We're first time visitors to Tokyo and are staying for four nights in January. I have a bunch of Hyatt points and thought we would use them here. From the looks of it, the Park Hyatt seems like one of the top hotels in the city. However, the Grand Hyatt seems to be better located. Any thoughts would be appreciated.
Tokyo -- Park Hyatt or Grand Hyatt
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 vietnam and laos
- 2 The best way (or place) to see Mt. Fuji while staying in Tokyo
- 3 First Time Solo Trip To Thailand Itinerary
- 4 A Thailand holiday vacation 9 years in a row!
- 5 Elephants in Northern Thailand
- 6 JR West rail pass changes and new Nozomi pass
- 7 5 nights in Japan.
- 8 Great place for a honeymoon destination?
- 9 Is Boutique Sri Lanka out of business?
- 10 Best country to visit 1st time in Southeast Asia
- 11 A week in Hong Kong with a 6 yr old-where to stay?
- 12 Seoul - Cuckoo rice cooker
- 13 Train vs Bus vs Taxi from Narita to Tokyo/Takkyubin service to Narita
- 14 BKK Airport Meeting Spot
- 15 What did you think of Mumbai?
- 16 Visa
- 17 Affordable Japan
- 18 Japan tips: where to stay in Tokyo, where to snowboard and day trips
- 19 Castle & King
- 20 Air Asia All You Can Fly
- 21 narrow down destinations, Japan 2 weeks in April
- 22 Moving to KL: Sim card + Place to stay
- 23 One Week in Asia, First Time Trip to Asia
- 24 Trip Report : Incredible India!
- 25 Southern India itinerary help needed