I and my son are now set to go to Australia on 13th of this month. We will be 4-5 days each in Perth, Melborne and Sydney. I request all Fordorites to give suggestions on saving travel cost within these cities. I suppose Perth and Melborne have free trams and good offer on weekly passes. We are staying in Perth at Wellington street (arriving at Perth Intl.Airport), in Melborne at Flinders street (Arr. at Mel Tullamarine), and in Sydney at Wooloomooloo area (Arr. at Sydney airport). Are there any special fares to Students?
How to save in travel cost in Perth, Melborne and Sydney
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Mammals and avians in SA and NSW
- 2 Tahiti Honeymoon in November?
- 3 Advice needed for South Pacific ports
- 4 Second try for Australia Itinerary in October
- 5 NZ Proposed Trip Itinerary (Constructive Suggestions Appreciated!)
- 6 Wash your Boots! A New Zealand Trip Report
- 7 When to travel to New Zealand?
- 8 16 days all over New Zealand
- 9 Cairns - boat from Lizard Island
- 10 A major meander through Australia/Tasmania, Bali, Laos & Vietnam.
- 11 Please help with New Zealand Itinerary - 12 days
- 12 Adelaide/Kangaroo Island or AliceSprings/Uluru?
- 13 Australia Trip Guidance Needed - Esp GBR
- 14 Best deal on debit/credit/cash cards
- 15 Small group multi-day hiking operators around Queenstown NZ?
- 16 Question about the "Build Up"
- 17 Buy snorkeling fins in Sydney
- 18 Tentative South Island NZ itinerary--what do you think?
- 19 3-1/2 days in Auckland .... Your personal recommendations, please.
- 20 Tipping
- 21 2 weeks in AUS and destination similar to Port Douglas?
- 22 Clueless Yank ISO Alice guidance
- 23 Songdoc's Photos of Beautiful Tasmania
- 24 auckland connection
- 25 Five weeks in ANZ