Trying a little different. Even though I enjoy riding on the upper deck on the trams and watching people along the way, the "views" do get boring since little's changed in Wan Chai and Causeway Bay since the 1970's.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Toddler twin travel in India
- 2 Train vs Taxi from BKK to hotel
- 3 Visiting a Country in Mourning
- 4 India for Softies : A slow comfortable tour around some of Northern India
- 5 Japan Itinerary
- 6 Many Questions for 1st Japan Trip
- 7 Complete Asia Newbie - Phnom Penh Itinerary Ideas - Two Weeks
- 8 Vietnam to increase visa cost for Americans
- 9 Help with Kyushu itinerary appreciated.
- 10 Questions re use of Japan Rail Pass and Kyoto itinerary
- 11 Hong Kong - Travel Report
- 12 Amakusa island help
- 13 Japan Trip Delayed
- 14 The Not-All-Golden Road to Samarkand
- 15 Vietnam, Laos, Cambodia -feedback on draft itinerary please!
- 16 Fukuoka: Tenjin vs Hakata
- 17 Month long SE Asia trip
- 18 Chinese New Year in Hong Kong
- 19 Itinerary help - Thailand 9D8N in Nov'16
- 20 Cambodia weather
- 21 Trichy to Ooty Trip with My Family
- 22 Weekend Breaks from Singapore
- 23 Sad News: The Thai King has died
- 24 Vietnam Itinerary Input, The country is so LONG!
- 25 Real Experiences and Travel Agency in Southeast Asia to choose