My fiance and I are trying to decide if we should go to French Polynesia for our Honeymoon in late August for 2 weeks. We were thinking of going to Tahiti, Moorea and Bora Bora, but we are certainly up for suggestions. We scuba dive and were interested in the kayaking, hiking and other outdoor activities the islands seem to offer. We also want to relax, but we think we will get bored if we spend the entire time in a bungalow on the water kind of deal.
Everything I read continues to say how EXPENSIVE the islands are. I am okay with paying more if it is worth it.....is it?
Also, is there enough to do there (like eating, drinks etc.) or is it pretty sleepy?
Thanks in advance for helping us make our choice. We were also considering Koh Samui in Thailand because my finace loves it, but I didn't know if we should try French Polynesia instead.
Can't wait for your thoughts!
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 PURCHASE DOCUMENTS TO TRAVEL, LIVE IN ANY COUNTRY (whatsapp=+16313644303)
- 2 Kaikoura roads update
- 3 NZ South Island Advice - Glaciers or Abel Tasman?
- 4 Maasdam (Holland America) verse Golden Princess
- 5 17 Days Around New Zealand South Island. My Jaw Dropped Everywhere I went!
- 6 New Zealand SI and Auckland
- 7 Clever, mischievous keas
- 8 Uluru the Outback Tour Day 3 - Travel Report
- 9 Uluru the Outback Tour Day 2 - Travel Report
- 10 Feedback on my 2 month OZ/NZ itin
- 11 Perth, Margaret River, Albany loop
- 12 New Zealand: Milford and Routeburn Tracks
- 13 Help with our 14-day NZ Itinerary
- 14 Driving Times South Island New Zealand
- 15 45-ish days Solo NZ Trip Report
- 16 Ohau Point Seal Colony destroyed
- 17 North or South after Perth in rental car?
- 18 Cheap and affordable car hire in port douglas
- 19 14 Day RV from Christchurch
- 20 Whales spotted off Kaikoura first time since quake
- 21 Translation of documents
- 22 SH1 to Kaikoura update
- 23 10 days NZ-crusie or land??
- 24 Cooking classes near Melbourne
- 25 Sunshine coast or gold coast in February