I am leaving in a week for Thailand (18 days). I already have the Hep A and B and Tetanus and Typhoid . My doctor suggested even Polio so I got a boost. I am taking insect repellent with me and my doctor prescribed Cipro (antibiotic) and Malaria pills. Malarone. I am in my early 60 and I feel that I may not need it.
My group will be in Bankok and in Khao Yai national park for hiking jungle trek for a day and half, then Chiang Mai ,Wat Doi Suthep and Elephant Sanctuary and another one day jungle trek in Chiang Mai. Then to beaches in Koh Lanta and then to Krabi and then Ayutthaya
do I need the Malaria pills for these places ?
Thank You in Advance
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 토토 사이트 kakao: dnj2016 텔레그램 : speed2017
- 2 Japan for Foodies
- 3 Lava Tour Merapi Yogyakarta Report
- 4 Last Minute Bali Honeymoon
- 5 Planning Honeymoon to Thailand
- 6 3 week SE Asia itinerary
- 7 14 days Japan itinerary. First timers.
- 8 Can buy a JR Pass in Japan
- 9 Japan Rail Pass
- 10 First Time to Japan..Itin Advice Needed
- 11 south east asia 3 weeks in june
- 12 Japan - costs
- 13 Japan Cherry Blossom 2018
- 14 Sri Lanka May
- 15 20 days Itinerary Help!
- 16 Japan - 2 itineraries (7days)
- 17 Japan rough itinerary
- 18 Laos planning.
- 19 Hokkaido and northern Honshu itinerary advice
- 20 Japan's Kyushu: Takachiho Gorge - Travel Report
- 21 Kamogawa Odori/Aoi Matsuri
- 22 One night in Osaka
- 23 David's Abbreviated Trip Report-Japan, Part 2-Sakura 2017
- 24 Taipei Art Scene - Travel Report
- 25 Advice itinerary trip Thailand/Laos in July