I have a conference in Hong Kong and then plan to jump to a destination between Hong Kong and Hawaii. We are on a bit of a budget, have some Marriott miles if useful, and are looking for ideas. We would love ideas of what to do in Hong Kong, as well as where to go next, in 5-7 days. New Zealand? North or south island? Thailand? Somewhere else? Prefer nature/hiking/kayaking/adventure to another big city after Hong Kong. Money saving ideas that are bedbug free are most welcome. Safety a concern. Thanks, from a traveling doc
Travel with 13yo daughter to Hong Kong and then next adventure
View all Asia activity »
- 1 Any recommendations for drivers in Beijing?
- 2 Magical India
- 3 Sketches from Japan - Autumn 2013
- 4 First time trip to Japan - Fall 2013
- 5 Burma, Myanmar Visa On Arrival (VOA) Is Available And Is As Easy As ...
- 6 Traveling on Makha Bucha in Thailand
- 7 Xian Crystal Mooncake
- 8 Shopping for hotels for Feb.
- 9 Fresh Hearts and Egg Tarts: Our Silver Jubilee in Hong Kong & Macau
- 10 Trip report China
- 11 Seoul, Korea Accommodation / Restaurants
- 12 Car Parking at Uno Port
- 13 Robinson store/Bangrak, Bangkok - has it reopened?
- 14 Myanmar and Mt Popa
- 15 Plan On Finally Visiting Japan, Looking For Advice...!
- 16 Next trip: Sri Lanka & Maldives. Need help from the travel gods.
- 17 Thai Visa Options for longer/ multiple stays
- 18 Visiting the Huangshan Area Without Climbing the Mountain
- 19 Planning 1st trip to japan. Ideas?
- 20 Bali -- Visa on Arrival
- 21 Indian Visa: Experience with BLS International?
- 22 clean,reasonable priced lodging in Orchha, Bodghaya, Khajuraho, Varanasi
- 23 Input on staying the Banyan Tree or Trisara while in Phuket?
- 24 Bangkok & demonstrations (2013)
- 25 New Year's Week in Tokyo- Advice Please!!