My friend and I are going to Australia 5. October for working holiday. Our plan is to work for about a month if possible and then go travel through east coast from nov-dec. We don't know if we should travel from Cairns to Melbourne or Melbourne to Cairns. We've heard it's not so warm in October (about 17 degrees celsius or so ) in Melbourne and we really want to stay where it's warm, so that's why we though we might start from Cairns. I have heard too if we start from Melbourne to Cairns it would be too warm there in dec.. So what do you guys think?
I have done some researches on where to travel in East Coast. But if you have any recommendations on where to go, I would be glad to hear about them.
- Linda )
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 AOL @ INSTALLATION/SET-UP CONTACT 1-855-999-8045 TECHNICAL CAre Centre?
- 2 Help me understand how going through customs works!
- 3 Planning a 12-day trip to NZ in November
- 4 7-8 days in Australia, where do we go?
- 5 New Zealand rough itinerary (wheelchair accessible)
- 6 Surprises in Australia
- 7 Would love your feedback on possible N.Z. itinerary
- 8 Need help on planning 14-15 days trip to Australia
- 9 2 days in Auckland
- 10 GBR - help me plan a perfect trip!
- 11 "Aerial New Zealand"
- 12 2 Nights in Blue moutain End June
- 13 South Australia in 2 weeks
- 14 5 nights in Sydney
- 15 New Zealand Itinerary Questions
- 16 Best places to travel in Australia
- 17 Auckland Airport to Auckland City
- 18 Blue Mountains - Travel Report
- 19 16 Days on the South Island
- 20 Cook Islands for families
- 21 B&B in NZ
- 22 New Zealand 3 week itinerary
- 23 Suggestions needed for Australia itinerary
- 24 12 day Trip to NZ in Nov 2017
- 25 Bay of Islands Day tour?