I've been trying to figure out how to book the USO tour of the DMZ, which everyone seems to recommend, but none of the links work or make sense. Is there anyone local who might have more current info? An email address or anything?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Advice needed from Japan train pros
- 2 HK to Beijing for 3 weeks- mid March to early April- itinerary help please!
- 3 Cherry Blossom season Mount Fuji area
- 4 Tokyo - Kamakura - Yokohama
- 5 Japan GTG, early April
- 6 Beijing tours
- 7 Tour Agency Recommendation
- 8 Hong Kong and Angkor Wat
- 9 Goodbye, Carol Simpson
- 10 Googling to going...to Gujarat!
- 11 Honest opinion needed about Thailand
- 12 A Netflix series for those who enjoy Tokyo
- 13 Takayama trail, Japan
- 14 Hotels near Takefu Train Station
- 15 1 day itinerary in Busan
- 16 Trip report : Annapurna Circuit October 2016
- 17 Japan - Will We Get Lost?
- 18 On the road again - to Incredible India.
- 19 Cambodia to Vietnam e-visa image format
- 20 Nakasendo Walk: Some help please
- 21 Visa for India
- 22 Best place to buy real cheap designer bags ?
- 23 Hútòng Walking
- 24 Asia Forum Fans: Craig and Jeane Visit Ecuador and the Galapagos
- 25 Singapore SAEX bus service question