My tips for Singapore would be,
- Drink the papaya soya milk drink at the Mr. Bean stores.
- Go to a Hawker Centre away from Orchard Road at least once to eat. If you see a stall with a queue of Singaporeans noticebly longer than any other stall, then eat there. Some of the local stall owners are almost celebrities!
- try the Roti Prata and Tea Tarik
- Forget the shopping, just eat.
here are some photos to get u going
Singapore tips and photos
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Souvenirs/shopping in Thailand
- 2 Mid Dec trip - Trying to plan alone **Feedback please****
- 3 Sapphire princess cruise from Singapore
- 4 Sri Lanka trip Sept 2014
- 5 THAILAND** Redone based on feedback dropped agent trying to do it myself
- 6 New airport in Mumbai
- 7 Advice me to select saving plans in terms of free roaming
- 8 South East Asia
- 9 Driving in Laos
- 10 JR PASS AND ITINERARY
- 11 Two questions about Thailand
- 12 One week in Tokyo
- 13 Agent to book domestic Nepal flights
- 14 Ideal itereneray for Nepal
- 15 Six hours in Seoul, Korea
- 16 Where to next after watching Nanjing 2014 YOG
- 17 Suggestions for bike tour operators that offer smaller tours (4-5 days)
- 18 Overnight layover/transit in PEK or Shanghai WITHOUT a visa?
- 19 Myanmar Trip Report: Is It "Too Late" To Go?
- 20 5 days booked in Ubud - would you spend one at the Writer's festival?
- 21 Thailand,Cambodia,Vietnam Itinerary ***Open to any suggestions
- 22 Thailand and where else in December? Sweden, Australia, Asian cruise?
- 23 Flights from Bangkok to Phnom Penh
- 24 china
- 25 TIPS FOR TRAVELLING THE PHILIPPINES