I and my son are now set to go to Australia on 13th of this month. We will be 4-5 days each in Perth, Melborne and Sydney. I request all Fordorites to give suggestions on saving travel cost within these cities. I suppose Perth and Melborne have free trams and good offer on weekly passes. We are staying in Perth at Wellington street (arriving at Perth Intl.Airport), in Melborne at Flinders street (Arr. at Mel Tullamarine), and in Sydney at Wooloomooloo area (Arr. at Sydney airport). Are there any special fares to Students?
How to save in travel cost in Perth, Melborne and Sydney
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Paging Cathies
- 2 Traveling between Australia and New Zealand in June
- 3 Sydney CBD & Potts Point accommodation
- 4 14 day honeymoon in NZ. Itinerary help please
- 5 Cairns itinerary - inputs needed
- 6 Family trip over Spring Break
- 7 Our really quite big adventure, Act 3 - heaven and hell in Queensland
- 8 NewZealand honeymoon suggestions
- 9 5 days in Tasmania
- 10 August week end in Auckland
- 11 Go into the wild.. Go inland Australia
- 12 Limestone Coast, South Australia - ideas needed
- 13 Favorite things to do in Melbourne
- 14 Ferry to Manly Beach
- 15 Currency in Australia and New Zealand
- 16 Recommended transportation for the Blue Mountains
- 17 Help
- 18 10 days in NZ itinerary
- 19 Changing terminals Sydney Airport
- 20 Byron Bay or ...
- 21 Weather in the Blue Mountains - mid September
- 22 Dec 2014 family trip-need help with itinerary
- 23 How many days needed in Sydney?
- 24 NZ vs Aust
- 25 Reasonable rental accommodation Sydney or surrounds!!