My fiance and I are trying to decide if we should go to French Polynesia for our Honeymoon in late August for 2 weeks. We were thinking of going to Tahiti, Moorea and Bora Bora, but we are certainly up for suggestions. We scuba dive and were interested in the kayaking, hiking and other outdoor activities the islands seem to offer. We also want to relax, but we think we will get bored if we spend the entire time in a bungalow on the water kind of deal.
Everything I read continues to say how EXPENSIVE the islands are. I am okay with paying more if it is worth it.....is it?
Also, is there enough to do there (like eating, drinks etc.) or is it pretty sleepy?
Thanks in advance for helping us make our choice. We were also considering Koh Samui in Thailand because my finace loves it, but I didn't know if we should try French Polynesia instead.
Can't wait for your thoughts!
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Auto Rental - Excess Insurance
- 2 New Zealnd 17 days--North to Top of the South Itinerary
- 3 Awesome NewZealand Trip in Winter 2016
- 4 Few days in NZ, what to do
- 5 NSW drive holiday in January
- 6 Fantastic South Island Trip May-June 2016
- 7 3 1/2 weeks in New Zealand
- 8 Choosing Tasmania or Perth/ Margaret River
- 9 a month in Australia help please
- 10 AUSTRALIA
- 11 Winter tragedy on the Routeburn Track (NZ)
- 12 Help me choose among these Sydney hotels, please
- 13 NEW ZEALAND 18 DAYS ITINERARY
- 14 Help us extend our Dec. Heron Island Tip
- 15 Planning an Australia trip, not sure where to begin
- 16 New Zealand and/or Australia - Nature sites, day bus tours?
- 17 6 Days South Island Help
- 18 Zipping through New Zealand with a Fiji Finish
- 19 2 days in Auckland. what to do
- 20 Visiting New Zealand/Australia in April
- 21 Connection Time at Sydney Airport
- 22 Choose a destiation - Oceania Island(s) for 10 day trip
- 23 Cairns/Port Douglas from Sydney
- 24 Snorkeling in Whitsundays
- 25 New Zealand Itinerary