I am leaving in a week for Thailand (18 days). I already have the Hep A and B and Tetanus and Typhoid . My doctor suggested even Polio so I got a boost. I am taking insect repellent with me and my doctor prescribed Cipro (antibiotic) and Malaria pills. Malarone. I am in my early 60 and I feel that I may not need it.
My group will be in Bankok and in Khao Yai national park for hiking jungle trek for a day and half, then Chiang Mai ,Wat Doi Suthep and Elephant Sanctuary and another one day jungle trek in Chiang Mai. Then to beaches in Koh Lanta and then to Krabi and then Ayutthaya
do I need the Malaria pills for these places ?
Thank You in Advance
Thailand and vaccinations
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 where can i find replica handbags
- 2 Need Help on Vietnam/Cambodia Itinerary
- 3 Excellent Customer Service with Bangkok Food Tours
- 4 Jaipur--Jas Vilas or Royal Heritge Haveli ?
- 5 1week in Hyderabad in mid-April need itinerary help
- 6 One-day tours in Kathmandu and Lhasa
- 7 Myanmar - A Visit to a Country in Transition
- 8 Itinerary set: Now some logistical questions on first time trip to Japan
- 9 Your opinion of our Japan & China itinerary
- 10 Yet antoher Query on Japan IT.
- 11 Short trip to Bangkok via Dubai
- 12 Problems booking a hotel in Tokyo
- 13 Please share the things you liked in Hanoi and Hoi An
- 14 Transport logistics: Kyoto, Hiroshima/Miyajima, Kyushu
- 15 Alternatives to/within Krabi in April - due to weather and pregnancy
- 16 Ever heard of an Okinawa to Haneda Airpack Fare?
- 17 Nepal
- 18 Kyushu & Honshu Fall 2011
- 19 Would appreciate your comments on my Vietnam itinerary
- 20 looking for a great hotel in K.L./ Lost camera!!!!!!!
- 21 4-5 days in SE Asia
- 22 Where did you exchange dollars for Rupees??
- 23 Halong Bay Tour - Is there another day tour you recommend instead?
- 24 1st time Japan - solo female
- 25 David's Trip Report--Japan- November 2013