Myself and a friend (both female) are visiting Thailand for the first time from 15th November for 6 weeks and I'm wondering if anyone has advice? For example which places are most worth visiting and for how long / the cheapest and most efficient forms of transport / any must-see 'attractions' or hidden gems. Our rough plan (not that we really have one) is to arrive in Bangkok, spend a few days there and then fly on to Chiang Mai where we'll also spend a few days before getting the bus to Chiang Rai. That's all we have so far until 23rd December when we'll be arriving in Koh Phangan and staying for 10 days over Christmas and new year. That will take us to the end of our trip where we'll then go on to Australia for a few months. How does that sound in terms of a rough itinerary, and can anyone recommend a more detailed plan for us? I'll be eternally grateful for any advice received
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Need help with Sri Lanka itinerary and hotels
- 2 Beijing tours
- 3 Namaste India - Shopping/Money
- 4 Quickie Kathmandu visit worthwhile?
- 5 help with trip itinerary in April/May
- 6 Help with itinerary for 11 days
- 7 Japan GTG, early April
- 8 Trip Report : China
- 9 Japan itinerary advice
- 10 Upcoming friendly planet trip best of India and nepql
- 11 First time in Japan - itinerary feedback
- 12 Staying in Chaoyang, XiCheng or Dongsheng - Beijing
- 13 Googling to going...to Gujarat!
- 14 Honest opinion needed about Thailand
- 15 Other than Kyoto?
- 16 Goodbye, Carol Simpson
- 17 Confusion with LTE data with a Verizon iPhone 6 Plus
- 18 Hotels near Takefu Train Station
- 19 Vietnam for 14 days help to find travel company
- 20 Japan: 34 days becomes 12 (or 17)
- 21 Narita Airport to Shinjuku
- 22 Planning First Family Trip to Japan - Advice Needed!
- 23 Advice needed from Japan train pros
- 24 Pandaw-up the Chindwin TR
- 25 HK to Beijing for 3 weeks- mid March to early April- itinerary help please!