My plans as I have stated before in another post are :
Sydney 5 days
Great Barrier Reef 5 days. ( Beach Season)
I have 3 questions ?
1. What are the names of some good Live Aboard Boats while at the Reef
2. Port Douglas or Cairns for my stay at Great Barrier Reef?
3. Best month for beach weather for the 2 above places without alot of rain + lower humidity Dec Jan or Feb or March?
Thanks in Advance
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 14 day South NZ Trip
- 2 GOR & Otway zipline together
- 3 Aurora dazzles Kiwis
- 4 Gold Coast - places to visit and stay
- 5 Best national park around Sydney
- 6 1 night stay around GOR
- 7 First time in NZ. Need advice on Dec trip itinerary pls.
- 8 7 days in New Zealand
- 9 One-day hike in Milford area
- 10 NZ: Northland & Bay of Islands 10 days
- 11 New Zealand and Australia at last!
- 12 NZ repeat visitors
- 13 Looking for tour for 30 something's
- 14 South Island Suggestions
- 15 Best spot for first time SCUBA
- 16 Fairly easy cycling on the South Island
- 17 Trip to Bora Bora Australia in January
- 18 Oz air carrier recommendation
- 19 Challenges of readying Christchurch-Kaikoura-Picton road by Xmas
- 20 NYTimes: trouble along the Great Barrier Reef
- 21 New Zealand Car Rental
- 22 Sun, sandflies & sauvignon blanc: A short trip to the spectacular NZ SI
- 23 What exactly is a NZ sound?
- 24 4 weeks in New Zealand
- 25 An interesting read re driving to Milford Sound