My friend and I are going to Australia 5. October for working holiday. Our plan is to work for about a month if possible and then go travel through east coast from nov-dec. We don't know if we should travel from Cairns to Melbourne or Melbourne to Cairns. We've heard it's not so warm in October (about 17 degrees celsius or so ) in Melbourne and we really want to stay where it's warm, so that's why we though we might start from Cairns. I have heard too if we start from Melbourne to Cairns it would be too warm there in dec.. So what do you guys think?
I have done some researches on where to travel in East Coast. But if you have any recommendations on where to go, I would be glad to hear about them.
- Linda )
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Six Weeks Down Under
- 2 Help with planning 7 weeks in NZ
- 3 The southern lights
- 4 Picton Drive Through
- 5 Parking near Darling Harbour
- 6 Sydney GTG - March 14?
- 7 Mel's NZ Photos
- 8 Queenstown-is it worth it?
- 9 August Honeymoon Help?
- 10 How to split up Australia?
- 11 GTG in Australia - Feb or March
- 12 Self Drive Tour Itinerary - Safety, Convenience, Activities, Itinerary HELP
- 13 Brisbane to Sydney
- 14 Wellington Airport to hotel
- 15 East Coast Australia
- 16 North and South Island of NZ
- 17 Clearing Kaikoura to Picton road
- 18 Romantic 10 nights Fiji - Oct 2017
- 19 NEW ZEALAND 18 DAYS ITINERARY
- 20 Marlborough Sounds
- 21 Blue mountain in July
- 22 More pilot whales to strand at NZ's Farewell Spit
- 23 Tonga January Weather
- 24 Tasmania, Melbourne, and the Great Ocean Road--November/December 2015
- 25 1 Month Hiking in New Zealand