, hiking and other outdoor activities the islands seem to offer. We also want to relax, but we think we will get bored if we spend the entire time in a bungalow on the water kind of deal.
Everything I read continues to say how EXPENSIVE the islands are. I am okay with paying more if it is worth it.....is it?
Also, is there enough to do there (like eating, drinks etc.) or is it pretty sleepy?
Thanks in advance for helping us make our choice. We were also considering Koh Samui in Thailand because my finace loves it, but I didn't know if we should try French Polynesia instead.
Can't wait for your thoughts!
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 New Zealand Itinerary - Looking for suggestions on 12-13 days on the Ground
- 2 Picton Drive Through
- 3 Help with planning 7 weeks in NZ
- 4 Six Weeks Down Under
- 5 Parking near Darling Harbour
- 6 North and South Island of NZ
- 7 The southern lights
- 8 Sydney GTG - March 14?
- 9 Mel's NZ Photos
- 10 Queenstown-is it worth it?
- 11 August Honeymoon Help?
- 12 How to split up Australia?
- 13 GTG in Australia - Feb or March
- 14 Self Drive Tour Itinerary - Safety, Convenience, Activities, Itinerary HELP
- 15 Brisbane to Sydney
- 16 Wellington Airport to hotel
- 17 East Coast Australia
- 18 Clearing Kaikoura to Picton road
- 19 Romantic 10 nights Fiji - Oct 2017
- 20 NEW ZEALAND 18 DAYS ITINERARY
- 21 Marlborough Sounds
- 22 Blue mountain in July
- 23 More pilot whales to strand at NZ's Farewell Spit
- 24 Tonga January Weather
- 25 Tasmania, Melbourne, and the Great Ocean Road--November/December 2015