Does anyone know about this hotel at the Pudong airport? Can you stay there without a visa? What is the official name of the hotel?
Pudong Airport Hourly Hotel
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 India: A dream trip meets reality for me
- 2 Tokyo and Thailand in July
- 3 Vietnam Family Travel Plans
- 4 View from the plane arriving in Singapore then Bali from U.S.
- 5 Penang
- 6 Ideas for an off beaten path trip in Burma
- 7 Myanmar - Our thoughts and experiences from our recent trip
- 8 India
- 9 Cost differences between spring and autumn visits to Japan?
- 10 First Time Visit to Japan in November 2015 - Itinerary Review
- 11 A week in April; Kyoto and Tokyo?
- 12 Help! Selecting a Thai beach!
- 13 At the very beginning stages of planning a trip to Shanghai and Beijing
- 14 Indonesia Itinerary help
- 15 Some Final Thoughts on a Trip to SE Asia
- 16 Is Boutique Sri Lanka out of business?
- 17 July itinerary in Japan
- 18 Tokyo to Takayama or Kanazawa
- 19 tips and ideas for 10 days in Sri Lanka, train travel, beach options
- 20 10 Day Trip Through Japan (Help needed!)
- 21 picture for evisa for Myanmar?
- 22 There and back again: a conflicted (and reimagined) India Trip Report
- 23 60+ travelers to Vietnam, package tour or day tours?
- 24 Dinner for friends visiting Hanoi
- 25 China's Direct Visa - Yet Another Vexation!