My friend and I are going to Australia 5. October for working holiday. Our plan is to work for about a month if possible and then go travel through east coast from nov-dec. We don't know if we should travel from Cairns to Melbourne or Melbourne to Cairns. We've heard it's not so warm in October (about 17 degrees celsius or so ) in Melbourne and we really want to stay where it's warm, so that's why we though we might start from Cairns. I have heard too if we start from Melbourne to Cairns it would be too warm there in dec.. So what do you guys think?
I have done some researches on where to travel in East Coast. But if you have any recommendations on where to go, I would be glad to hear about them.
- Linda )
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 http://musclegainfast.com/muscle-science/
- 2 Christmas Day in Sydney
- 3 Help with NZ Travel
- 4 hotels Sydney Jan 10-15, 2017
- 5 Tara Elizabeth Buchanan - Best places to visit in Sydney
- 6 Perth, Margaret River, Albany loop
- 7 Christmas Day in Auckland
- 8 Bora Bora- April or/vs May+Agencies/Travel/Activites/Places to stay
- 9 NZ get off cruise and drive to QT/Fjorland?
- 10 Maasdam (Holland America) verse Golden Princess
- 11 Kaikoura roads update
- 12 Free Camping
- 13 New Zealand SI and Auckland
- 14 Driving Times South Island New Zealand
- 15 Clever, mischievous keas
- 16 New Zealand: Milford and Routeburn Tracks
- 17 NZ South Island Advice - Glaciers or Abel Tasman?
- 18 17 Days Around New Zealand South Island. My Jaw Dropped Everywhere I went!
- 19 Uluru the Outback Tour Day 3 - Travel Report
- 20 Uluru the Outback Tour Day 2 - Travel Report
- 21 Feedback on my 2 month OZ/NZ itin
- 22 Help with our 14-day NZ Itinerary
- 23 45-ish days Solo NZ Trip Report
- 24 Ohau Point Seal Colony destroyed
- 25 North or South after Perth in rental car?