My fiance and I are trying to decide if we should go to French Polynesia for our Honeymoon in late August for 2 weeks. We were thinking of going to Tahiti, Moorea and Bora Bora, but we are certainly up for suggestions. We scuba dive and were interested in the kayaking, hiking and other outdoor activities the islands seem to offer. We also want to relax, but we think we will get bored if we spend the entire time in a bungalow on the water kind of deal.
Everything I read continues to say how EXPENSIVE the islands are. I am okay with paying more if it is worth it.....is it?
Also, is there enough to do there (like eating, drinks etc.) or is it pretty sleepy?
Thanks in advance for helping us make our choice. We were also considering Koh Samui in Thailand because my finace loves it, but I didn't know if we should try French Polynesia instead.
Can't wait for your thoughts!
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 help on NZ trip itinerary, what to keep what to skip
- 2 Where best to pickup rental car in Sydney to travel to the Blue Mountains?
- 3 Fantastic South Island Trip May-June 2016
- 4 Stay near to Melbourne airport / city?
- 5 6 1/2 weeks Australia and New Zealand
- 6 New Zealand 12 Days Aug-Sept
- 7 some questions about upcoming trip to Australia and New Zealand
- 8 2016 Rugby internationals - anyone watching?
- 9 Australia, Tasmania and New Zealand
- 10 13 Days North & South Island in October (NZ Spring)
- 11 Drive from Nelson or Christchurch to Queenstown during winter
- 12 Seeking StopOver Ideas for US to Australia Trip
- 13 Tasmania
- 14 NZ expects 4.5 million tourists per year by 2022
- 15 Help for 6 days based in Queenstown
- 16 Accommodations Brisbane
- 17 Skiing in Australia in July?
- 18 Australia 2017 - Oz Winter or Spring Honeymoon?
- 19 Cairns to Sydney early 2017
- 20 Repositioning cruise
- 21 18 days nz.
- 22 South Island over December-January Holidays
- 23 Australia/New Zealand 3 weeks
- 24 New Zealand - South Island 8 days
- 25 New Zealand ~3 weeks, nature oriented tour?