Thanks in advance for sharing advise and expertise.
We are travelling to Thailand for the first time and reach Bangkok on March 2nd in the afternoon. We will be travelling with year 1 and half year old toddler.
I am looking for guidance on where to stay, what do do etc.
We have done our research and decided that we want to stay in Bangkok for at least 3-4 days. We are planning on staying in a hotel in Siam Square - Ratchaprasong in Bangkok (any recommendations would be welcome). We want to take a flight from Bangkok to Chiang Mai on Thursday March 6 (Afternoon) or Friday early morning (March 7).
We want to visit the night market in Chiang Mai, and an elephant camp. Any other suggestions would be helpful. Is the Sunday night market a must see in Chiang Mai?
Next we are planning on travelling to Krabi on either Sunday March 9 or Monday March 10. We want to stay in Ao Nang area and visit phi phi island and riliay beach. Are two full days enough in Krabi?
We have to be back in Bangkok for Thursday March 13 as our flight leaves March 14 at 1 AM.
I have done research and found cheap fares on AirAsia and Nokair. I am trying to find a travel agent to get quotes for hotels and airfare though but I haven't had any luck yet.
Would you be able to recommend a travel agent? Should we do all bookings ourselves?
Should we book tours in each of these locations or wait until we reach the hotel and then book the tours?
any help is greatly appreciated,
thanks again for sharing your wisdom and helping us out,
Hope you have a wonderful day
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 EPSON PRINTER 1800:681:7208 installation CONTACT EPSON Tec*h care 24/7
- 2 Bangkok hotels/neighborhoods
- 3 travel in Vietnam for for Hong Kong citizens
- 4 Help with SEAsia itinerary
- 5 Nywoman an older single traveler explores Taiwan and Japan
- 6 First time to Japan - tour or independent trip?
- 7 Tasting Sri Lanka
- 8 Hotel in Hanoi
- 9 Trekking outside Sapa
- 10 Hoi Ann hotel
- 11 Place to stay Hue
- 12 Good fare for US west coast to Japan?
- 13 Three Week Trip to Japan
- 14 Need help filling out my itinerary
- 15 Water Towns near Shanghai
- 16 Four Days in South Korea (Incheon and Seoul) with Baby
- 17 6-8 Weeks in South East Asia
- 18 Go to Pai or not?
- 19 Thai Silk in Bangkok
- 20 The Princess Journeys To Sri Lanka and South India
- 21 Thai Island Itinerary
- 22 Thailand
- 23 Aomori to Hirosaki
- 24 Asian Pillows
- 25 Floods in North and Central Vietnam
Thailand trip in March with toddler ... any advise will help ... Bangkok, Chiang Mai and Krabi