We're in the midst of planning a complicated itinerary---including flights to Bhutan and then direct flights Bhutan to Varanasi via Kathmandu (thanks Cicerone for this suggestion). Now wondering about the quickest way to get from Varanasi to Agra. Can we take a night train? ( hard to figure this out on the India Rail website). We could fly to Delhi to meet driver at the airport to drive to Agra---but Ive read that driving is more time consuming than taking the train--so should we fly to Delhi then transfer to the train station to take a train to Agra? The Agra stop will begin a 12 day tour of Rajasthan--I'll post some other questions about that separately. Thanks for suggestions...
Varanasi to Agra the easiest way?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Weekend Market and Or Tor Kor-Bangkok
- 2 Bangkok - Weekend train excursion to Kanchanaburi and/or Nam Tok
- 3 Chiang Mai OR Luang Prabang
- 4 Trip Report and Diary - Tokyo in 7 Days
- 5 Destination Bangkok, again
- 6 Travel during China national week?
- 7 Luang Prabang to Chiang Mai -- HOW?
- 8 15 Days in Japan, Itinerary Help Please
- 9 Bangkok - Side trip to Ayutthaya
- 10 Honeymoon in Nha Trang
- 11 Honeymoon in december 2014
- 12 Trip report/blog - 10 days in Tokyo and Kyoto
- 13 Favorite travel apps?
- 14 Food tours in HCMC/Saigon?
- 15 4 wonderful solo weeks in South Korea
- 16 Selecting A Guide for Bhutan (Bridge To Bhutan)
- 17 Knockoff Designer bags in Vietnam?
- 18 Foreign currency
- 19 how to book a train from -DaNang to Hue, Vietnam
- 20 Vacay to Thailand end of December-January 2014
- 21 Airfare from Bali to Ko Samui
- 22 Honeymoon In sept
- 23 Vietnam October 2014
- 24 India Wildlife Expedition Trip Report!
- 25 Indonesian visa update