We'll be in Myanmar for two weeks in August. In Yangon, then Bagan, to Mt. Popa, back to Bagan, Mandalay, then to Inle lake, and back to Yangon for a night.
We booked our flights and hotels through our agency and they've offered a driver and guide, or a private boat when necessary for the entire trip for approximately $1400.
Does this seem worthwhile/needed? I assume we'll need a driver in Bagan and for excursions outside Mandalay.
Is it worthwhile booking and paying in advance or are we better or doing it when there?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 토토총판 모집 kakao: dnj2016 텔레그램 : speed2017
- 2 14 days Japan itinerary. First timers.
- 3 3 week SE Asia itinerary
- 4 Kamogawa Odori/Aoi Matsuri
- 5 Hokkaido and northern Honshu itinerary advice
- 6 Japan rough itinerary
- 7 One night in Osaka
- 8 Japan Cherry Blossom 2018
- 9 Japan for Foodies
- 10 David's Abbreviated Trip Report-Japan, Part 2-Sakura 2017
- 11 Taipei Art Scene - Travel Report
- 12 Advice itinerary trip Thailand/Laos in July
- 13 Singapore weather in August/September
- 14 Across Uzbekistan with MIR
- 15 Japan's Kyushu: Takachiho Gorge - Travel Report
- 16 First time going abroad
- 17 Sapporo to Lake Akan
- 18 First Time to Japan..Itin Advice Needed
- 19 sri lanka two places, two hotels
- 20 Backpacking on a budget
- 21 Googling to going...to Gujarat!
- 22 10 Days in Japan- Itinerary Review
- 23 travel to shirakawago from kyoto
- 24 Do It Yourself/No taxi Tour in China?
- 25 electric plug