I am leaving in a week for Thailand (18 days). I already have the Hep A and B and Tetanus and Typhoid . My doctor suggested even Polio so I got a boost. I am taking insect repellent with me and my doctor prescribed Cipro (antibiotic) and Malaria pills. Malarone. I am in my early 60 and I feel that I may not need it.
My group will be in Bankok and in Khao Yai national park for hiking jungle trek for a day and half, then Chiang Mai ,Wat Doi Suthep and Elephant Sanctuary and another one day jungle trek in Chiang Mai. Then to beaches in Koh Lanta and then to Krabi and then Ayutthaya
do I need the Malaria pills for these places ?
Thank You in Advance
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 A Number Of Strategies For Girl'S Health And Beauty cellvia
- 2 Best places to photo-shoot landscapes and natural beauty
- 3 Advice for a newbie!
- 4 Sakura (cherry blossom) forecasts 2016
- 5 Questions on Details for 23 Days in Japan
- 6 Back to Bangkok this month!
- 7 Vietnam to increase visa cost for Americans
- 8 A great trip in India
- 9 TRIP REPORT: Osaka to Hiroshima and in-between stops (tsuyu / summer)
- 10 traveling Japan for 2 months--cities to base in?
- 11 Agoda for Myanmar hotels
- 12 BKK Street Food Disappearing per BBC
- 13 My Honeymoon Trip to Valparai
- 14 Not Really A Trip Report Kind of Trip Report (Japan 2016)
- 15 Best area to stay in Tokyo
- 16 Traveling on low budget ,Japan
- 17 A Food Obsessive's First Time Hong Kong
- 18 Ferrari Hire Bangkok
- 19 Spontaneous trip to Japan
- 20 Hanoi Hotel
- 21 Kyoto to Tokyo on December 31?
- 22 Need help choosing a tour company.
- 23 AirAsia from DMK (vs. other airlines from BKK) to Siem Reap
- 24 Family Japan Trip August 2016
- 25 MT. Fuji as a day trip from Tokyo