We (5 of us) will be there 1 day and then 4 days in March. Need soneone who can keep the kids (11 and 14) interested as well as the adults. We are lookers not shoppers.
Recommended guide and driver for Kathmandu
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Which Section of Great Wall? And add visit to Ming Tombs?
- 2 A Thailand holiday vacation 9 years in a row!
- 3 Travel Report for Laos - Asia’s Most Relaxed Destination
- 4 Best country to visit 1st time in Southeast Asia
- 5 Myanmar Itinerary Please Help?!
- 6 vietnam and laos
- 7 Trip to Borneo to See Orangutans
- 8 Travelling btwn M'asia&Jkt
- 9 Bangkok: Shangri-La, Penninsula, Mandarin Oriental
- 10 Kerala Itinerary - Houseboat and Tree House Questions
- 11 Moving to KL: Sim card + Place to stay
- 12 10 Day Japan Trip - Need Some Help Choosing!
- 13 Busan in two weeks January 2015, coping with the cold.
- 14 First trip to Vietnam! Help me with my itinerary please!
- 15 Travel Report to Siem Reap + Angkor + Northwest Cambodia
- 16 New Hanoi Hotel opening
- 17 A week of blue skies in Beijing, who would've guessed?
- 18 Connaught Place
- 19 questions about trip to Mrauk U
- 20 Burma - Our Mad Dash Across Too Much
- 21 My SEA trip - photos update
- 22 Bali - seeking feedback on 3-week itinerary
- 23 Which to see first - Kyoto or Tokyo?
- 24 6 Hour Layover in Hong Kong what to do
- 25 One night stand in Tokyo: what area/hotel to stay in?