Myself and a friend (both female) are visiting Thailand for the first time from 15th November for 6 weeks and I'm wondering if anyone has advice? For example which places are most worth visiting and for how long / the cheapest and most efficient forms of transport / any must-see 'attractions' or hidden gems. Our rough plan (not that we really have one) is to arrive in Bangkok, spend a few days there and then fly on to Chiang Mai where we'll also spend a few days before getting the bus to Chiang Rai. That's all we have so far until 23rd December when we'll be arriving in Koh Phangan and staying for 10 days over Christmas and new year. That will take us to the end of our trip where we'll then go on to Australia for a few months. How does that sound in terms of a rough itinerary, and can anyone recommend a more detailed plan for us? I'll be eternally grateful for any advice received
Thailand for 6 weeks...
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Favorite travel apps?
- 2 Airfare from Bali to Ko Samui
- 3 Vacay to Thailand end of December-January 2014
- 4 Food tours in HCMC/Saigon?
- 5 Destination Bangkok, again
- 6 Honeymoon In sept
- 7 Vietnam October 2014
- 8 Weekend Market and Or Tor Kor-Bangkok
- 9 Honeymoon in december 2014
- 10 4 wonderful solo weeks in South Korea
- 11 India Wildlife Expedition Trip Report!
- 12 Selecting A Guide for Bhutan (Bridge To Bhutan)
- 13 Indonesian visa update
- 14 Tourist Visa for France/UK
- 15 Kyushu Japan: Driver Needed For Amakusa
- 16 Hong Kong in June - Oh The Humidity!!
- 17 where can i find replica handbags
- 18 anyone been to minsk aircraft carrier, Shenzhen while staying in Kowloon
- 19 Thailand,Cambodia,Vietnam Itinerary ***Open to any suggestions
- 20 Popular Thai hi-so restaurants... Any suggestions?
- 21 Distance from Tokyo to port of Yokohama
- 22 Interesting article about "Good News" being tweeted about Tibet
- 23 Shoes for 6 inches of water
- 24 Help us fill our blank itinerary: 1 week in China
- 25 Jeep Safari in Bandhavgarh National Park, India