Myself and a friend (both female) are visiting Thailand for the first time from 15th November for 6 weeks and I'm wondering if anyone has advice? For example which places are most worth visiting and for how long / the cheapest and most efficient forms of transport / any must-see 'attractions' or hidden gems. Our rough plan (not that we really have one) is to arrive in Bangkok, spend a few days there and then fly on to Chiang Mai where we'll also spend a few days before getting the bus to Chiang Rai. That's all we have so far until 23rd December when we'll be arriving in Koh Phangan and staying for 10 days over Christmas and new year. That will take us to the end of our trip where we'll then go on to Australia for a few months. How does that sound in terms of a rough itinerary, and can anyone recommend a more detailed plan for us? I'll be eternally grateful for any advice received
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 토토총판 모집 (kakao: BL45~텔레그램 : kor7m)
- 2 2 weeks in Asia with my adult kids Xmas
- 3 Please recommend a hotel in Mumbai
- 4 Japan Itinerary Help Needed
- 5 Bangkok- Sky Bars
- 6 Bangkok- Dinner Cruises
- 7 Japan rough itinerary
- 8 shanghai for 4 days
- 9 Budget Servied Apt
- 10 7 hour layover in Beijing
- 11 Cooking class/Food Tour/Fish market tour
- 12 Trip Report: Second Time to Japan - Sakura, Gardens and Castles
- 13 TRIP REPORT: Just back from first time to Japan!
- 14 Himeji Castle - luggage storage
- 15 What areas to stay in Singapore & Bali
- 16 Opinions on Osaka? And other burning questions...
- 17 Something about... Malaysia
- 18 China Trip - 2 Cities + Lakes, Rivers, and Rice Terraces!
- 19 Help needed for 1 week trip in Kuala Lumpur with kids
- 20 Layover in Seoul with a dog?
- 21 Please help me to start planning a trip to Bhutan
- 22 Tour Companies for Vietnam trip
- 23 Japan - Your favorite locations in Kyushu
- 24 Japan Itinerary!
- 25 Japan - itinerary help needed!