I am from the United States and I am doing an internship in Sydney for 3 months. I leave on Monday. I'm so excited. I wanted to see what you guys thought I should do while there.
Follow my adventures on my blog at: http://www.aarongayhart.blogspot.com
You can let me know here or on my blog!
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 10 Solutions To Add Fiber To Your Diet
- 2 In & Around Melbourne & Sydney
- 3 NEW ZEALAND 18 DAYS ITINERARY
- 4 16 days in Australia
- 5 Exmouth WhaleSharks and Wildflowers
- 6 NZ forum HELP- North and South Island itinerary review
- 7 Gluten free Australia
- 8 Sydney to Coffs Harbour in Jan with kids, 9 and 11
- 9 New Zealnd 17 days--North to Top of the South Itinerary
- 10 Picton to Queenstown 6days
- 11 Uluru
- 12 Pudding cups in New Zealand
- 13 Between a rock and a hard spot
- 14 bushwalking in the Blue Mountains
- 15 Where to stay overnight between Abel Tasman NP and Fox Glacier?
- 16 Cairns & Port Douglas
- 17 One week stay using Brisbane as starting base
- 18 Melbourne, GOR & Grampians
- 19 Brisbane to Sydney in 4-5 days! Itinerary help!
- 20 from Te Anau, NZ: fly to AKL from Invercargill or Queenstown?
- 21 25day planning for Australia
- 22 Going to Uluru - Is it worth it?
- 23 Help New Zealand
- 24 Snow ideas near Melbourne and Sydney
- 25 8 day trip to New Zealand