My fiance and I are trying to decide if we should go to French Polynesia for our Honeymoon in late August for 2 weeks. We were thinking of going to Tahiti, Moorea and Bora Bora, but we are certainly up for suggestions. We scuba dive and were interested in the kayaking, hiking and other outdoor activities the islands seem to offer. We also want to relax, but we think we will get bored if we spend the entire time in a bungalow on the water kind of deal.
Everything I read continues to say how EXPENSIVE the islands are. I am okay with paying more if it is worth it.....is it?
Also, is there enough to do there (like eating, drinks etc.) or is it pretty sleepy?
Thanks in advance for helping us make our choice. We were also considering Koh Samui in Thailand because my finace loves it, but I didn't know if we should try French Polynesia instead.
Can't wait for your thoughts!
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 NZ visa denials
- 2 New Zealand - baggage storage
- 3 Campervan drive in NZ with toddler - good?
- 4 Best time to visit New Zealand?
- 5 New Zealand Itinerary
- 6 New Zealand February 2017 Questions
- 7 Help on Itinerary
- 8 Sydney Trip
- 9 Australia: "Home" for the Holidays
- 10 GTG in Australia - Feb or March
- 11 Just got back from Bora Bora, French Polynesia. Honeymoon video inside.
- 12 Sydney. Where to stay.
- 13 Restaurant for Birthday Dinner in Melourne
- 14 Indian restaurants in Sydney.
- 15 Extra 2 nights = help
- 16 February Australia Visit
- 17 Best wildlife near sydney
- 18 Where to go in Australia
- 19 Bruny Island
- 20 Western Australia
- 21 South Island - West Coast Itinerary
- 22 Vava'u - Tongan Beach Resort - Photoshopped pictures on their website
- 23 New Zealand South Island Alternative Itinerary
- 24 New Zealand travel agents/itinerary
- 25 17 Days Around New Zealand South Island. My Jaw Dropped Everywhere I went!