Myself and a friend (both female) are visiting Thailand for the first time from 15th November for 6 weeks and I'm wondering if anyone has advice? For example which places are most worth visiting and for how long / the cheapest and most efficient forms of transport / any must-see 'attractions' or hidden gems. Our rough plan (not that we really have one) is to arrive in Bangkok, spend a few days there and then fly on to Chiang Mai where we'll also spend a few days before getting the bus to Chiang Rai. That's all we have so far until 23rd December when we'll be arriving in Koh Phangan and staying for 10 days over Christmas and new year. That will take us to the end of our trip where we'll then go on to Australia for a few months. How does that sound in terms of a rough itinerary, and can anyone recommend a more detailed plan for us? I'll be eternally grateful for any advice received
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Need ideas: Himeji? Osaka? Fukuchiyama area? Kinosaki
- 2 Traffic and Police in India
- 3 New Years in Japan
- 4 Best natural wonders in Japan?
- 5 Good fare for US west coast to Japan?
- 6 3 weeks in Japan
- 7 Sulawesi - Tanah Toraja, Lake Tempe and Ramang Ramang
- 8 A first time for everything in Japan
- 9 India Tour Companies
- 10 Road Accidents and Police Assistance in SE Asia.
- 11 Tokyo-to do and districts
- 12 2 weeks in Vietnam
- 13 Kerala House Boat book online?
- 14 Chiang Mai, Chiang Rai, Sukhotai ..or even Siem Riep?:
- 15 Understanding beach destinations in Thailand
- 16 3 Weeks Thailand Itinerary - Advice Sought
- 17 Seeing the bats at Khao Yai, Thailand
- 18 Itinerary/tips for 2-3 weeks in Japan in Nov.
- 19 Taj Mahal under construction?
- 20 Vietnam Dong
- 21 First trip to Japan - 3 weeks, summer 2018
- 22 Appropriate Dress For The Cultural Triangle
- 23 First time in Japan in November - Request Itinerary Help
- 24 First timer to Hong Kong, Thailand & Cambodia
- 25 Touristy Thailand