My fiance and I are trying to decide if we should go to French Polynesia for our Honeymoon in late August for 2 weeks. We were thinking of going to Tahiti, Moorea and Bora Bora, but we are certainly up for suggestions. We scuba dive and were interested in the kayaking, hiking and other outdoor activities the islands seem to offer. We also want to relax, but we think we will get bored if we spend the entire time in a bungalow on the water kind of deal.
Everything I read continues to say how EXPENSIVE the islands are. I am okay with paying more if it is worth it.....is it?
Also, is there enough to do there (like eating, drinks etc.) or is it pretty sleepy?
Thanks in advance for helping us make our choice. We were also considering Koh Samui in Thailand because my finace loves it, but I didn't know if we should try French Polynesia instead.
Can't wait for your thoughts!
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Advice on Opals
- 2 Just How To Obtain 10 Pounds Of Muscle Quickly
- 3 New Zealnd 17 days--North to Top of the South Itinerary
- 4 Muscle Building Methods For Beginners
- 5 Sydney places to stay
- 6 Australia, Tasmania and New Zealand
- 7 2 days post cruise in Sydney
- 8 transfer services between Sydney Airport and hotels
- 9 A family trip to Sydney and the Blue Mountains
- 10 New Zealand Honeymoon Itinerary
- 11 Cairns/Port Douglas from Sydney
- 12 Fantastic South Island Trip May-June 2016
- 13 Best spot for first time SCUBA
- 14 South Island Trip Planning: Akaroa Tour or Tranzalpine?
- 15 Transiting in Nadi Airport, Fiji
- 16 Scuba trip Great Barrier Reef
- 17 Flights from Ottawa to Sydney to Auckland
- 18 North island New Zealand-help
- 19 Rarotonga
- 20 Australia New Zealand - help with itinerary
- 21 New Zealand SI book ahead??
- 22 South Island trip in Oct.
- 23 What Do you Think of My Itin
- 24 Great Barrier Reef in January/February??
- 25 7 full days itinerary in Melbourne