Trying a little different. Even though I enjoy riding on the upper deck on the trams and watching people along the way, the "views" do get boring since little's changed in Wan Chai and Causeway Bay since the 1970's.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Flights from US to Asia: Which airline to book?
- 2 Help with hotel in Saigon - An Lam Saigon River or Hotel des Arts??
- 3 Hang Son Doong Cave in Vietnam
- 4 mekong delta vietnam tours which operator to go for?
- 5 Need help on itinerary for trip to Vietnam in November
- 6 Vietnam Itinerary -- please critique
- 7 Hakone and Mt Fuji
- 8 Have you stayed at Dormy Inn Expres s Asakusa ?
- 9 Vietnam in February for 8 nights
- 10 Short Trip to Japan & South East Asia
- 11 A great trip in India
- 12 Kyoto to Tokyo on December 31?
- 13 Back to Bangkok this month!
- 14 Burma in Jan, weather questions.
- 15 Onsen ryokan for single near Tokyo
- 16 BKK Street Food Disappearing per BBC
- 17 Rangoon and Lake Inle, how many days?
- 18 AirAsia from DMK (vs. other airlines from BKK) to Siem Reap
- 19 Bhutan with Aman hotels, worth it?
- 20 Nai Thon beach Thailand
- 21 A new opportunity to interact with elephants in Thailand
- 22 Sulawesi
- 23 Koh Lanra + Bangkok or Siem Reap?
- 24 Direct flight from JFK/Newark to Tokyo
- 25 Day Trip in Bohol - Travel Report