I will be going to Melbourne with my sis (only 2 of us) in mid of Sep. We are planning to rent a car to travel around. Is it advisable for 2 ladies to drive or follow the tours?
Following will be some of the places that we have in mind to visit :
1) Great Ocean Road
2) Phillip Island
3) Mornington Peninsula
4) Puffing Billy
5) Tessalaar Tulip Festival
6) Prahran market
7) Yarra valley
Would appreciate it if you guys can shed some light on how much time to spend on a place and any recommendation on any nice places to visit.
Thank you in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 NZ 1 week
- 2 Queenstown vs Christchurch
- 3 Franz Joseph and Fox Glacier
- 4 Port Douglas/ Snorkeling the Great Barrier Reef
- 5 Milford Sound (Fly! Cruise! Fly!) - Travel Report
- 6 New Zealand South Island 15 Nights Itinerary
- 7 Australia for two weeks.
- 8 Palau Travel Report
- 9 Uluru the Outback Tour Day 1 - Travel Report
- 10 Uluru the Outback Tour Day 3 - Travel Report
- 11 Antarctica Penguin Disaster
- 12 7 months in Australia and New Zealand
- 13 Visa
- 14 Guam Travel Report
- 15 New Zealand Car Hire
- 16 Tasmania itinerary
- 17 McLaren Vale in South Australia as base for 4 days?
- 18 Research on Australian Tourism
- 19 Australia and NZ visit!
- 20 12 Days in S.I. NZ
- 21 The Waitomo Caves - Travel Report
- 22 Cheap Flights to Bangkok from Gold Coast
- 23 18 Days tentative NZ Itinerary help
- 24 Best Fiji Resort for Shore Snorkeling
- 25 Recommended guidebooks