I am planning a trip with my girlfriend to SE Asia for 8-10 nights, during the last few days of March into April.
-I am well traveled (Africa, Americas, Middle East, all over EU), while my girlfriend has only been to Canada O_O
-Looking for a luxury beach area that is established enough to have different local shopping / restaurant / sightseeing, while not being too crowded.
-Looking for a taste of one of the urban centers for something different as well
Some of the different trips I have planned out are:
Bangkok 3 nights - Phuket 5 nights
Ho Chi Minh 3 nights - Da Nang 5 nights
Bali - half at a beach resort, half at a resort in the interior
Manilla few nights - Boracay Island for the rest
Any recommendations on which country? Both of our first times to Asia. Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 sri lanka two places, two hotels
- 2 Best place for a solo traveler to find a travel partner
- 3 Japan Help-Ryokan or no?
- 4 Impressions of India
- 5 Phone calls to UK from Japan
- 6 Bali - 1st Time Visit - Help with Itinerary
- 7 Overland Travel Chiang Mai to Manipur
- 8 How much Yen?
- 9 Tokyo hotel help
- 10 2 nights Phuket - What beach to stay on?
- 11 Any suggestions for travel agents for Taiwan?
- 12 South Korea for Chuseok
- 13 Googling to going...to Gujarat!
- 14 Bhutan... Have You Been
- 15 Getting Yourself Around Beijing
- 16 Bhutan travel operator and number of days
- 17 Bali - What to do?
- 18 India (north-east) + Maldives ititneraty help
- 19 AirAsia ASEAN pass?
- 20 help with s.e.a. trip destination for xmas, family of 4
- 21 travel to Malaysia or Indonesia
- 22 Bangkok transport to Shangri La Hotel
- 23 Private tours in Northern India
- 24 To the Gili Islands - From Ubud or South Bali?
- 25 The ethics of choosing to visit a repressive country like Myanmar