We are travelling from Male,Maldives to Delhi India this fall-British Airways to Columbo,then onward with Sri Lankan to Delhi.We will have carryon only ,but due to a flight change we only have 80 minutes between flights.Do we have to clear customs to make our connection or is there a transit area?.Can we realistically make this work?Any advice would be most appreciated!
Transiting at Columbo Airport
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Hire Car In Jaipur
- 2 Haneda to Narita Layover : Need advice
- 3 Can you bargain tour price?
- 4 How is FREEWHEELING?
- 5 3 1/2 week trip to Japan advise please!
- 6 4 week solo trip through Myanmar/ Burma
- 7 DENTAL IMPLANT
- 8 21 days thailand and vietnam
- 9 driver&business assitant&guide in Shanghai
- 10 12 day split between Beijing and Shanghai
- 11 Help ! How bad is the rain in Bangkok early/mid September? Thanks
- 12 April in Bangkok, again!
- 13 Karen and Tom - a romantic Vietnam getaway: ENGAGED!!!
- 14 Getting down to details and welcome advice: Tokyo
- 15 Japan night bus
- 16 Recs for Tokyo hotels
- 17 Living in Singapore Questions
- 18 Thailand - Koh Samui vs Koh Tao
- 19 Hua Hin or another family friendly beach?
- 20 Bangkok, Luang Prabang, Luang Say, Chiang Rai, Singapore (but no Siem Reap)
- 21 Help..Want to hire a guide/driver for Golden Triangle
- 22 Please help me plan 3.5 weeks in South Korea
- 23 Problems at 12,000'
- 24 GOING TO SE ASIA , NEED HELP
- 25 Sixteen Day in South Korea