I have a conference in Hong Kong and then plan to jump to a destination between Hong Kong and Hawaii. We are on a bit of a budget, have some Marriott miles if useful, and are looking for ideas. We would love ideas of what to do in Hong Kong, as well as where to go next, in 5-7 days. New Zealand? North or south island? Thailand? Somewhere else? Prefer nature/hiking/kayaking/adventure to another big city after Hong Kong. Money saving ideas that are bedbug free are most welcome. Safety a concern. Thanks, from a traveling doc
Travel with 13yo daughter to Hong Kong and then next adventure
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 David's Trip Report--Japan- November 2013
- 2 Myanmar - A Visit to a Country in Transition
- 3 Travels in Tumultuous Thailand, languid Luang Prabang & Smiling Siem Reap
- 4 Myanmar Trip Report: Is It "Too Late" To Go?
- 5 1st time Japan - solo female
- 6 Need your Expertise with my Japanese........Itinerary!
- 7 Itinerary set: Now some logistical questions on first time trip to Japan
- 8 From Singapore to NZ: A Remarkable Safari Through Time and Across Cultures
- 9 looking for a great hotel in K.L./ Lost camera!!!!!!!
- 10 3 weeks in Japan- Finalized... I think
- 11 Great trip to Myanmar, Bangkok and Hong Kong
- 12 1 week in North and Central Vietnam in February
- 13 Guide/Driver for Mumbai,
- 14 Jaipur--Jas Vilas or Royal Heritge Haveli ?
- 15 Indian Visa: Experience with BLS International?
- 16 Travelling to Thailand from U.S. this June/July
- 17 First timer trying to prepare for trip of a lifetime: BURMA
- 18 How to get to Koh Ngai?
- 19 Glovers 2 month India adventure has begun!
- 20 Japan Itinerary for May
- 21 Thai island escape
- 22 Planning 19 days in Indonesia- need help
- 23 Indonesia/Java/Sulawesi Travel Advice needed
- 24 Halong Bay Tour - Is there another day tour you recommend instead?
- 25 What are good things to buy while in Shanghai China