Got friends of friends who had a car crash in NZ.
What I heard is
- they were driving on the right side of the road
- crash involved another car
- light injuries on both side
Now what I don't get
Friends of friends are not allowed to come back
They must go to court
Seems that NZ is fed up with tourists having road accidents.
The source I talked to is reliable but seems strange to me.
Might be elements missing or is it standard to be treated somehow like criminals for a simple car crash ?
Ps : I am not a troll, I am a frequent poster on Europe and we have a longstanding dream to spend long vacation in Australia/NZ including a car.
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 New Zealand and Australia at last!
- 2 One-day hike in Milford area
- 3 Aurora dazzles Kiwis
- 4 14 day South NZ Trip
- 5 GOR & Otway zipline together
- 6 Gold Coast - places to visit and stay
- 7 Best national park around Sydney
- 8 1 night stay around GOR
- 9 First time in NZ. Need advice on Dec trip itinerary pls.
- 10 7 days in New Zealand
- 11 NZ: Northland & Bay of Islands 10 days
- 12 NZ repeat visitors
- 13 Looking for tour for 30 something's
- 14 South Island Suggestions
- 15 Best spot for first time SCUBA
- 16 Fairly easy cycling on the South Island
- 17 Trip to Bora Bora Australia in January
- 18 Oz air carrier recommendation
- 19 Challenges of readying Christchurch-Kaikoura-Picton road by Xmas
- 20 NYTimes: trouble along the Great Barrier Reef
- 21 New Zealand Car Rental
- 22 Sun, sandflies & sauvignon blanc: A short trip to the spectacular NZ SI
- 23 What exactly is a NZ sound?
- 24 4 weeks in New Zealand
- 25 An interesting read re driving to Milford Sound