Last year we stayed at Adelphi Suites and particularly appreciated the proximity to the BTS. But for our trip in 2014 we want to stay on the river. We would love to stay at the Peninsula or Mandarin Oriental, but I fear they will be way out of our price range unless some great specials appear. We'll likely stay for 6 nights in mid January 2014. First, where does one find any specials for hotels along the river? 2nd, recommendations for a hotel a step or two down from the Mandarin Oriental Hotel? Thanks!
Where to Stay on the River in BKK?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Need Help on Vietnam/Cambodia Itinerary
- 2 Yet antoher Query on Japan IT.
- 3 Your opinion of our Japan & China itinerary
- 4 Problems booking a hotel in Tokyo
- 5 Itinerary set: Now some logistical questions on first time trip to Japan
- 6 Myanmar - A Visit to a Country in Transition
- 7 First time to srilanka
- 8 Short trip to Bangkok via Dubai
- 9 where can i find replica handbags
- 10 Excellent Customer Service with Bangkok Food Tours
- 11 Jaipur--Jas Vilas or Royal Heritge Haveli ?
- 12 1week in Hyderabad in mid-April need itinerary help
- 13 One-day tours in Kathmandu and Lhasa
- 14 Please share the things you liked in Hanoi and Hoi An
- 15 Transport logistics: Kyoto, Hiroshima/Miyajima, Kyushu
- 16 Alternatives to/within Krabi in April - due to weather and pregnancy
- 17 Ever heard of an Okinawa to Haneda Airpack Fare?
- 18 Nepal
- 19 Kyushu & Honshu Fall 2011
- 20 Would appreciate your comments on my Vietnam itinerary
- 21 looking for a great hotel in K.L./ Lost camera!!!!!!!
- 22 4-5 days in SE Asia
- 23 Where did you exchange dollars for Rupees??
- 24 Halong Bay Tour - Is there another day tour you recommend instead?
- 25 1st time Japan - solo female