My plans as I have stated before in another post are :
Sydney 5 days
Great Barrier Reef 5 days. ( Beach Season)
I have 3 questions ?
1. What are the names of some good Live Aboard Boats while at the Reef
2. Port Douglas or Cairns for my stay at Great Barrier Reef?
3. Best month for beach weather for the 2 above places without alot of rain + lower humidity Dec Jan or Feb or March?
Thanks in Advance
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Buy passports id cards and fake money whatsapp +447448656746
- 2 5 days in South Island
- 3 Campervan drive in NZ with toddler - good?
- 4 New Zealand - baggage storage
- 5 New Zealand Itinerary
- 6 Best time to visit New Zealand?
- 7 NZ visa denials
- 8 New Zealand February 2017 Questions
- 9 Help on Itinerary
- 10 Sydney Trip
- 11 Australia: "Home" for the Holidays
- 12 GTG in Australia - Feb or March
- 13 Just got back from Bora Bora, French Polynesia. Honeymoon video inside.
- 14 Sydney. Where to stay.
- 15 Restaurant for Birthday Dinner in Melourne
- 16 Indian restaurants in Sydney.
- 17 Extra 2 nights = help
- 18 February Australia Visit
- 19 Best wildlife near sydney
- 20 Where to go in Australia
- 21 Bruny Island
- 22 Western Australia
- 23 South Island - West Coast Itinerary
- 24 Vava'u - Tongan Beach Resort - Photoshopped pictures on their website
- 25 New Zealand South Island Alternative Itinerary