We are travelling from Male,Maldives to Delhi India this fall-British Airways to Columbo,then onward with Sri Lankan to Delhi.We will have carryon only ,but due to a flight change we only have 80 minutes between flights.Do we have to clear customs to make our connection or is there a transit area?.Can we realistically make this work?Any advice would be most appreciated!
Transiting at Columbo Airport
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Two questions about Thailand
- 2 Airbnb in HK: any info?
- 3 Plans for Nepal/Bhutan continued: how does this sound??
- 4 Bali - January 2015
- 5 Please comment re. itinerary for Indochina
- 6 The age-old question: best time allocation in short trip?
- 7 Going to Thailand!
- 8 21 days thailand and vietnam
- 9 Help needed
- 10 Stop-over in Seoul
- 11 2 week Japan itinerary
- 12 Hong Kong in June - Oh The Humidity!!
- 13 Need help planning a trip to Myanmar, Laos and Vietnam
- 14 Visa Cambodia
- 15 Sri Lanka itinerary-please critic
- 16 Taken to the police station for not carrying documents... please, help!
- 17 Guide/Driver for Mumbai,
- 18 Pai in N. Thailand? Worth it?
- 19 Day trip by car from Kyoto?
- 20 Mad Dash Across Too Much - Sri Lanka Not Bangladesh
- 21 Our favorite hotels and restaurants of Bali – Ubud, Amed, Pemuteran
- 22 meeting at beijing airport
- 23 One week in Tokyo
- 24 Suggestions for bike tour operators that offer smaller tours (4-5 days)
- 25 Bali and Java - 24 September to 23 October 2014