Got friends of friends who had a car crash in NZ.
What I heard is
- they were driving on the right side of the road
- crash involved another car
- light injuries on both side
Now what I don't get
Friends of friends are not allowed to come back
They must go to court
Seems that NZ is fed up with tourists having road accidents.
The source I talked to is reliable but seems strange to me.
Might be elements missing or is it standard to be treated somehow like criminals for a simple car crash ?
Ps : I am not a troll, I am a frequent poster on Europe and we have a longstanding dream to spend long vacation in Australia/NZ including a car.
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Black Diamond Force
- 2 Maasdam (Holland America) verse Golden Princess
- 3 New Zealand: Milford and Routeburn Tracks
- 4 Free Camping
- 5 New Zealand SI and Auckland
- 6 Kaikoura roads update
- 7 NZ South Island Advice - Glaciers or Abel Tasman?
- 8 17 Days Around New Zealand South Island. My Jaw Dropped Everywhere I went!
- 9 Clever, mischievous keas
- 10 Uluru the Outback Tour Day 3 - Travel Report
- 11 Uluru the Outback Tour Day 2 - Travel Report
- 12 Feedback on my 2 month OZ/NZ itin
- 13 Perth, Margaret River, Albany loop
- 14 Help with our 14-day NZ Itinerary
- 15 Driving Times South Island New Zealand
- 16 45-ish days Solo NZ Trip Report
- 17 Ohau Point Seal Colony destroyed
- 18 North or South after Perth in rental car?
- 19 Cheap and affordable car hire in port douglas
- 20 14 Day RV from Christchurch
- 21 Whales spotted off Kaikoura first time since quake
- 22 Translation of documents
- 23 SH1 to Kaikoura update
- 24 10 days NZ-crusie or land??
- 25 Cooking classes near Melbourne