My fiance and I are trying to decide if we should go to French Polynesia for our Honeymoon in late August for 2 weeks. We were thinking of going to Tahiti, Moorea and Bora Bora, but we are certainly up for suggestions. We scuba dive and were interested in the kayaking, hiking and other outdoor activities the islands seem to offer. We also want to relax, but we think we will get bored if we spend the entire time in a bungalow on the water kind of deal.
Everything I read continues to say how EXPENSIVE the islands are. I am okay with paying more if it is worth it.....is it?
Also, is there enough to do there (like eating, drinks etc.) or is it pretty sleepy?
Thanks in advance for helping us make our choice. We were also considering Koh Samui in Thailand because my finace loves it, but I didn't know if we should try French Polynesia instead.
Can't wait for your thoughts!
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 GET YOUR EX BACK
- 2 Help needed--GBR, Daintree, Mossman, Atherton
- 3 Auf Wiedersehen Australia
- 4 An Autumn Month in NZ
- 5 Car hire in NZ
- 6 If you had 2 months for NZ and Australia
- 7 Cruise, tour company or self directed of Aus/NZ?
- 8 5 days in Tasmania--help needed
- 9 HOW TO GET YOUR EX BACK.......
- 10 Sydney on New Years Eve: Worth It?
- 11 Mammals and avians in SA and NSW
- 12 The perfect exotic and romantic location for my girlfriend's 21st?
- 13 DIY Sydney surroundings
- 14 Hobart accommodation
- 15 Car rental for Kangaroo Island
- 16 to Kangaroo Island by rented car on the ferry ?
- 17 NZ North Island Itinerary Critique
- 18 New Zealand advice
- 19 Hobbiton Movie Set Tour Question
- 20 Sydney - GTG with Raincitygirl - April
- 21 Help organizing a Tasmanian road trip
- 22 Sydney Airport Hotels?
- 23 Extra time in Melbourne
- 24 Itinerary help Australia & New Zealand
- 25 Perth, Red Center itinerary - need help!