We'll be in Myanmar for two weeks in August. In Yangon, then Bagan, to Mt. Popa, back to Bagan, Mandalay, then to Inle lake, and back to Yangon for a night.
We booked our flights and hotels through our agency and they've offered a driver and guide, or a private boat when necessary for the entire trip for approximately $1400.
Does this seem worthwhile/needed? I assume we'll need a driver in Bagan and for excursions outside Mandalay.
Is it worthwhile booking and paying in advance or are we better or doing it when there?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 +91-9694102888 How To Get An Ex Back (Even If She Has A Boyfriend)
- 2 (+27)815220148 "spiritual healer%love psychic" - super traditional KwaMashu
- 3 Our trip to Japan. Arigato gozaimasu
- 4 Idiotic time zone question
- 5 Christmas in the Alps
- 6 Ending another Asia trip in seattle
- 7 Japan travel during Obon 2017
- 8 Palawan / Marshall Law... should we be concerned?
- 9 Mount Koya
- 10 Sometahing is wrong
- 11 Please critique my revised itinerary- July 2017
- 12 Twin rooms in Japan
- 13 My Japan Travels - Follow-along with me
- 14 trying to fathom Chinese train travel
- 15 Googling to going...to Gujarat!
- 16 sri lanka- tips required
- 17 base bangkok or manilla
- 18 Change my Itinerary?
- 19 New Vietnam eVisa service
- 20 6 weeks in Nepal, Bhutan, Borneo and more...
- 21 4 weeks trip to South East Asia
- 22 Central Asia: Itinerary Advice
- 23 Where to from Tokyo?!
- 24 Impressions of India
- 25 Sri Lanka Association looking for volunteer