I have a conference in Hong Kong and then plan to jump to a destination between Hong Kong and Hawaii. We are on a bit of a budget, have some Marriott miles if useful, and are looking for ideas. We would love ideas of what to do in Hong Kong, as well as where to go next, in 5-7 days. New Zealand? North or south island? Thailand? Somewhere else? Prefer nature/hiking/kayaking/adventure to another big city after Hong Kong. Money saving ideas that are bedbug free are most welcome. Safety a concern. Thanks, from a traveling doc
Travel with 13yo daughter to Hong Kong and then next adventure
View all Asia activity »
- 1 Myanmar and Mt Popa
- 2 South East Asia
- 3 Questions -> Ko Phi Phi - 4 nights
- 4 A Day Trip To Kanchipuram
- 5 Indian Visa: Experience with BLS International?
- 6 Hotel Majestic-Saigon
- 7 Bangkok & demonstrations (2013)
- 8 Bangkok restaurant or unique experience for anniversary
- 9 Bangkok - Silver Shops
- 10 recommendations for tour company for private myanmar tour
- 11 Kathie's Burma Bookshelf
- 12 Considering extending my trip! Please help me figure this out
- 13 Indian Visa
- 14 First time trip to Japan - Fall 2013
- 15 Andaman coast visit - is Phuket worth visiting?
- 16 Planning 1st trip to japan. Ideas?
- 17 Suggestions for additional temples near Angkor (Siem Reap)?
- 18 Airport - hotel transportation in Thailand
- 19 RECOMMENDATIONS for PRIVATE TOUR GUIDE IN YANGON?
- 20 India Visa - Does TRAVISA handle dealing with BLS International?
- 21 Magical India
- 22 India Visa - BLS international. Lost passport FBI complaint
- 23 Which mosquito repellent to use for a 9 year old child?
- 24 Finding a Small electric Kettle in BKK
- 25 Japan Times "Backstreet Stories"