I and my son are now set to go to Australia on 13th of this month. We will be 4-5 days each in Perth, Melborne and Sydney. I request all Fordorites to give suggestions on saving travel cost within these cities. I suppose Perth and Melborne have free trams and good offer on weekly passes. We are staying in Perth at Wellington street (arriving at Perth Intl.Airport), in Melborne at Flinders street (Arr. at Mel Tullamarine), and in Sydney at Wooloomooloo area (Arr. at Sydney airport). Are there any special fares to Students?
How to save in travel cost in Perth, Melborne and Sydney
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Is the ferry crossing between islands in NZ rough?
- 2 Sydney - GTG with Raincitygirl - April
- 3 Tasmania in may with 11 month baby for about 12 days
- 4 HELP New Zealand highlights in 10 days
- 5 Perth Hotels
- 6 Need help for Dec.-Jan. Australia trip--Melbourne, Tazzie?, KI?, GBR
- 7 Extra time in Melbourne
- 8 Anyone ever stayed at the Lighthouse Cottages on Kangaroo Island?
- 9 Is this overkill for Fiordland / The Sounds?
- 10 Christchurch or Akaroa?
- 11 Is Jetstar really that bad?
- 12 Sydney taxi driver-USD or credit card
- 13 Europcar car rental scam - follow-up and solution
- 14 Where to stop for lunch on way to Blue Mountains
- 15 Kangaroo island
- 16 Kangaroo Island - need sanity check and inputs
- 17 REX AIRLINES-from Adelaide to Kangaroo Island
- 18 Help organizing a Tasmanian road trip
- 19 No Snakes, No Worries: A Summer Trip to New Zealand
- 20 Whitsundays Rainforest survival tour
- 21 New Zealand Trip: Late September/South Island/10 days.
- 22 Sculptures by the Sea 2015, Cottesloe Beach
- 23 Photobook from trip to New Zealand
- 24 Best Island accessible from Port Denarau - 1 night
- 25 6 days and 5 nights in Fiji - recommended itinerary?