Myself and a friend (both female) are visiting Thailand for the first time from 15th November for 6 weeks and I'm wondering if anyone has advice? For example which places are most worth visiting and for how long / the cheapest and most efficient forms of transport / any must-see 'attractions' or hidden gems. Our rough plan (not that we really have one) is to arrive in Bangkok, spend a few days there and then fly on to Chiang Mai where we'll also spend a few days before getting the bus to Chiang Rai. That's all we have so far until 23rd December when we'll be arriving in Koh Phangan and staying for 10 days over Christmas and new year. That will take us to the end of our trip where we'll then go on to Australia for a few months. How does that sound in terms of a rough itinerary, and can anyone recommend a more detailed plan for us? I'll be eternally grateful for any advice received
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 http://revitasencesss.simplesite.com/
- 2 http://www.thecrazymass.com/vitalmax-xt/
- 3 Hoi An in December?
- 4 Dollar traveller cheques
- 5 Hastelloy Tube manufacturers in China
- 6 http://www.topwellnesspro.com/zymax-male-enhancement/
- 7 Laundry In Vietnam
- 8 http://www.toptryloburn.com/choice-eye-cream-moisturizer/
- 9 Corbett Wildlife Park
- 10 http://brainammofacts.com/alpha-boost-scam/
- 11 V Tight Gel
- 12 Jews in China. Who knew?
- 13 Halong Bay cruise
- 14 Henry's---tailor in Bangkok....
- 15 India help with where to go
- 16 How to book domestic tickets/hotels in Burma.
- 17 6 days itinerary advise - which company to book ?
- 18 Planning for 1 week in Vietnam
- 19 Getting to Hoi An from Hue
- 20 Fodor's Boston GTG
- 21 Japan 1 day Trek in Winter
- 22 A 6-week waking dream in North and South India.
- 23 How to plan our itinerary in Japan
- 24 Feedback--First Time in Japan, 3 weeks
- 25 Safari in India to Kanha, Bandhavgarh, Corbett; plus Delhi & Agra