I and my son are now set to go to Australia on 13th of this month. We will be 4-5 days each in Perth, Melborne and Sydney. I request all Fordorites to give suggestions on saving travel cost within these cities. I suppose Perth and Melborne have free trams and good offer on weekly passes. We are staying in Perth at Wellington street (arriving at Perth Intl.Airport), in Melborne at Flinders street (Arr. at Mel Tullamarine), and in Sydney at Wooloomooloo area (Arr. at Sydney airport). Are there any special fares to Students?
How to save in travel cost in Perth, Melborne and Sydney
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Tasmania Itinerary Question
- 2 My gap year is adventure
- 3 Melbourne Itinery - GOR/Mornington/Philips Island
- 4 Sydney
- 5 Craig and Jeane Visit Sydney and the Blue Mountains - September 2014
- 6 Globus
- 7 So much good wine, so little time; South Australia's Limestone Coast
- 8 Melbourne, Adelaide, Tasmania in which order?
- 9 Best phone to use in US and Canada
- 10 Queenstown to Christchurch - Car Hire (P plates)
- 11 A Quick trip to NSW's Central West - an old brown dog, a grapefruit & a
- 12 Blue Mountains Australia
- 13 NEW ZEALAND
- 14 Byron Bay Surf Festival
- 15 New Zealand Marlborough wine country tour
- 16 Canberra Weekend - Art, Table 11 at the Pork Barrel Cafe & 'roo at the Ruby
- 17 Penguins in Bicheno or Phillip Island?
- 18 dinner cruise in sydney harbor
- 19 Queenstown to Nelson Itinerary Question
- 20 Sydney-which pass to buy?
- 21 Initial Planning for NZ trip
- 22 Honeymooning in Australia and NZ
- 23 Itinerary Planning
- 24 New Zealand South Island Itinerary
- 25 Air New Zealand & Virgin Australia Baggage Limits