The wife and I will be in Fraser island in two days and are wondering if we should take a day tour from kingfisher or rent our own 4WD and venture of on our own.
I like the experience of renting and exploring on our own but am not sure if it's ideal. It's also expensive at $300 for the one day. I also heard the rental companies try to gauge you for the insurance bond.
Can anyone recommend a reputable rental company?
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 BROTHER Printer Installation Contact 1:800:681:7208 BROTHER Tec*h 24by7
- 2 NZ 1 week
- 3 Queenstown to Christchurch in 3 days
- 4 New Zealand Fly Fishing Recommendations
- 5 SAMOA - Friendly and quirky destination
- 6 Port Douglas/ Snorkeling the Great Barrier Reef
- 7 Queenstown vs Christchurch
- 8 Franz Joseph and Fox Glacier
- 9 Milford Sound (Fly! Cruise! Fly!) - Travel Report
- 10 New Zealand South Island 15 Nights Itinerary
- 11 Australia for two weeks.
- 12 Palau Travel Report
- 13 Uluru the Outback Tour Day 1 - Travel Report
- 14 Uluru the Outback Tour Day 3 - Travel Report
- 15 Antarctica Penguin Disaster
- 16 7 months in Australia and New Zealand
- 17 Visa
- 18 Guam Travel Report
- 19 New Zealand Car Hire
- 20 Tasmania itinerary
- 21 McLaren Vale in South Australia as base for 4 days?
- 22 Research on Australian Tourism
- 23 Australia and NZ visit!
- 24 12 Days in S.I. NZ
- 25 The Waitomo Caves - Travel Report