Our cousin and his wife are planning to visit us here in Singapore from India late November and we are planning to take them away for some beach fun for 3-4 days (December first week) We are new to this place (2 months since we shifted here) and dont know much about the places here.. Bintan Islands is what a few acquaintances have suggested, but im getting mixed reviews online.. Cant seem to decide if these resorts are any good and will we find this 4 month getaway worth it..
Could you suggest some good resorts (reasonably priced - not more than 150 usd/day)
Other than Bintan Islands, what options do we have? Bintan is convenient in that short journey time plus none of us would require visa etc.
Our profile: Really late 20s/Early 30 - Looking for good comfortable place to just chill, beach life, pool side, drinks etc.
Hope I've covered enough for some good responses Looking forward!!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Itinerary Help Japan
- 2 A hungry mouse's (very sweaty) adventures in the Land of the Rising Sun
- 3 Connection time in Bangkok on separate tickets
- 4 Across Vietnam - Travel Guide
- 5 November, March, June... Japan?
- 6 Vietnam/Cambodia itinerary
- 7 Japanese Alps, JR option, Kamakura - more advice gratefully accepted!
- 8 Sri Lanka planning - advice sought.
- 9 Silk Road Tour - China
- 10 Family trip to Japan in November '17
- 11 Hong Kong - Tian Tan Buddha
- 12 Will 3.5 hours be enough for int’l to domestic transfer in Beijing?
- 13 6 weeks in Nepal, Bhutan, Borneo and more...
- 14 Canggu Surfing - Learn to surf advice
- 15 coastal Central Vietnam (Hoi An and Hue) trip report
- 16 Thailand Visa Concern for Stay Over 30 Days
- 17 Yunnan Province, China, Trip Report: May 26-June 10, 2017
- 18 Car and driver agra to jaipur
- 19 12 days in Thailand itinerary
- 20 Burma, Cambodia, Vietnam, Laos
- 21 Japan rail pass: 7 or 14 days? Itinerary set
- 22 The best time for hiking in Yakushima
- 23 Trekking & Camping at Nagalapuram
- 24 Renting 4G Wi-Fi Device in Korea
- 25 Kuala Lumpur itinerary