My fiance and I are trying to decide if we should go to French Polynesia for our Honeymoon in late August for 2 weeks. We were thinking of going to Tahiti, Moorea and Bora Bora, but we are certainly up for suggestions. We scuba dive and were interested in the kayaking, hiking and other outdoor activities the islands seem to offer. We also want to relax, but we think we will get bored if we spend the entire time in a bungalow on the water kind of deal.
Everything I read continues to say how EXPENSIVE the islands are. I am okay with paying more if it is worth it.....is it?
Also, is there enough to do there (like eating, drinks etc.) or is it pretty sleepy?
Thanks in advance for helping us make our choice. We were also considering Koh Samui in Thailand because my finace loves it, but I didn't know if we should try French Polynesia instead.
Can't wait for your thoughts!
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Melbourne eateries
- 2 Advice on Itinerary for New Zealand-12 full days
- 3 Itinerary Help! Queenstown Five Day Return Trip
- 4 Complete Novice
- 5 Kangaroo Island
- 6 Which cruise in Strahan?
- 7 New Zealand by cruise vs. land
- 8 Where to visit
- 9 new zealand road maps?
- 10 Which escorted tour of Australia, NZ, Tasmania?
- 11 Tahiti or Raiatea?
- 12 An Autumn Month in NZ
- 13 Need your help to participate: Travel & Tourism academic survey
- 14 Tasmania trip itinerary update - thoughts appreciated
- 15 2weeks in Austrailia
- 16 Wallaby vs All Blacks in Sydney in August
- 17 Need your help to participate: Travel & Tourism academic survey
- 18 How is this itinerary?
- 19 2 weeks trip in Australia
- 20 Restautant recommendations
- 21 Te Anau/Milford over Easter??
- 22 newzeland
- 23 Weather in Fiji
- 24 2/3 day stay on the GBR from Brisbane
- 25 45 days in a campervan - Help please!