My friend and I are going to Australia 5. October for working holiday. Our plan is to work for about a month if possible and then go travel through east coast from nov-dec. We don't know if we should travel from Cairns to Melbourne or Melbourne to Cairns. We've heard it's not so warm in October (about 17 degrees celsius or so ) in Melbourne and we really want to stay where it's warm, so that's why we though we might start from Cairns. I have heard too if we start from Melbourne to Cairns it would be too warm there in dec.. So what do you guys think?
I have done some researches on where to travel in East Coast. But if you have any recommendations on where to go, I would be glad to hear about them.
- Linda )
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Perfecting my NZ Itinerary
- 2 Add Mt Cook or not.
- 3 Sydney Airport Transportation Suggestions
- 4 New Zealand- 4 days Auckland with 2 year old)
- 5 Western Australia (Denmark and New Norcia)
- 6 Itinerary questions on dream holiday
- 7 Gariwerd - The Grampians
- 8 Real estate question
- 9 Moonee Valley, Caulfield, or other track
- 10 Food to Try Out
- 11 Whale Watching - Port Stephens NSW vs. Hervey Bay QLD
- 12 Queenstown-Mt Cook road
- 13 7 night NZ, south island for active couple
- 14 Wainui Falls
- 15 18 Days tentative NZ Itinerary help
- 16 Sydney Neighborhood for Nightlight and Sightseeing
- 17 Come join me on Rapa Nui, or Easter Island...
- 18 More authentic experience of Maori culture
- 19 Day trips from Wellington
- 20 2-week NZ Itinerary Questions
- 21 Agrodome Farm Tour
- 22 Recommended length of time for mother to visit me in NZ?
- 23 Please help create an itinerary in NZ's SI
- 24 3 days on North Island, NZ
- 25 Australia Visit in Feb'18