I have a conference in Hong Kong and then plan to jump to a destination between Hong Kong and Hawaii. We are on a bit of a budget, have some Marriott miles if useful, and are looking for ideas. We would love ideas of what to do in Hong Kong, as well as where to go next, in 5-7 days. New Zealand? North or south island? Thailand? Somewhere else? Prefer nature/hiking/kayaking/adventure to another big city after Hong Kong. Money saving ideas that are bedbug free are most welcome. Safety a concern. Thanks, from a traveling doc
Travel with 13yo daughter to Hong Kong and then next adventure
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Thailand and where else in December? Sweden, Australia, Asian cruise?
- 2 Top Asian Bariatric Center
- 3 India with 4 kids
- 4 Knockoff Designer bags in Vietnam?
- 5 One night in Bangkok ... Btw 2 airports
- 6 4 wonderful solo weeks in South Korea
- 7 Travel during China national week?
- 8 Destination Bangkok, again
- 9 Hong Kong for Chinese New Year 2015
- 10 And there goes the neighborhood........
- 11 Japan--Visiting Saihoji (Moss Temple)
- 12 Trip Report: Java, Bali, Rinca, Borneo, Siem Reap
- 13 Luang Prabang -- budget guesthouse?
- 14 trip to sapa not taking a tour
- 15 Hong Kong in June - Oh The Humidity!!
- 16 Jeep Safari in Bandhavgarh National Park, India
- 17 Shanghai, reasonable hotel near the Bund and public transport
- 18 15 Days in Japan, Itinerary Help Please
- 19 Bhutan, Nepal or both (in about 3 weeks?)
- 20 Bagan Guide Recommendation
- 21 Jakarta or Kuala Lumpor
- 22 Nha Trang Island, Phu Quoc, or Sihanoukville
- 23 Popular Thai hi-so restaurants... Any suggestions?
- 24 Chiang Mai OR Luang Prabang
- 25 Vietnam Visa on Arrival - Help