Myself and a friend (both female) are visiting Thailand for the first time from 15th November for 6 weeks and I'm wondering if anyone has advice? For example which places are most worth visiting and for how long / the cheapest and most efficient forms of transport / any must-see 'attractions' or hidden gems. Our rough plan (not that we really have one) is to arrive in Bangkok, spend a few days there and then fly on to Chiang Mai where we'll also spend a few days before getting the bus to Chiang Rai. That's all we have so far until 23rd December when we'll be arriving in Koh Phangan and staying for 10 days over Christmas and new year. That will take us to the end of our trip where we'll then go on to Australia for a few months. How does that sound in terms of a rough itinerary, and can anyone recommend a more detailed plan for us? I'll be eternally grateful for any advice received
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Sakura (cherry blossom) forecasts 2016
- 2 Questions on Details for 23 Days in Japan
- 3 Back to Bangkok this month!
- 4 Vietnam to increase visa cost for Americans
- 5 A great trip in India
- 6 TRIP REPORT: Osaka to Hiroshima and in-between stops (tsuyu / summer)
- 7 traveling Japan for 2 months--cities to base in?
- 8 Agoda for Myanmar hotels
- 9 BKK Street Food Disappearing per BBC
- 10 My Honeymoon Trip to Valparai
- 11 Not Really A Trip Report Kind of Trip Report (Japan 2016)
- 12 Best area to stay in Tokyo
- 13 Traveling on low budget ,Japan
- 14 A Food Obsessive's First Time Hong Kong
- 15 Ferrari Hire Bangkok
- 16 Spontaneous trip to Japan
- 17 Hanoi Hotel
- 18 Kyoto to Tokyo on December 31?
- 19 Need help choosing a tour company.
- 20 AirAsia from DMK (vs. other airlines from BKK) to Siem Reap
- 21 Family Japan Trip August 2016
- 22 MT. Fuji as a day trip from Tokyo
- 23 Ayutthaya & Bangkok - Travel Report
- 24 My plans 5 days japan 1 korea
- 25 Earthquake in Myanmar