Is it possible to go from Yangon to Siem Riep (Angkor Wat) for 1 night/2 days?
If so, can someone please recommend how to do this?
Can you fly?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 야마토전함 ［［홈 피 - kkn36.com ］
- 2 Christmas in the Alps
- 3 Bali - Benoa or Pettingenet?
- 4 6 weeks in Nepal, Bhutan, Borneo and more...
- 5 Googling to going...to Gujarat!
- 6 Hesitating between Backpacking and Aisec project
- 7 My Japan Travels - Follow-along with me
- 8 Ending another Asia trip in seattle
- 9 2 weeks in Tokyo - Itinerary review please?
- 10 Sri Lanka Association looking for volunteer
- 11 Phnom Penh during Bon Om Touk?
- 12 Palawan / Marshall Law... should we be concerned?
- 13 Please critique my revised itinerary- July 2017
- 14 sri lanka- tips required
- 15 base bangkok or manilla
- 16 Our trip to Japan. Arigato gozaimasu
- 17 Idiotic time zone question
- 18 Japan travel during Obon 2017
- 19 Mount Koya
- 20 Sometahing is wrong
- 21 Twin rooms in Japan
- 22 trying to fathom Chinese train travel
- 23 Change my Itinerary?
- 24 New Vietnam eVisa service
- 25 4 weeks trip to South East Asia