Our cousin and his wife are planning to visit us here in Singapore from India late November and we are planning to take them away for some beach fun for 3-4 days (December first week) We are new to this place (2 months since we shifted here) and dont know much about the places here.. Bintan Islands is what a few acquaintances have suggested, but im getting mixed reviews online.. Cant seem to decide if these resorts are any good and will we find this 4 month getaway worth it..
Could you suggest some good resorts (reasonably priced - not more than 150 usd/day)
Other than Bintan Islands, what options do we have? Bintan is convenient in that short journey time plus none of us would require visa etc.
Our profile: Really late 20s/Early 30 - Looking for good comfortable place to just chill, beach life, pool side, drinks etc.
Hope I've covered enough for some good responses Looking forward!!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 http://skin4up.com/dermatensif-cream/
- 2 Overland Travel Chiang Mai to Manipur
- 3 Phone calls to UK from Japan
- 4 How much Yen?
- 5 Tokyo hotel help
- 6 2 nights Phuket - What beach to stay on?
- 7 Any suggestions for travel agents for Taiwan?
- 8 Japan Help-Ryokan or no?
- 9 South Korea for Chuseok
- 10 Googling to going...to Gujarat!
- 11 Bhutan... Have You Been
- 12 Getting Yourself Around Beijing
- 13 Bhutan travel operator and number of days
- 14 Bali - What to do?
- 15 India (north-east) + Maldives ititneraty help
- 16 AirAsia ASEAN pass?
- 17 help with s.e.a. trip destination for xmas, family of 4
- 18 travel to Malaysia or Indonesia
- 19 Best place for a solo traveler to find a travel partner
- 20 Bangkok transport to Shangri La Hotel
- 21 Private tours in Northern India
- 22 To the Gili Islands - From Ubud or South Bali?
- 23 The ethics of choosing to visit a repressive country like Myanmar
- 24 Purchasing Kamagawa Odori tickets?
- 25 Indonesia (other than Bali!)