We will be in NZ around Sept 15 - Sept 28. We will be renting an RV for our family of 5 (2 adults, two 12-yo boys, one 9 year old girl) for the whole time we are there. Kids are adventurous types, so we'd like to do lots of outdoorsy stuff while there, as well as some cultural Maori activities as well. We also want to try to find a bit of warmer weather if possible - I know that it is just turning to Spring there.
We are trying to decide what makes the most sense: spend all 12+ days on the North Island, all on the South Island, or drive from Auckland to Christchurch in the RV?
Any advice is much appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 http://advisorwellness.com/claire-hydrafirm-cream-uk/
- 2 7 months in Australia and New Zealand
- 3 Australia for two weeks.
- 4 Queenstown to Christchurch in 3 days
- 5 New Zealand Fly Fishing Recommendations
- 6 Queenstown vs Christchurch
- 7 Port Douglas/ Snorkeling the Great Barrier Reef
- 8 NZ 1 week
- 9 SAMOA - Friendly and quirky destination
- 10 Franz Joseph and Fox Glacier
- 11 Milford Sound (Fly! Cruise! Fly!) - Travel Report
- 12 New Zealand South Island 15 Nights Itinerary
- 13 Palau Travel Report
- 14 Uluru the Outback Tour Day 1 - Travel Report
- 15 Uluru the Outback Tour Day 3 - Travel Report
- 16 Antarctica Penguin Disaster
- 17 Visa
- 18 Guam Travel Report
- 19 New Zealand Car Hire
- 20 Tasmania itinerary
- 21 McLaren Vale in South Australia as base for 4 days?
- 22 Research on Australian Tourism
- 23 Australia and NZ visit!
- 24 12 Days in S.I. NZ
- 25 The Waitomo Caves - Travel Report