On our way back from Australia next year we are thinking about taking a day or two in Guam. Any suggestions on where to stay? We are thinking about $75-125/night.
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Help organizing a Tasmanian road trip
- 2 Wash your Boots! A New Zealand Trip Report
- 3 One day in Sydney
- 4 Help a North American understand winter in New Zealand
- 5 Dec trip - Itinerary planning help and recommendations
- 6 2 Week Honeymoon Itinerary - Sydney & New Zealand (South Island)
- 7 Fiji - Snorkel & Scuba
- 8 9 days in Fiji
- 9 Which Island for a longer stay?
- 10 Great Barrier Reef snorkeling vs Fiji snorkeling for a 2 week honeymoon?
- 11 Auf Wiedersehen Australia
- 12 Australia Itinerary Help In July/August
- 13 An Autumn Month in NZ
- 14 Red Centre - how long to stay
- 15 New Zealand/Fiji/Tahiti/Australia oh my
- 16 Physically Disabled Solo Traveler in Sydney, Cairns
- 17 Final leg of trip: SI to NI
- 18 Australia Trip Report: Hayman Island/SCUBA/GBR (part 5)
- 19 New Zealand Trip: Late September/South Island/10 days.
- 20 Need help on 2 week itinerary - North Island, winter, with kids (5, 7, 10)
- 21 Dining Solo in Australia's capital cities?
- 22 Sydney - inner west & eastern suburbs - local gems
- 23 DIY Sydney surroundings
- 24 Pre cruise Sydney hotel recommendations
- 25 Wineglass Bay Cruise V Peppermint Bay Cruise