My friend and I are going to Australia 5. October for working holiday. Our plan is to work for about a month if possible and then go travel through east coast from nov-dec. We don't know if we should travel from Cairns to Melbourne or Melbourne to Cairns. We've heard it's not so warm in October (about 17 degrees celsius or so ) in Melbourne and we really want to stay where it's warm, so that's why we though we might start from Cairns. I have heard too if we start from Melbourne to Cairns it would be too warm there in dec.. So what do you guys think?
I have done some researches on where to travel in East Coast. But if you have any recommendations on where to go, I would be glad to hear about them.
- Linda )
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 CANON printer 1:888:482:3831 installations CONTACT ☎ CANON TEC*h 24*7
- 2 Australia for two weeks.
- 3 New Zealand South Island 15 Nights Itinerary
- 4 Palau Travel Report
- 5 Queenstown vs Christchurch
- 6 Milford Sound (Fly! Cruise! Fly!) - Travel Report
- 7 Uluru the Outback Tour Day 1 - Travel Report
- 8 Uluru the Outback Tour Day 3 - Travel Report
- 9 Antarctica Penguin Disaster
- 10 7 months in Australia and New Zealand
- 11 Visa
- 12 Guam Travel Report
- 13 New Zealand Car Hire
- 14 Tasmania itinerary
- 15 McLaren Vale in South Australia as base for 4 days?
- 16 Research on Australian Tourism
- 17 Australia and NZ visit!
- 18 12 Days in S.I. NZ
- 19 The Waitomo Caves - Travel Report
- 20 Cheap Flights to Bangkok from Gold Coast
- 21 18 Days tentative NZ Itinerary help
- 22 Best Fiji Resort for Shore Snorkeling
- 23 Recommended guidebooks
- 24 Need Some suggestions on South Island
- 25 Auckland to Wellington with Toddler