I am leaving in a week for Thailand (18 days). I already have the Hep A and B and Tetanus and Typhoid . My doctor suggested even Polio so I got a boost. I am taking insect repellent with me and my doctor prescribed Cipro (antibiotic) and Malaria pills. Malarone. I am in my early 60 and I feel that I may not need it.
My group will be in Bankok and in Khao Yai national park for hiking jungle trek for a day and half, then Chiang Mai ,Wat Doi Suthep and Elephant Sanctuary and another one day jungle trek in Chiang Mai. Then to beaches in Koh Lanta and then to Krabi and then Ayutthaya
do I need the Malaria pills for these places ?
Thank You in Advance
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 ICLOUD Password Recovery CONTACT ☎ 1:8OO:54O:683O Technical SUPP0RT 24*7
- 2 Twin rooms in Japan
- 3 Palawan / Marshall Law... should we be concerned?
- 4 Central Asia: Itinerary Advice
- 5 6 weeks in Nepal, Bhutan, Borneo and more...
- 6 Where to from Tokyo?!
- 7 4 weeks trip to South East Asia
- 8 Please critique my revised itinerary- July 2017
- 9 Impressions of India
- 10 Sri Lanka Association looking for volunteer
- 11 sri lanka- tips required
- 12 New Vietnam eVisa service
- 13 My Japan Travels - Follow-along with me
- 14 India - remnants of the British Raj
- 15 Hanoi, Vietnam 1 week
- 16 Go ahead...Eat the street food and buffets!
- 17 Christmas in the Alps
- 18 Nywoman single older woman goes to Japan
- 19 Is the Bennesse Naoshima Worth It?
- 20 Yercaud – Cheapest Getaway from Chennai
- 21 trying to fathom Chinese train travel
- 22 Laos or Kerala?
- 23 Yogyakarta, Java. Indonesian Cuisine! - Travel Report
- 24 Bali & Singapore in October
- 25 Many Questions for 1st Japan Trip