Thanks in advance for sharing advise and expertise.
We are travelling to Thailand for the first time and reach Bangkok on March 2nd in the afternoon. We will be travelling with year 1 and half year old toddler.
I am looking for guidance on where to stay, what do do etc.
We have done our research and decided that we want to stay in Bangkok for at least 3-4 days. We are planning on staying in a hotel in Siam Square - Ratchaprasong in Bangkok (any recommendations would be welcome). We want to take a flight from Bangkok to Chiang Mai on Thursday March 6 (Afternoon) or Friday early morning (March 7).
We want to visit the night market in Chiang Mai, and an elephant camp. Any other suggestions would be helpful. Is the Sunday night market a must see in Chiang Mai?
Next we are planning on travelling to Krabi on either Sunday March 9 or Monday March 10. We want to stay in Ao Nang area and visit phi phi island and riliay beach. Are two full days enough in Krabi?
We have to be back in Bangkok for Thursday March 13 as our flight leaves March 14 at 1 AM.
I have done research and found cheap fares on AirAsia and Nokair. I am trying to find a travel agent to get quotes for hotels and airfare though but I haven't had any luck yet.
Would you be able to recommend a travel agent? Should we do all bookings ourselves?
Should we book tours in each of these locations or wait until we reach the hotel and then book the tours?
any help is greatly appreciated,
thanks again for sharing your wisdom and helping us out,
Hope you have a wonderful day
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Advice: Tec*h SUPP0RT AOL MAIL CONTACT 1:888:482:3831 AOL MAIL 24*7
- 2 Yogyakarta, Java. Indonesian Cuisine! - Travel Report
- 3 How many nights in Tokyo/Kyoto/Osaka? Organizing an itinerary?
- 4 Southeast Asia 2 month itinerary
- 5 India - remnants of the British Raj
- 6 Many Questions for 1st Japan Trip
- 7 Tea estates of Munnar
- 8 Booking on the fly
- 9 6 weeks in Nepal, Bhutan, Borneo and more...
- 10 Ferry from Selayar to Flores
- 11 Bali Honeymoon - Rec. for Quieter Northern Town
- 12 My Japan Travels - Follow-along with me
- 13 like my food
- 14 Laos or Kerala?
- 15 Hanoi, Vietnam 1 week
- 16 Singapore hotel for 3 days
- 17 Portable wifi rental
- 18 21 Day Itinerary to Myanmar - Looking for Suggestions
- 19 Myanmar Itinerary -would like some help!
- 20 Where to from Tokyo?!
- 21 Duty-Free on Arrival at Hanoi Noi Bai Airport
- 22 Gluten Free in Armenia?
- 23 Uzbekistan Visa
- 24 Which Mumbai Hotel? Westin vs Marriott
- 25 Neighborhoods in Singapore, Bangkok, Cambodia
Thailand trip in March with toddler ... any advise will help ... Bangkok, Chiang Mai and Krabi