My friend and I are going to Australia 5. October for working holiday. Our plan is to work for about a month if possible and then go travel through east coast from nov-dec. We don't know if we should travel from Cairns to Melbourne or Melbourne to Cairns. We've heard it's not so warm in October (about 17 degrees celsius or so ) in Melbourne and we really want to stay where it's warm, so that's why we though we might start from Cairns. I have heard too if we start from Melbourne to Cairns it would be too warm there in dec.. So what do you guys think?
I have done some researches on where to travel in East Coast. But if you have any recommendations on where to go, I would be glad to hear about them.
- Linda )
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 3 weeks in NZ
- 2 Cairns airfare getting too high
- 3 Help with planning 7 weeks in NZ
- 4 Hamilton Island
- 5 Six Weeks Down Under
- 6 Airport Fees for Europcar Rental Cars
- 7 Driving direction on the Great Ocean Road
- 8 In and around Sydney
- 9 New Zealand and Australia at last!
- 10 Mt Buller for 1 night in July
- 11 Cruising AUS & NZ 2018
- 12 CFP: how much to bring, ATMs?
- 13 First Time - Assistance with NZ- South
- 14 Flood Emergency Services
- 15 7 days in New Zealand
- 16 16 Days on the South Island
- 17 Need help in Auckland
- 18 Restaurant recommendations for Tahiti
- 19 Sun, sandflies & sauvignon blanc: A short trip to the spectacular NZ SI
- 20 Itinerary for full day bus trip outside of Auckland
- 21 Uber in Sydney
- 22 Sydney Airport for International Flight
- 23 NYTimes: trouble along the Great Barrier Reef
- 24 Sydney GTG - March 14?
- 25 Darwin Accomodations