Our cousin and his wife are planning to visit us here in Singapore from India late November and we are planning to take them away for some beach fun for 3-4 days (December first week) We are new to this place (2 months since we shifted here) and dont know much about the places here.. Bintan Islands is what a few acquaintances have suggested, but im getting mixed reviews online.. Cant seem to decide if these resorts are any good and will we find this 4 month getaway worth it..
Could you suggest some good resorts (reasonably priced - not more than 150 usd/day)
Other than Bintan Islands, what options do we have? Bintan is convenient in that short journey time plus none of us would require visa etc.
Our profile: Really late 20s/Early 30 - Looking for good comfortable place to just chill, beach life, pool side, drinks etc.
Hope I've covered enough for some good responses Looking forward!!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 http://reviverxtry.com/easy-loss-cleanse/
- 2 Beijing tours
- 3 Namaste India - Shopping/Money
- 4 Quickie Kathmandu visit worthwhile?
- 5 help with trip itinerary in April/May
- 6 Help with itinerary for 11 days
- 7 Japan GTG, early April
- 8 Trip Report : China
- 9 Japan itinerary advice
- 10 Upcoming friendly planet trip best of India and nepql
- 11 First time in Japan - itinerary feedback
- 12 Staying in Chaoyang, XiCheng or Dongsheng - Beijing
- 13 Need help with Sri Lanka itinerary and hotels
- 14 Googling to going...to Gujarat!
- 15 Honest opinion needed about Thailand
- 16 Other than Kyoto?
- 17 Goodbye, Carol Simpson
- 18 Confusion with LTE data with a Verizon iPhone 6 Plus
- 19 Hotels near Takefu Train Station
- 20 Vietnam for 14 days help to find travel company
- 21 Japan: 34 days becomes 12 (or 17)
- 22 Narita Airport to Shinjuku
- 23 Planning First Family Trip to Japan - Advice Needed!
- 24 Advice needed from Japan train pros
- 25 Pandaw-up the Chindwin TR