I have a conference in Hong Kong and then plan to jump to a destination between Hong Kong and Hawaii. We are on a bit of a budget, have some Marriott miles if useful, and are looking for ideas. We would love ideas of what to do in Hong Kong, as well as where to go next, in 5-7 days. New Zealand? North or south island? Thailand? Somewhere else? Prefer nature/hiking/kayaking/adventure to another big city after Hong Kong. Money saving ideas that are bedbug free are most welcome. Safety a concern. Thanks, from a traveling doc
Travel with 13yo daughter to Hong Kong and then next adventure
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 From DC to Delhi and beyond
- 2 Rail passes for Nara-Kyoto-Koya-Karuizawa-Hakone-Kamakura
- 3 Bungalow advice at tea trails
- 4 Thailand - Krabi Day Tours?
- 5 best dining in Kyoto
- 6 Questions on Japan Trip in May (15 nights)
- 7 Vietnam - 7 days from HCM
- 8 I just got a ticket and I'm leaving in 12 hours!
- 9 Traveling India in 8 Months
- 10 Sri Lanka February 15'
- 11 Restaurant and Shopping Recs in Hong Kong, Shanghai, Seoul, Tokyo
- 12 Mostly Myanmar and a bit of Thailand
- 13 Laos Visa on Arrival - Need Cash in US Dollars?
- 14 China trip - 15 nights
- 15 Dream Trip Itinerary - Backing Asia to Europe
- 16 From Pittsburgh To Bangalore India In 1 minute
- 17 Japan in July?
- 18 2-week adventure to the far north mountains of Vietnam with Exotic Voyages
- 19 Part 2 - A major meander through Australia/Tasmania, Bali, Laos & Vietnam
- 20 6 Days in Bangkok - Itinerary Help!
- 21 Vietnam and Cambodia - wonderful trip
- 22 Japan - itinerary advice - takayama or kanazawa?
- 23 2-3 days in Georgia
- 24 Tokyo and Thailand in July
- 25 Phuket and surrounding areas