I will be going to Melbourne with my sis (only 2 of us) in mid of Sep. We are planning to rent a car to travel around. Is it advisable for 2 ladies to drive or follow the tours?
Following will be some of the places that we have in mind to visit :
1) Great Ocean Road
2) Phillip Island
3) Mornington Peninsula
4) Puffing Billy
5) Tessalaar Tulip Festival
6) Prahran market
7) Yarra valley
Would appreciate it if you guys can shed some light on how much time to spend on a place and any recommendation on any nice places to visit.
Thank you in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 http://www.usaonlineshop.org/truly-skinny/
- 2 How to split up Australia?
- 3 GTG in Australia - Feb or March
- 4 Self Drive Tour Itinerary - Safety, Convenience, Activities, Itinerary HELP
- 5 Brisbane to Sydney
- 6 Wellington Airport to hotel
- 7 East Coast Australia
- 8 Six Weeks Down Under
- 9 North and South Island of NZ
- 10 Clearing Kaikoura to Picton road
- 11 Romantic 10 nights Fiji - Oct 2017
- 12 NEW ZEALAND 18 DAYS ITINERARY
- 13 Marlborough Sounds
- 14 Blue mountain in July
- 15 More pilot whales to strand at NZ's Farewell Spit
- 16 Tonga January Weather
- 17 Tasmania, Melbourne, and the Great Ocean Road--November/December 2015
- 18 1 Month Hiking in New Zealand
- 19 Scenary around Winton QLD
- 20 Alesund - Geiranger
- 21 Drive from Melbourne to Sydney
- 22 australia for first time
- 23 August Honeymoon Help?
- 24 Auckland restaurants and brewpubs?
- 25 Best way to exchange US dollars for Australian and NZ dollars