I have a conference in Hong Kong and then plan to jump to a destination between Hong Kong and Hawaii. We are on a bit of a budget, have some Marriott miles if useful, and are looking for ideas. We would love ideas of what to do in Hong Kong, as well as where to go next, in 5-7 days. New Zealand? North or south island? Thailand? Somewhere else? Prefer nature/hiking/kayaking/adventure to another big city after Hong Kong. Money saving ideas that are bedbug free are most welcome. Safety a concern. Thanks, from a traveling doc
Travel with 13yo daughter to Hong Kong and then next adventure
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 India: A dream trip meets reality for me
- 2 Myanmar - some questions
- 3 July itinerary in Japan
- 4 NYT Article on Myanmar
- 5 Kelly Speca is very much interested to visit India this season.
- 6 Christmas in Kerala? Birthday in Goa?
- 7 China's Direct Visa - Yet Another Vexation!
- 8 Transit Hanoi Airport again? Long time transit? Somewhere to sleep?
- 9 Vietnam Family Travel Plans
- 10 At the very beginning stages of planning a trip to Shanghai and Beijing
- 11 Some Final Thoughts on a Trip to SE Asia
- 12 There and back again: a conflicted (and reimagined) India Trip Report
- 13 tips and ideas for 10 days in Sri Lanka, train travel, beach options
- 14 Chiang Mai - Sightseeing
- 15 Is Boutique Sri Lanka out of business?
- 16 Vietnam Itinerary - should I drop anything as too much
- 17 Lcuy's 2015 Jaunt to Japan; Kyushu w/ Fukuoka, Kumamoto & Kurokawa Onsen
- 18 Planning Japan Trip #2
- 19 60+ travelers to Vietnam, package tour or day tours?
- 20 Phuket and surrounding areas
- 21 Anything in Hanoi apart from the Old Quarter
- 22 hokkaido outskirts
- 23 Back from a Trip of a Lifetime! Vietnam, Laos and Cambodia!
- 24 HKIA taxi with 3 people plus luggage?
- 25 India and Nepal 2014