I and my son are now set to go to Australia on 13th of this month. We will be 4-5 days each in Perth, Melborne and Sydney. I request all Fordorites to give suggestions on saving travel cost within these cities. I suppose Perth and Melborne have free trams and good offer on weekly passes. We are staying in Perth at Wellington street (arriving at Perth Intl.Airport), in Melborne at Flinders street (Arr. at Mel Tullamarine), and in Sydney at Wooloomooloo area (Arr. at Sydney airport). Are there any special fares to Students?
How to save in travel cost in Perth, Melborne and Sydney
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Ferry to Manly Beach
- 2 How many days needed in Sydney?
- 3 Paging Cathies
- 4 Currency in Australia and New Zealand
- 5 Byron Bay or ...
- 6 Our really quite big adventure, Act 3 - heaven and hell in Queensland
- 7 NZ vs Aust
- 8 Reasonable rental accommodation Sydney or surrounds!!
- 9 Playing Marbles with the Devil - AKA 2 weeks in the Northern Territory
- 10 Australia, Tasmania and New Zealand.
- 11 Weather in the Blue Mountains - mid September
- 12 Recommendations for travel on the Great Ocean Road
- 13 Joe Tro's Australia/LA trip report
- 14 Recommended transportation for the Blue Mountains
- 15 August week end in Auckland
- 16 28 days to campervan around australia
- 17 Changing terminals Sydney Airport
- 18 Wicked Weekend I Melbourne - too much fun!
- 19 5 days in Sydney: itinerary review
- 20 Sydney Weather in September
- 21 Go into the wild.. Go inland Australia
- 22 South Island Suggestions ...
- 23 Favorite things to do in Melbourne
- 24 A Long Weekend Escape to Pemberton, WA
- 25 Bora Bora---Snorkeling AT the resort??