I am from the United States and I am doing an internship in Sydney for 3 months. I leave on Monday. I'm so excited. I wanted to see what you guys thought I should do while there.
Follow my adventures on my blog at: http://www.aarongayhart.blogspot.com
You can let me know here or on my blog!
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 3 weeks in NZ
- 2 Building defect report Melbourne
- 3 Cairns airfare getting too high
- 4 Help with planning 7 weeks in NZ
- 5 Living in the City on a Budget
- 6 Hamilton Island
- 7 Six Weeks Down Under
- 8 Airport Fees for Europcar Rental Cars
- 9 Driving direction on the Great Ocean Road
- 10 In and around Sydney
- 11 New Zealand and Australia at last!
- 12 Mt Buller for 1 night in July
- 13 Cruising AUS & NZ 2018
- 14 CFP: how much to bring, ATMs?
- 15 First Time - Assistance with NZ- South
- 16 Flood Emergency Services
- 17 7 days in New Zealand
- 18 16 Days on the South Island
- 19 Need help in Auckland
- 20 Restaurant recommendations for Tahiti
- 21 Sun, sandflies & sauvignon blanc: A short trip to the spectacular NZ SI
- 22 Itinerary for full day bus trip outside of Auckland
- 23 Uber in Sydney
- 24 Sydney Airport for International Flight
- 25 NYTimes: trouble along the Great Barrier Reef