I have a conference in Hong Kong and then plan to jump to a destination between Hong Kong and Hawaii. We are on a bit of a budget, have some Marriott miles if useful, and are looking for ideas. We would love ideas of what to do in Hong Kong, as well as where to go next, in 5-7 days. New Zealand? North or south island? Thailand? Somewhere else? Prefer nature/hiking/kayaking/adventure to another big city after Hong Kong. Money saving ideas that are bedbug free are most welcome. Safety a concern. Thanks, from a traveling doc
Travel with 13yo daughter to Hong Kong and then next adventure
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 From Pittsburgh To Bangalore India In 1 minute
- 2 Restaurant and Shopping Recs in Hong Kong, Shanghai, Seoul, Tokyo
- 3 Rail passes for Nara-Kyoto-Koya-Karuizawa-Hakone-Kamakura
- 4 Japan in July?
- 5 2-week adventure to the far north mountains of Vietnam with Exotic Voyages
- 6 Part 2 - A major meander through Australia/Tasmania, Bali, Laos & Vietnam
- 7 6 Days in Bangkok - Itinerary Help!
- 8 From DC to Delhi and beyond
- 9 Vietnam and Cambodia - wonderful trip
- 10 Japan - itinerary advice - takayama or kanazawa?
- 11 2-3 days in Georgia
- 12 Tokyo and Thailand in July
- 13 Phuket and surrounding areas
- 14 Anyone visit an Orphanage while in Sri Lanka???-Want to help if we can
- 15 Elephants and Tigers (no bears), oh my.
- 16 Lone traveler to Japan in April
- 17 Kerala or Goa and itinerary help
- 18 I just got a ticket and I'm leaving in 12 hours!
- 19 Please help me decide on the night before my flight-Agra or New Delhi?
- 20 Question: Using JR Pass on Narita Express upon arrival
- 21 Hotel or Air First for Japan?
- 22 Guardian news story about security and safety in Maldives
- 23 2015 Cherry Blossom Forecast Published
- 24 Where to go on 2.5 week long honeymoon in late June/early July?
- 25 Japan beach resort with toddler in may