March next year we (norwegian family with 2 children 3 and 5 years) are going to visit asia. We will be staying 4 days at the Shangri la Rasa Sentosa in Singapore, before we are flying to Tioman. We will be staying 7 days at the Berjaya beach resort. The last 12 nigths we will spend on Bali (Hotel Grand Mirage on Nusa Dua/ Benoa. I hope somone could give me some informatiom about the places we will visit. Have we choosen the right places when travelling with children?. Have anyone stayed inthe hotels mentioned?Some tips what would the children enjoy. And at last are the beaches so bad as some says in Bali(especially Nusa Dua/Benoa).
Singapore, Tioman, Bali
View all Asia activity »
- 1 Bangkok - Silver Shops
- 2 Craig and Jeane's Japan Photos are Up
- 3 Resorts With Private Cabins Instead Of Hotel Rooms?
- 4 Thailand-Bangkok-Ko Samui-Chang mai in the begining of May
- 5 SALAY from BAGAN
- 6 Magical India
- 7 Japan: best time to go?
- 8 Craig and Jeane Visit Japan - 2013 Trip Report
- 9 Trip Report Kerala: Backwaters & Beach (DEC 2013)
- 10 Plan On Finally Visiting Japan, Looking For Advice...!
- 11 Bangkok & demonstrations (2013)
- 12 Indian Visa: Experience with BLS International?
- 13 Any recommendations for drivers in Beijing?
- 14 Questions, questions and more questions for first time trip to Asia
- 15 7 Days in Sri Lanka
- 16 Beijing - is the air quality THAT bad?
- 17 Vietnam, From Top to Bottom in January 2014
- 18 Visit To Goa
- 19 Myanmar Tour- Odysseys Unlimited or Asia Transpacific
- 20 Pindaya -to visit or not?
- 21 BLS International - Frustrating Passport Renewal Process
- 22 First time trip to Japan - Fall 2013
- 23 Bangkok-Skytrain Update
- 24 Back from a Trip of a Lifetime! Vietnam, Laos and Cambodia!
- 25 Visa process for those residing in NY/NJ/CT