Myself and a friend (both female) are visiting Thailand for the first time from 15th November for 6 weeks and I'm wondering if anyone has advice? For example which places are most worth visiting and for how long / the cheapest and most efficient forms of transport / any must-see 'attractions' or hidden gems. Our rough plan (not that we really have one) is to arrive in Bangkok, spend a few days there and then fly on to Chiang Mai where we'll also spend a few days before getting the bus to Chiang Rai. That's all we have so far until 23rd December when we'll be arriving in Koh Phangan and staying for 10 days over Christmas and new year. That will take us to the end of our trip where we'll then go on to Australia for a few months. How does that sound in terms of a rough itinerary, and can anyone recommend a more detailed plan for us? I'll be eternally grateful for any advice received
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Best place for a solo traveler to find a travel partner
- 2 http://www.usadrugguide.com/true-brilliance/
- 3 travel blog/website? best "models"?
- 4 Japan Help-Ryokan or no?
- 5 Favorite travel apps?
- 6 Impressions of India
- 7 Phone calls to UK from Japan
- 8 Bali - 1st Time Visit - Help with Itinerary
- 9 Overland Travel Chiang Mai to Manipur
- 10 How much Yen?
- 11 Tokyo hotel help
- 12 2 nights Phuket - What beach to stay on?
- 13 Any suggestions for travel agents for Taiwan?
- 14 South Korea for Chuseok
- 15 Googling to going...to Gujarat!
- 16 Bhutan... Have You Been
- 17 Getting Yourself Around Beijing
- 18 Bhutan travel operator and number of days
- 19 Bali - What to do?
- 20 India (north-east) + Maldives ititneraty help
- 21 AirAsia ASEAN pass?
- 22 help with s.e.a. trip destination for xmas, family of 4
- 23 travel to Malaysia or Indonesia
- 24 Bangkok transport to Shangri La Hotel
- 25 Private tours in Northern India