My tips for Singapore would be,
- Drink the papaya soya milk drink at the Mr. Bean stores.
- Go to a Hawker Centre away from Orchard Road at least once to eat. If you see a stall with a queue of Singaporeans noticebly longer than any other stall, then eat there. Some of the local stall owners are almost celebrities!
- try the Roti Prata and Tea Tarik
- Forget the shopping, just eat.
here are some photos to get u going
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 http://blogmium.com/vxl-male-enhancement/
- 2 Sri Lanka May
- 3 sri lanka two places, two hotels
- 4 Japan rough itinerary
- 5 Last Minute Bali Honeymoon
- 6 Bye bye SE Asia
- 7 Japan - 2 itineraries (7days)
- 8 One night in Osaka
- 9 Can buy a JR Pass in Japan
- 10 Pocket Wi-Fi Speeds (187.5 Mbps v. 75 Mbps)?
- 11 14 days Japan itinerary. First timers.
- 12 Hotel Claska vs. Prince Sakura Tower
- 13 Laos planning.
- 14 Impressions of India
- 15 Japan - costs
- 16 Japan for Foodies
- 17 Planning Honeymoon to Thailand
- 18 3 week SE Asia itinerary
- 19 Japan Rail Pass
- 20 First Time to Japan..Itin Advice Needed
- 21 south east asia 3 weeks in june
- 22 Japan Cherry Blossom 2018
- 23 20 days Itinerary Help!
- 24 Hokkaido and northern Honshu itinerary advice
- 25 Japan's Kyushu: Takachiho Gorge - Travel Report