My plans as I have stated before in another post are :
Sydney 5 days
Great Barrier Reef 5 days. ( Beach Season)
I have 3 questions ?
1. What are the names of some good Live Aboard Boats while at the Reef
2. Port Douglas or Cairns for my stay at Great Barrier Reef?
3. Best month for beach weather for the 2 above places without alot of rain + lower humidity Dec Jan or Feb or March?
Thanks in Advance
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 http://alphagenixsweden.com/perlelux/
- 2 The Christian community of parish st paul and st Antoine de padou
- 3 Itinerary questions on dream holiday
- 4 Gariwerd - The Grampians
- 5 Real estate question
- 6 Moonee Valley, Caulfield, or other track
- 7 Food to Try Out
- 8 Whale Watching - Port Stephens NSW vs. Hervey Bay QLD
- 9 Queenstown-Mt Cook road
- 10 New Zealand- 4 days Auckland with 2 year old)
- 11 7 night NZ, south island for active couple
- 12 Wainui Falls
- 13 18 Days tentative NZ Itinerary help
- 14 Sydney Neighborhood for Nightlight and Sightseeing
- 15 Come join me on Rapa Nui, or Easter Island...
- 16 More authentic experience of Maori culture
- 17 Day trips from Wellington
- 18 2-week NZ Itinerary Questions
- 19 Agrodome Farm Tour
- 20 Recommended length of time for mother to visit me in NZ?
- 21 Please help create an itinerary in NZ's SI
- 22 3 days on North Island, NZ
- 23 Australia Visit in Feb'18
- 24 Kayak or cruise Milford Sound?
- 25 New Zealand with teenagers