Got friends of friends who had a car crash in NZ.
What I heard is
- they were driving on the right side of the road
- crash involved another car
- light injuries on both side
Now what I don't get
Friends of friends are not allowed to come back
They must go to court
Seems that NZ is fed up with tourists having road accidents.
The source I talked to is reliable but seems strange to me.
Might be elements missing or is it standard to be treated somehow like criminals for a simple car crash ?
Ps : I am not a troll, I am a frequent poster on Europe and we have a longstanding dream to spend long vacation in Australia/NZ including a car.
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Mucky, Smchrissy, Margo, Alan -I've lost the New Years Eve thread
- 2 Is this a good time to talk about the Lions' tour?
- 3 Bali, Fiji, Bora Bora, Maldives? Which is better?
- 4 help with intinerary please!
- 5 Early Planning to the South Pacific
- 6 Ahe to Manihi or v.v.
- 7 early planning for NZ South Island trip - please provide feedback
- 8 Quaint
- 9 Milford Sound Coach/Cruise/Fly Options
- 10 North and South Island itinerary feedback
- 11 Ayers Rock Alternative
- 12 Western Australia + Where?
- 13 Family trip report: Tahiti, Huahine, Bora Bora and Moorea
- 14 Port Douglas/Cairns
- 15 Planning a 12-day trip to NZ in November
- 16 7-8 days in Australia, where do we go?
- 17 A few days in Darwin
- 18 1 day scenic tour from Gold coast
- 19 Air Tahiti Baggage Allowance
- 20 Hiking, cycling, and kayaking on the South Island
- 21 Ride sharing Service
- 22 Our Three weeks in Australia and PNG
- 23 East coast australia itinerary - feedback please!
- 24 My tips for NZ motorhome hire
- 25 Which glowworm dell is better – Hokitika or Fox Glacier (Minnehaha)?