I have a conference in Hong Kong and then plan to jump to a destination between Hong Kong and Hawaii. We are on a bit of a budget, have some Marriott miles if useful, and are looking for ideas. We would love ideas of what to do in Hong Kong, as well as where to go next, in 5-7 days. New Zealand? North or south island? Thailand? Somewhere else? Prefer nature/hiking/kayaking/adventure to another big city after Hong Kong. Money saving ideas that are bedbug free are most welcome. Safety a concern. Thanks, from a traveling doc
Travel with 13yo daughter to Hong Kong and then next adventure
- 1 Our favorite Bali -- Ubud, Amed, Seminyak, Pemuteran – 2012
- 2 Best beach to stay at in Phuket?
- 3 I (HEART) HONG KONG
- 4 Need help rounding out China itinerary
- 5 China 2013 - 17 Days, 7 Airlines, 12 Flights, 21,206 Miles
- 6 NYT article in drop in women traveling to India
- 7 package tours to thailand, flying from us
- 8 First-timer seeks weather/sight advice for Thailand, Vietnam, Nepal
- 9 Food in Uzbekistan
- 10 Sri Lanka itinerary help needed
- 11 Hong Kong - how long to see highlights?
- 12 Which hotel in Bangkok?
- 13 Train Fares in Japan
- 14 First trip to China - Itinerary advice please!
- 15 Firefly airlines - reliable and safe?
- 16 Train questions for November Japan trip
- 17 Udaipur, India
- 18 SEA Honeymoon - Feedback please!
- 19 Eight Days Solo in Burma
- 20 Suggestions for Asian visit Feb. 2014, incl. Singapore
- 21 vaccines for vietnam I'm leaving soon !
- 22 Independence Day (Hari Merdeka) 2013
- 23 independent travel in India
- 24 Four Seasons Golden Triangle
- 25 Trip Report - 5 1/2 days in Luang Prabang