We are heading to Sri Lanka and mainly visiting the Cultural Triangle, then Elkaduwa & Kandy. Our local travel clinic will not discuss needs and requires an actual appointment (not covered by insurance), but the CDC mentions a yellow fever vaccine is required if coming from infected countries and the possibility of malaria in rural areas. We are coming from US with short stop in Singapore. All our other vaccinations are up-to-date (hepatitis, tetunus, polio, etc).....is there anything we need for Sri Lanka? Hoping prior visitors will weigh in on this topic.
Sri LankaTouring - Vaccinations or Malaria Drugs?
- 1 Photography Trip to Vietnam
- 2 Suggestions for Asian visit Feb. 2014, incl. Singapore
- 3 Ho Chi Minh City Vietnam Hotel Suggestions
- 4 white sand beaches in thailand
- 5 Elephant Visit in Chiang Mai
- 6 Udaipur, India
- 7 Which flight from BKK to Chiang Mai should I take?
- 8 National Diet Building and Imperial Palace tours
- 9 Hong Kong - how long to see highlights?
- 10 Beijing To Tibet, Mt. Everest And Nepal All In 10 Days
- 11 Weather in Bangkok & Phuket in September
- 12 9 PM arrival in Narita
- 13 where is best place to exchange left over Chinese RMB's for US dollars
- 14 Kanchanaburi - Toi's Tours
- 15 Thailand-Japan-China (is it a bad idea?)
- 16 Trip plans to SE Asia for 2014 coming together! Int'l flights purchased!
- 17 11 days in Japan, JR pass question
- 18 Nepal, Tibet, and Bhutan tour suggestions
- 19 where to go in SE Asia
- 20 4 days with Orangutans Balikpapan + Camp Leakey
- 21 Proposed Sri Lanka Itinerary - any opinions welcome
- 22 Kuala Lumpur - Doubletree (Hilton) or Renaissance (Marriott)?
- 23 which hotel in Bangkok in July?
- 24 Uzbekistan: A Lesson in Silk Road Hospitality
- 25 Siem Reap from San Fran in winter 2013 FIRST TIME to Asia