I and my son are now set to go to Australia on 13th of this month. We will be 4-5 days each in Perth, Melborne and Sydney. I request all Fordorites to give suggestions on saving travel cost within these cities. I suppose Perth and Melborne have free trams and good offer on weekly passes. We are staying in Perth at Wellington street (arriving at Perth Intl.Airport), in Melborne at Flinders street (Arr. at Mel Tullamarine), and in Sydney at Wooloomooloo area (Arr. at Sydney airport). Are there any special fares to Students?
How to save in travel cost in Perth, Melborne and Sydney
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 A major meander through Australia/Tasmania, Bali, Laos & Vietnam.
- 2 Sydney on New Years Eve: Worth It?
- 3 Ghan, Indian Pacific trains -- reserve ASAP
- 4 Best Car rental company to use--Australia & New Zealand
- 5 Is French really spoken in Tahiti?
- 6 Adelaide and Kangaroo Island
- 7 South and North New Zealand in three weeks
- 8 Cairns Activities & Excursions for 4 Days
- 9 Our First Trip to New Zealand
- 10 Accommodation Brisbane
- 11 Accommodation Brisbane
- 12 Happy Australia Day!
- 13 Booked flights to Brisbane mid-June
- 14 Port Douglas/ Snorkeling the Great Barrier Reef
- 15 Tim Tam
- 16 Tipping
- 17 Hobart and Launceston- 4 days each sound ok?
- 18 Transit Time at SYD
- 19 Australia Vacation Sept 2014: Focus on WA
- 20 Where to visit outside Melbourne for several days?
- 21 Our really quite big adventure, Act 3 - heaven and hell in Queensland
- 22 Where to stay near Melbourne
- 23 Car rentals south island
- 24 Planning a trip to Melbourne
- 25 Brisbane, need short term accommodation