I am planning a trip with my girlfriend to SE Asia for 8-10 nights, during the last few days of March into April.
-I am well traveled (Africa, Americas, Middle East, all over EU), while my girlfriend has only been to Canada O_O
-Looking for a luxury beach area that is established enough to have different local shopping / restaurant / sightseeing, while not being too crowded.
-Looking for a taste of one of the urban centers for something different as well
Some of the different trips I have planned out are:
Bangkok 3 nights - Phuket 5 nights
Ho Chi Minh 3 nights - Da Nang 5 nights
Bali - half at a beach resort, half at a resort in the interior
Manilla few nights - Boracay Island for the rest
Any recommendations on which country? Both of our first times to Asia. Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 사설파카라 ¶¶ ( CASS 22 . COM ) ¶¶ 사설파카라
- 2 Tokyo-to do and districts
- 3 Kerala House Boat book online?
- 4 Chiang Mai, Chiang Rai, Sukhotai ..or even Siem Riep?:
- 5 2 weeks in Vietnam
- 6 Understanding beach destinations in Thailand
- 7 3 weeks in Japan
- 8 3 Weeks Thailand Itinerary - Advice Sought
- 9 Seeing the bats at Khao Yai, Thailand
- 10 Itinerary/tips for 2-3 weeks in Japan in Nov.
- 11 Taj Mahal under construction?
- 12 India Tour Companies
- 13 Vietnam Dong
- 14 First trip to Japan - 3 weeks, summer 2018
- 15 Appropriate Dress For The Cultural Triangle
- 16 First time in Japan in November - Request Itinerary Help
- 17 New Years in Japan
- 18 Good fare for US west coast to Japan?
- 19 First timer to Hong Kong, Thailand & Cambodia
- 20 Touristy Thailand
- 21 Tour company for China and Southeast Asia
- 22 One week in Taiwan (is not enough!)
- 23 Vietnam with kids/teens
- 24 Myanmar tour companies
- 25 Help with 2 week Thailand itinerary