March next year we (norwegian family with 2 children 3 and 5 years) are going to visit asia. We will be staying 4 days at the Shangri la Rasa Sentosa in Singapore, before we are flying to Tioman. We will be staying 7 days at the Berjaya beach resort. The last 12 nigths we will spend on Bali (Hotel Grand Mirage on Nusa Dua/ Benoa. I hope somone could give me some informatiom about the places we will visit. Have we choosen the right places when travelling with children?. Have anyone stayed inthe hotels mentioned?Some tips what would the children enjoy. And at last are the beaches so bad as some says in Bali(especially Nusa Dua/Benoa).
Singapore, Tioman, Bali
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Knockoff Designer bags in Vietnam?
- 2 where can i find replica handbags
- 3 anyone been to minsk aircraft carrier, Shenzhen while staying in Kowloon
- 4 Phones in Asia
- 5 Drivers for Laos & Java
- 6 Destination Bangkok, again
- 7 More time in Hoi An or Nha Trang? Not beach enthusiasts
- 8 Japan in December
- 9 A Few Osaka & Kyoto Questions Kudasai!
- 10 Scouting for early retirement locations
- 11 marmot and Others - Looking for Bali Furniture Advice
- 12 Recommended reading about Nepal
- 13 India Add-on
- 14 Hong Kong in June - Oh The Humidity!!
- 15 Luang Prabang -- budget guesthouse?
- 16 Travel during China national week?
- 17 Japan--Visiting Saihoji (Moss Temple)
- 18 Phuket
- 19 Feedback on India Tour specifics
- 20 Recommendations for a 2 week tour in ASIA (DEC. 2014)
- 21 Vietnam Itinerary - Please
- 22 Japan - Osaka - Things to see?
- 23 Best way to get from Jakarta to Balii
- 24 4 wonderful solo weeks in South Korea
- 25 Inle lake ... Budget hotel w/ AC?