My friend and I are going to Australia 5. October for working holiday. Our plan is to work for about a month if possible and then go travel through east coast from nov-dec. We don't know if we should travel from Cairns to Melbourne or Melbourne to Cairns. We've heard it's not so warm in October (about 17 degrees celsius or so ) in Melbourne and we really want to stay where it's warm, so that's why we though we might start from Cairns. I have heard too if we start from Melbourne to Cairns it would be too warm there in dec.. So what do you guys think?
I have done some researches on where to travel in East Coast. But if you have any recommendations on where to go, I would be glad to hear about them.
- Linda )
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 USA : AOL Tec*h SUPP0RT CONTACT ☎ 1:800:681 :7208 AOL MAIL 24*7
- 2 Oct - 30 Day Trip to Australia & New Zealand
- 3 5 days trip in South Island
- 4 14 day South NZ Trip
- 5 NZ's Yellow Eyed Penguins Face Extinction on the Mainland
- 6 North Island Itinerary Help
- 7 Visa for Australia
- 8 Gold Coast -whale watching
- 9 Hotel Sydney
- 10 Transportation advice needed
- 11 Need advice on Blue Mountain trip
- 12 Sydney Harbor Marriott
- 13 Three days in Cairns
- 14 Best Priced Tour for Sydney Harbor Bridge Blue Mountain & Hunter Valley
- 15 Gold coast for 6 days in July
- 16 2 Nights in Blue moutain End June
- 17 Tasmania - looking for bird watching guide for day trips
- 18 itinerary for one month in Australia with a kid
- 19 New Zealand and Australia at last!
- 20 Air Tahiti Baggage Allowance
- 21 Potts point OR CBD in Sydney
- 22 NZ DoC hut fees to rise in some cases
- 23 Favorite activities in Moorea, Bora Bora?
- 24 Trip report: Ultimate 3-week Australia itinerary
- 25 Blue mountain or Pacific Ocean drive