Our cousin and his wife are planning to visit us here in Singapore from India late November and we are planning to take them away for some beach fun for 3-4 days (December first week) We are new to this place (2 months since we shifted here) and dont know much about the places here.. Bintan Islands is what a few acquaintances have suggested, but im getting mixed reviews online.. Cant seem to decide if these resorts are any good and will we find this 4 month getaway worth it..
Could you suggest some good resorts (reasonably priced - not more than 150 usd/day)
Other than Bintan Islands, what options do we have? Bintan is convenient in that short journey time plus none of us would require visa etc.
Our profile: Really late 20s/Early 30 - Looking for good comfortable place to just chill, beach life, pool side, drinks etc.
Hope I've covered enough for some good responses Looking forward!!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 +91-9694102888 powerful love spell to bring back lost love
- 2 Idiotic time zone question
- 3 Ending another Asia trip in seattle
- 4 trying to fathom Chinese train travel
- 5 Sometahing is wrong
- 6 Twin rooms in Japan
- 7 Googling to going...to Gujarat!
- 8 sri lanka- tips required
- 9 base bangkok or manilla
- 10 Christmas in the Alps
- 11 Change my Itinerary?
- 12 New Vietnam eVisa service
- 13 6 weeks in Nepal, Bhutan, Borneo and more...
- 14 Palawan / Marshall Law... should we be concerned?
- 15 4 weeks trip to South East Asia
- 16 Central Asia: Itinerary Advice
- 17 Where to from Tokyo?!
- 18 Please critique my revised itinerary- July 2017
- 19 Impressions of India
- 20 Sri Lanka Association looking for volunteer
- 21 My Japan Travels - Follow-along with me
- 22 India - remnants of the British Raj
- 23 Hanoi, Vietnam 1 week
- 24 Go ahead...Eat the street food and buffets!
- 25 Nywoman single older woman goes to Japan