I've been trying to figure out how to book the USO tour of the DMZ, which everyone seems to recommend, but none of the links work or make sense. Is there anyone local who might have more current info? An email address or anything?
South Korea USO DMZ Tour?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Bangkok: Shangri-La, Penninsula, Mandarin Oriental
- 2 My SEA trip - photos update
- 3 Drink Rec for Sri Lankan Food
- 4 First trip to Vietnam! Help me with my itinerary please!
- 5 From Ryokan to Buddhist Monastery: Two Weeks in Japan
- 6 You're Not Going to Japan AGAIN?
- 7 Jewelry shopping in Bangkok
- 8 Great place for a honeymoon destination?
- 9 Travel Report to Siem Reap + Angkor + Northwest Cambodia
- 10 New Hanoi Hotel opening
- 11 Japan Itinerary Help Please! 4.5-4.17
- 12 Advice needed for April itinerary and rail pass
- 13 visiting Edu castle on 1/2/15
- 14 Are teens dressed in costumes in Harajuku on days other than Sunday?
- 15 Travel Report for Laos - Asia’s Most Relaxed Destination
- 16 Thai Vacation: Valuable Last Minute Details - Chapter 1
- 17 One Week in Asia, First Time Trip to Asia
- 18 Ao Nang-Phi Phi and Phi Phi-Phuket
- 19 RTP Spokesman: Tourists DO NOT Need To Carry Passports
- 20 vietnam and laos
- 21 Japan tips: where to stay in Tokyo, where to snowboard and day trips
- 22 Japan--Visiting Saihoji (Moss Temple)
- 23 best time to visit Sri Lanka to avoid rain?
- 24 What's the current India visa situation?
- 25 Southern India itinerary help needed