I have a conference in Hong Kong and then plan to jump to a destination between Hong Kong and Hawaii. We are on a bit of a budget, have some Marriott miles if useful, and are looking for ideas. We would love ideas of what to do in Hong Kong, as well as where to go next, in 5-7 days. New Zealand? North or south island? Thailand? Somewhere else? Prefer nature/hiking/kayaking/adventure to another big city after Hong Kong. Money saving ideas that are bedbug free are most welcome. Safety a concern. Thanks, from a traveling doc
Travel with 13yo daughter to Hong Kong and then next adventure
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Vietnam Visa on Arrival - Help
- 2 Kyoto: hotel choices, guides,day trip to Nara
- 3 How would you do Hiroshima & Miyajima if can only stay 1 night in Miyajima?
- 4 First trip to Japan-17 night Itinerary in Cherry Blossom season
- 5 Japan Itinerary Help Please! 4.5-4.17
- 6 Which is better with kids, Dubai or Singapore ?
- 7 Burma - Our Mad Dash Across Too Much
- 8 Can you HELP with figuring out United Miles and how to get them SF-Bangkok?
- 9 Assistance planning remaining 5 days in South Thailand
- 10 First trip to China ! Need help with itinerary
- 11 A week of blue skies in Beijing, who would've guessed?
- 12 Mangalore, India as cruise stop…seems underwhelming
- 13 Final Itinerary Kyoto area through Kamakura (skipping Tokyo this trip)
- 14 Which to see first - Kyoto or Tokyo?
- 15 Indian visa
- 16 13 Hour layover in KL, never visited city before, ideas?
- 17 The City, the River, the Jungle: Our Holiday in Kuching - Borneo
- 18 Hello from Thailand - I'm here!
- 19 Is Asiana Airlines safe?
- 20 Art in Shanghai
- 21 Dress code in India
- 22 One week in India
- 23 Wedding anniversary in Bali
- 24 Bali for 10 days need help with budget
- 25 help me plan my first trip to japan!