I've been trying to figure out how to book the USO tour of the DMZ, which everyone seems to recommend, but none of the links work or make sense. Is there anyone local who might have more current info? An email address or anything?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Tailor recommendation in Hoi An Viet Nam
- 2 Rupees upon arrival in Delhi
- 3 Rifaximin for the dreaded stomach issues
- 4 Last questions (train pass!) on 19-day itinerary
- 5 Travelling in China during the summer period
- 6 Liza, a hot Russian Escort in Guangzhou
- 7 First Trip to Japan in April 2016
- 8 welcome to riverside bamboo resort hoi an
- 9 Traveling to SE Asia
- 10 discernible differences and wrinkles, expanding collagen
- 11 Scenery around Luang Prabang
- 12 Interestig article about Luang Prabang & UNESCO heritage appellation
- 13 Deluxe Luangsay cruise or mid-range cruise like Nagi of Mekong or Shompoo?
- 14 Hakone station confusion
- 15 TOKYO tour guide
- 16 travel ideas for Thailand and ??
- 17 Elephants, Gibbons and Cambodian Countryside
- 18 1 month in Thailand and??
- 19 Kimballs in Panama
- 20 Japan - 8 nights. Tokyo, Osaka &
- 21 Visa on Arrival
- 22 first draft -- java and bali, plus
- 23 Best Thailand beach town for family with 2 toddlers?
- 24 Flights from Florida to Thailand
- 25 Kyushu Trip May 2013