I will be going to Melbourne with my sis (only 2 of us) in mid of Sep. We are planning to rent a car to travel around. Is it advisable for 2 ladies to drive or follow the tours?
Following will be some of the places that we have in mind to visit :
1) Great Ocean Road
2) Phillip Island
3) Mornington Peninsula
4) Puffing Billy
5) Tessalaar Tulip Festival
6) Prahran market
7) Yarra valley
Would appreciate it if you guys can shed some light on how much time to spend on a place and any recommendation on any nice places to visit.
Thank you in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 http://healthexpertsupplement.com/imperium-garcinia/
- 2 2 Nights in Blue moutain End June
- 3 Tour Companies Australia and New Zealand
- 4 4 hour transit in Sydney
- 5 Potts point OR CBD in Sydney
- 6 Oz air carrier recommendation
- 7 New Zealand and Australia at last!
- 8 First time in NZ. Need advice on Dec trip itinerary pls.
- 9 14 day South NZ Trip
- 10 6 days Queenstown (NZ) itineary suggestion????
- 11 GOR & Otway zipline together
- 12 Aurora dazzles Kiwis
- 13 One-day hike in Milford area
- 14 Gold Coast - places to visit and stay
- 15 Best national park around Sydney
- 16 1 night stay around GOR
- 17 7 days in New Zealand
- 18 NZ: Northland & Bay of Islands 10 days
- 19 NZ repeat visitors
- 20 Looking for tour for 30 something's
- 21 South Island Suggestions
- 22 Best spot for first time SCUBA
- 23 Fairly easy cycling on the South Island
- 24 Trip to Bora Bora Australia in January
- 25 Challenges of readying Christchurch-Kaikoura-Picton road by Xmas