So I'm planning a 10-day trip to Thailand. We will definitely spend a couple of days in Bangkok, and 2-3 in Chiang Mai. So that leaves 4-5 days for an island. I'm going with just one girl friend so we are not opposed to an island that has a good party scene and nice beaches, but however, we don't want to go to a super tacky touristy island. We like hiking & nature, snorkeling, and scuba diving. Any advice on which island we should go to would be greatly appreciated! I've done some research but there are so many options and I'm a little overwhelmed!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Bali - 1st Time Visit - Help with Itinerary
- 2 2 nights Phuket - What beach to stay on?
- 3 Impressions of India
- 4 First time backpacking - 5 weeks in Vietnam, Lao, Cambodia, and Thailand
- 5 Tokyo hotel help
- 6 Japan Help-Ryokan or no?
- 7 sri lanka two places, two hotels
- 8 Best place for a solo traveler to find a travel partner
- 9 Phone calls to UK from Japan
- 10 Overland Travel Chiang Mai to Manipur
- 11 How much Yen?
- 12 Any suggestions for travel agents for Taiwan?
- 13 South Korea for Chuseok
- 14 Googling to going...to Gujarat!
- 15 Bhutan... Have You Been
- 16 Getting Yourself Around Beijing
- 17 Bhutan travel operator and number of days
- 18 Bali - What to do?
- 19 India (north-east) + Maldives ititneraty help
- 20 AirAsia ASEAN pass?
- 21 help with s.e.a. trip destination for xmas, family of 4
- 22 travel to Malaysia or Indonesia
- 23 Bangkok transport to Shangri La Hotel
- 24 Private tours in Northern India
- 25 To the Gili Islands - From Ubud or South Bali?