I will be going to Melbourne with my sis (only 2 of us) in mid of Sep. We are planning to rent a car to travel around. Is it advisable for 2 ladies to drive or follow the tours?
Following will be some of the places that we have in mind to visit :
1) Great Ocean Road
2) Phillip Island
3) Mornington Peninsula
4) Puffing Billy
5) Tessalaar Tulip Festival
6) Prahran market
7) Yarra valley
Would appreciate it if you guys can shed some light on how much time to spend on a place and any recommendation on any nice places to visit.
Thank you in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Cheap Kitchens For Sale blackpool
- 2 Help on Itinerary
- 3 New Zealand Itinerary
- 4 Best time to visit New Zealand?
- 5 Sydney Trip
- 6 Australia: "Home" for the Holidays
- 7 GTG in Australia - Feb or March
- 8 Just got back from Bora Bora, French Polynesia. Honeymoon video inside.
- 9 Sydney. Where to stay.
- 10 Restaurant for Birthday Dinner in Melourne
- 11 Indian restaurants in Sydney.
- 12 Extra 2 nights = help
- 13 February Australia Visit
- 14 New Zealand February 2017 Questions
- 15 Best wildlife near sydney
- 16 Where to go in Australia
- 17 Bruny Island
- 18 Western Australia
- 19 South Island - West Coast Itinerary
- 20 Vava'u - Tongan Beach Resort - Photoshopped pictures on their website
- 21 New Zealand South Island Alternative Itinerary
- 22 New Zealand travel agents/itinerary
- 23 17 Days Around New Zealand South Island. My Jaw Dropped Everywhere I went!
- 24 Milford Sound Coach/Cruise/Fly Options
- 25 10 days in Sydney and surrounding areas