March next year we (norwegian family with 2 children 3 and 5 years) are going to visit asia. We will be staying 4 days at the Shangri la Rasa Sentosa in Singapore, before we are flying to Tioman. We will be staying 7 days at the Berjaya beach resort. The last 12 nigths we will spend on Bali (Hotel Grand Mirage on Nusa Dua/ Benoa. I hope somone could give me some informatiom about the places we will visit. Have we choosen the right places when travelling with children?. Have anyone stayed inthe hotels mentioned?Some tips what would the children enjoy. And at last are the beaches so bad as some says in Bali(especially Nusa Dua/Benoa).
Singapore, Tioman, Bali
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Weekend Market and Or Tor Kor-Bangkok
- 2 Honeymoon in december 2014
- 3 4 wonderful solo weeks in South Korea
- 4 India Wildlife Expedition Trip Report!
- 5 Selecting A Guide for Bhutan (Bridge To Bhutan)
- 6 Indonesian visa update
- 7 Honeymoon In sept
- 8 Tourist Visa for France/UK
- 9 Vietnam October 2014
- 10 Kyushu Japan: Driver Needed For Amakusa
- 11 Hong Kong in June - Oh The Humidity!!
- 12 where can i find replica handbags
- 13 Airfare from Bali to Ko Samui
- 14 anyone been to minsk aircraft carrier, Shenzhen while staying in Kowloon
- 15 Thailand,Cambodia,Vietnam Itinerary ***Open to any suggestions
- 16 Food tours in HCMC/Saigon?
- 17 Destination Bangkok, again
- 18 Popular Thai hi-so restaurants... Any suggestions?
- 19 Distance from Tokyo to port of Yokohama
- 20 Interesting article about "Good News" being tweeted about Tibet
- 21 Shoes for 6 inches of water
- 22 Help us fill our blank itinerary: 1 week in China
- 23 Jeep Safari in Bandhavgarh National Park, India
- 24 3 days in Teheran
- 25 Bhutan, Nepal or both (in about 3 weeks?)