I have a conference in Hong Kong and then plan to jump to a destination between Hong Kong and Hawaii. We are on a bit of a budget, have some Marriott miles if useful, and are looking for ideas. We would love ideas of what to do in Hong Kong, as well as where to go next, in 5-7 days. New Zealand? North or south island? Thailand? Somewhere else? Prefer nature/hiking/kayaking/adventure to another big city after Hong Kong. Money saving ideas that are bedbug free are most welcome. Safety a concern. Thanks, from a traveling doc
Travel with 13yo daughter to Hong Kong and then next adventure
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 HKIA taxi with 3 people plus luggage?
- 2 Vietnam Family Travel Plans
- 3 July itinerary in Japan
- 4 India and Nepal 2014
- 5 4-1/2 days in Seoul
- 6 Phones, staying in touch and SIM cards in India
- 7 2 Wonderful Weeks in Thailand
- 8 Vietnam Itinerary - should I drop anything as too much
- 9 How early do you get to get to the airport in Thailand?
- 10 China's Direct Visa - Yet Another Vexation!
- 11 Hong Kong and ? for 8 days in April
- 12 NYT Article on Myanmar
- 13 India: A dream trip meets reality for me
- 14 2015 Cherry Blossom Forecast Published
- 15 Solo female : Bali or Thailand?
- 16 Ideas for solo (female) trip next month
- 17 Phuket and surrounding areas
- 18 A week of blue skies in Beijing, who would've guessed?
- 19 How far in advance are hotels available to reserve?
- 20 Where in Bali should we stay
- 21 Free Weekend in Hong Kong - your favorite restaurants?
- 22 First trip to Vietnam! Help me with my itinerary please!
- 23 Vietnam or Brazil
- 24 Getting a "feel" for a country.
- 25 Car rental companies Phuket Airport?