Thanks in advance for sharing advise and expertise.
We are travelling to Thailand for the first time and reach Bangkok on March 2nd in the afternoon. We will be travelling with year 1 and half year old toddler.
I am looking for guidance on where to stay, what do do etc.
We have done our research and decided that we want to stay in Bangkok for at least 3-4 days. We are planning on staying in a hotel in Siam Square - Ratchaprasong in Bangkok (any recommendations would be welcome). We want to take a flight from Bangkok to Chiang Mai on Thursday March 6 (Afternoon) or Friday early morning (March 7).
We want to visit the night market in Chiang Mai, and an elephant camp. Any other suggestions would be helpful. Is the Sunday night market a must see in Chiang Mai?
Next we are planning on travelling to Krabi on either Sunday March 9 or Monday March 10. We want to stay in Ao Nang area and visit phi phi island and riliay beach. Are two full days enough in Krabi?
We have to be back in Bangkok for Thursday March 13 as our flight leaves March 14 at 1 AM.
I have done research and found cheap fares on AirAsia and Nokair. I am trying to find a travel agent to get quotes for hotels and airfare though but I haven't had any luck yet.
Would you be able to recommend a travel agent? Should we do all bookings ourselves?
Should we book tours in each of these locations or wait until we reach the hotel and then book the tours?
any help is greatly appreciated,
thanks again for sharing your wisdom and helping us out,
Hope you have a wonderful day
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 http://www.supplement4choice.com/nouvelle-beaute-serum/
- 2 Advice on hotels in Shinjuku
- 3 A Victory Day Tour
- 4 New Years in Japan
- 5 Best One World Flight Routing For Indonesia: September, 2018
- 6 Why Should I include Colombo in my tour itinerary?
- 7 Traffic and Police in India
- 8 India visa for new passport
- 9 First time in Japan in November - Request Itinerary Help
- 10 What island to visit while visiting HongKong
- 11 Osaka Food Guide - Travel Report
- 12 Best natural wonders in Japan?
- 13 Tuk Tuk Driver For Cochin
- 14 A hungry mouse's (very sweaty) adventures in the Land of the Rising Sun
- 15 Serendipity Srilanka
- 16 Good fare for US west coast to Japan?
- 17 New Thai Visa
- 18 What outwear would you pack for late August?
- 19 2 weeks in Vietnam
- 20 Sri Lanka in December
- 21 Travel Report Turkmenistan (Ashgabat - Gas Crater - Konye Urgench)
- 22 january 31 in colombo
- 23 sri lanka two places, two hotels
- 24 Sulawesi - Tanah Toraja, Lake Tempe and Ramang Ramang
- 25 Need ideas: Himeji? Osaka? Fukuchiyama area? Kinosaki
Thailand trip in March with toddler ... any advise will help ... Bangkok, Chiang Mai and Krabi