We're in the midst of planning a complicated itinerary---including flights to Bhutan and then direct flights Bhutan to Varanasi via Kathmandu (thanks Cicerone for this suggestion). Now wondering about the quickest way to get from Varanasi to Agra. Can we take a night train? ( hard to figure this out on the India Rail website). We could fly to Delhi to meet driver at the airport to drive to Agra---but Ive read that driving is more time consuming than taking the train--so should we fly to Delhi then transfer to the train station to take a train to Agra? The Agra stop will begin a 12 day tour of Rajasthan--I'll post some other questions about that separately. Thanks for suggestions...
Varanasi to Agra the easiest way?
View all Asia activity »
- 1 Indian Visa: Experience with BLS International?
- 2 Myanmar and Mt Popa
- 3 South East Asia
- 4 Bangkok - Silver Shops
- 5 RECOMMENDATIONS for PRIVATE TOUR GUIDE IN YANGON?
- 6 Questions -> Ko Phi Phi - 4 nights
- 7 A Day Trip To Kanchipuram
- 8 Hotel Majestic-Saigon
- 9 Bangkok & demonstrations (2013)
- 10 Bangkok restaurant or unique experience for anniversary
- 11 recommendations for tour company for private myanmar tour
- 12 Kathie's Burma Bookshelf
- 13 Considering extending my trip! Please help me figure this out
- 14 Indian Visa
- 15 First time trip to Japan - Fall 2013
- 16 Andaman coast visit - is Phuket worth visiting?
- 17 Planning 1st trip to japan. Ideas?
- 18 Suggestions for additional temples near Angkor (Siem Reap)?
- 19 Airport - hotel transportation in Thailand
- 20 India Visa - Does TRAVISA handle dealing with BLS International?
- 21 Magical India
- 22 India Visa - BLS international. Lost passport FBI complaint
- 23 Which mosquito repellent to use for a 9 year old child?
- 24 Finding a Small electric Kettle in BKK
- 25 Japan Times "Backstreet Stories"